A howaito man join in a Japanese ultra-nationalist(netouyo)s protest!

what happend

Attached: 0QP2jqA.jpg (1500x1334, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlcVqaW9J5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based weeaboo

Kek

Wait fuck when was this and why did no one tell me. I would fully have taken a day out of my schedule to go wave a rising sun flag around with some based japs.

Keep Japan Japanese

filthy larping gaijin

Attached: 1517608350492.png (870x820, 137K)

Based and red pilled

Attached: 1525402437723.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

see....

civic nationalism CAN work.

weeb nationsz

based baggot

It's cultural nationalism you doofus
Civic nationalism is about love for muh epic individualism and equality across all countries in the world
Cultural nationalism is about having people who come into your country integrate into the culture it has created - learn the language, history, customs, and respect them to the same degree as your average national would
Ethnic nationalism is about only letting in those who look like the average national or not letting anyone at all

I have been in Poland with Lithuanian coat of arms, no one gave me shit.

Japan always imitates the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlcVqaW9J5I

Aww look at all the little people marching with their little flags

Attached: 1549532802698.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

checked. I assumed that civ nat was the definition that you gave for cult nat. I guess I've always been a cultural nationalist.

Nah that Pole is just making up definitions. I never seen this "cultural nationalists" shit before.

>Civic nationhood is a political identity built around shared citizenship within the state. Thus, a "civic nation" isn't defined by its language or culture, but by its political institutions and liberal principles, which its citizens pledge to uphold. Membership in the civic nation is open to anyone who shares these values
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism

Nationalists support each other?
I'm white as fuck, my Grandfather killed japs on New Guinea, and I have his combat knife sitting on my desk right now. I hate anime, despise "muh honorabru" Culture and think Jap food sucks dick.

But I, being an ethno-nationalist support absolutely the right of the Japanese people to retain their ethnic and cultural homogenity, their right to defend themselves against aggression and subversion. I am not a Japanese nationalist, but I would support them openly, shit I'd wave a Japanese flag at Japanese nationalist rally in Japan if I was there. People have a right to choose not to participate in globohomo, and I believe it is the right choice.

Careful lads, you might anger the Koreans so much they demand apologies and reparations

Attached: 1548173384615.png (778x763, 434K)

The problem with most Civic Nationalists is that they don't seem to have a strong enforcement mechanism for their ideal. And before you know it, while they respect the illegal immigrant who is only here to make a miniscule wage, they won't enforce an English Language requirement and the subverters will claim that such a requirement is ethnocentric, racist, and unreasonable. The subverter will work in education and start the idea of bilingual education for all students instead of English Language classes for the problem students.

Then in Europe, you have issues with Islam and being unable for the civic nationalists to curb it.

Honestly, Civic Nationalism can only exist with strong mechanisms of enforcement. Ideas like White Supremacy, White Man's Burden, and White Cultural Identity and monoculturalism. Because most civic nationalists are forbidden by the subverters, civic nationalism can't take place properly. And this is where it falls apart for a lot of people.

That's me!

>based weeaboo
Weebo is the correct spelling. Stop watching Ryan Boundless.

>Wait fuck when was this and why did no one tell me. I would fully have taken a day out of my schedule to go wave a rising sun flag around with some based japs.
Then join us for protesting the 2019 Tokyo Gay Pride Parade.

People of all races can agree on this principle.

Attached: PIC1.jpg (443x173, 12K)

this
they should have beat that faggot weeb's ass

>being this ignorant

Attached: weeaboo.gif (900x300, 76K)

based gaijin

>Korea
Koreans have other, more pressing problems.

Attached: 1550024299562.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

Europeans and Japanese never hated each other. We both strive for our eventual awakening from this kike infested planet.

Details?

>look at this based black dude in a MAGA hat!
>it fucking works!

too bad culture is inherently tied to race

banzai and akaipilled

>the chad weeb
>the virgin antifa

The memes are reality.

Attached: 1528675342177.png (614x605, 404K)

As long as we're talking races who are within error margin of eachother in IQ, sure. Whites and Japs can work together in the same nation, but if you start bringing in negroes, Americans, and sandniggers, it all falls apart.

what anime is this from?

Eurasianism works, civic nationalism doesn't.

based japan

天皇陛下万歳!