WHY IS Jow Forums BURYING THIS STORY?

This guy is 100% Jow Forums! You know it, I know it, the mods know it and the FBI knows it. Threatening to kill Dems, threatening to kill journalists, threatening to kill SCOTUS justices, threatening civil war if the orange lump of shit is impeached, hates Jews, hates Blacks, big time MAGATARD...WTF???? This is 99% of the posters on this retarded hate platform. This guy is Jow Forums!!!!!!

Attached: 93A64CF3-2CD7-48E9-B0E8-C2B9EC0E4894.jpg (360x671, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you next user?

Attached: 0455A426-AC3D-47C9-B240-210C1DEF0B88.jpg (1222x1462, 329K)

Nice gyno

>literally who
>This guy is Jow Forums!!!!!!
Fuck off BlackCube, false flags don't work anymore. You can't even pull off a fake crime correctly.
But you still get a gold star!

Attached: 2000px-Yellow_star_Jude_Jew.svg.png (2000x2250, 156K)

Look kid if we were really responsible for evey nutjob making death threats in the internet...

Yeah I kind of hope this isn't a false flag desu. Gives me hope the white race might not be done quite yet

Jow Forums is the board of peace you Glowcunt.

Attached: 1541304819741.jpg (900x599, 64K)

Sure it is...every other post is a death threat or domestic terror threat.

>allegedly
The man didn't do anything, and he don't even try to do anything. But you know, a man can put dozens of machine-guns into a hotel full of cameras in Las Vegas ane doing the biggest killing spree with it, but nobody can have serious information about him... How unfortunate America

We aren't responsible for anything. The journalists are digging their own graves at this point

I was told Jow Forums is 100% satire.

I mean do you want to cite that hyperbole?

>another one with no sense of personal responsability.

Jow Forums is and forever will be a board of peace.

Attached: 4chan_pol_logo.jpg (500x500, 198K)

Why does he have a bitch tit?
Who is he?
Why should i care?
Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior?

I sleep better at night knowing there are thousands of patriots like Coast Guard Hero. Waiting silently, patiently for SHTF so they can strike down the traitors they have been observing and targeting. These heroes won’t let the bastards quietly slip away.

There is nothing sexy about the story...so some crazy dude supposedly had bad evil plans,but nothing happened....yawn...sorry, the super sexy and interesting fake hate crime Smollett story will easily outlive this poor attempt. Better luck next time

I reported you to the FBI.

Milk truk just arrive

Sage time.

Attached: 1548801891986.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

1) No...fuck Jeezus who never was real in the first place.
2) He’s a pre-op tranny like all right wing neoNazi TrumpTARDS.

You’ve been reported to the FBI too.

They needed to rekindle the narrative after hate crime hoax just got a massive spotlight. That's what it looks like to me.

Attached: 1548845068991.jpg (500x375, 83K)

Jow Forums represents a domestic terror threat to the United States of America. It is a platform for domestic terrorists.

Tell them to bring a lunch.

Duno about that but they’ll likely bring a search warrant.

My only goal in life is to take two with me. After that it is all gravy.

They have to arrive with it.

Based and terroristpill

stfu nigger, I'll kill you & everyone in your city

Please, Mr. FBIman. Spend the next week re-enacting Waco all over this country. Kill hundreds of patriots in their homes while watching thousands of your own die. You have fucked this country up every other way. What’s holding you back? The realization you will lose?

Jow Forums is an anonymous image board about politics. Everyone is equally offended here, there are no biases. When you attack Jow Forums, you attack free speech itself. The reason the board is anonymous is to prevent one voice from becoming louder or more important than another, as well as always being treated impartially before they speak. Their presence is acknowledged through the sheer merit and validity of their contribution to the discussion. This is the highest standard for egalitarianism, is it not?
I could imagine that an entrenched and controlling group of persons in a society would not like this idea, especially when they are endlessly trying to herd the masses via media, smartphones and surveillance. I mean who needs an RFID chip, when you can have the masses each carry around a small computer with video AND audio?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 10.30.32 PM.png (746x696, 555K)

This fuck all newfags

Dipshit. We are all well aware we have been on lists for years. The only thing those lists ever accomplished is they scared the shit out of the people who made them.

>random lieutenant on roids
>supposedly wanted to “kill everyone”
>is now a nationalist to the media cause he wanted to kill some Dems

The problem with the intelligence agencies and the media is they make these guys literal caricatures of what they ought to be. They have so many self contradictions just like all of the fake rape accusations. You people are so laughable, the left And the globalist Marxists are collapsing under their own way no one even asked to do any thing or attack you. You’re so pathetic you’re all going to be gone in 10 years and no one is going to attack Russia for you to start a global war. Get fucked retards

Attached: 7F61902A-258D-4076-923E-7FE87E968154.jpg (720x511, 37K)

Jow Forums is the board of peace, fuck off with your attempted false flags

Attached: 1455525550797.jpg (320x374, 17K)

Probably best to blame the people on his list.

is having an edgy fantasy a crime now?

Attached: 1550148236522.jpg (589x658, 56K)

>equally offended
Stfu mutt

/thread

They haven’t lost yet. Never.

Is that a picture of his black daughter behind him?

Hate speech is not protected speech nor are death threats and threats of terrorism, domestic or otherwise. The SCOTUS has ruled on this.

I’m not scared.

Attached: truth new hate speech.jpg (210x230, 21K)

He kind of looks like captain Picard.

Just like we are all incel’s right? Fuck off Schlomo.

Attached: 781FA68F-A043-44EF-AE8A-1F53C6FA9275.jpg (1024x939, 196K)

For what?

>Threatening to kill Dems, threatening to kill journalists, threatening to kill SCOTUS justices

Jow Forums is a peaceful board, kike. but if you want to kys that'd be preferred.

I think you might be confused?

Attached: EE873A6E-6E55-44DE-B34F-D4C578EE09BD.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Christian board

Lol rekt

So does BLM and Antifa, but I bet you have sucked at least one of them off. Jow Forums has nothing to do with this nut job.

Because he failed, duh. We're not dumb enough to waste our time on him since he didn't get shit done.

Making to much sense.

Well. Let’sw Play the game and find out.

We need to open the hatch Jack!

YASSS
YYYYAAAAAASSSS

Pol is and always about equality.

Attached: F1AA9700-E2E8-43D9-BE2B-C298CB7FF94A.png (1889x1889, 291K)

Thought crime.

But it is though.

He should have targeted the Chamber of Commerce.

White Genocide is a capitalist plot.

About 1/2 of you are.

Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 54K)

fake news by the fake jews another failed psyop hoax non story they do this with their fed crisis actors ever week if you haven't realized it

Jow Forums is satire

Sage

This guy regularly posted on Jow Forums as an user of all things.

False flag bullshit. Nobody with those kinds of plans would be stupid enough to talk about them online to people.

More anti christian jew fed agent horseshit....the only thing jews fear is Christianity and the Mass thats why they slaughter and entured the Catholic church they give faggot mouthed pagans like yourself paychecks for sounding retarded and tearing people away from truth

Really? Read Jow Forums lately?

All Catholics are pedo homosexuals.

>this crazy patsy is totally you...I mean us goys!
Jow Forums is a board of peace and ironic shitposting. Stop blaming us for everything you are getting sloppy.

Attached: faggot_pointing.gif (420x240, 386K)

We want to put Jews and journalists into death camps legally. Legally. Very important!

Lugenpresse bullshit has no power here.
Fuck off with your jew lies you cunt.

>the jews would pose no threat were it not for their Christian collaborators
>every single politician who ever helped kikes was Christian
>never mind that Christianity has been a part of the western world for 2000 years
>it's not the jews, goy, it's Christians
Is there anything for kikish that some faggot shifting the blame for ruining western civilization from kikes to Christians? I can see right through you, you fucking faggot kike. Gas yourself and stop spamming this bullshit

Attached: 1548953110916.png (280x320, 50K)

Attached: 1547680423042.png (610x613, 107K)

Uh huh...thank you for proving my point user.

Yeah as jokes. Nobody here is really going to "gas the kikes".

I only WANT TO BE A JEW...I’m really of Scottish/Irish decent however. I’d really love to be a Jew though...so would (((U))).

Yeah more of a Jow Forums guy it seams

It’s the thought that counts user...we’re entering the era of the thought police now. We’ll see how this guys defense of satire and wishful thinking turns out.

Prison bound.

because its bullshit and its only to deflect from the nog that lied in chicago
because if its clear that nogs lie all the time about hate crimes, the entire case against whites collapses, right before an election where anti white racism will be very important for the left.

He probably spergposted on cripplechan Jow Forums. That place is swimming with feds.

Prove it’s related to the NigNog in Shitcago.

Checked. LEGALLY.

He is a political prisoner

They also claimed he was preparing for a biological attack (source npr)? This will be where their story falls apart.

Attached: A747B866-26EF-4B78-AEB0-9C7CB93D8908.png (620x372, 327K)

Yeah but he was also a stupid ass motherfucker
>land of the free
>illegal to make a list of names
top hue

>THIS GUY IS EVERY JIDF WE PAY TO LARP ON POL WHY WON'T YOU JUST TAKE THE MANTLE REEEEEEE

Attached: 1547488408097.png (626x289, 54K)

This guy is a MAJOR Blomp supporter. It won’t be too long until pictures of him at Blumpffff rallies wearing a MAGAPEDE hat start turning up. He began stockpiling weapons & ammo in 2017 and his hateful rhetoric predates the NigNog event in Shitcago. In fact, a case can be made the the reason the NigNog made up his hate crime is precisely because of monsters like this white Trump supporter.

how is one person going to a shoot all those guns alone? sounds like another vegas lie to me

That always makes me LMAO. These guys stockpile all this dog shit but they can only fire one weapon at a time and there is no way in hell they can carry all of that with them when they decide to act out. He’s a nut. 99.999999998% of all Trump supporters have a two digit IQ. Just watch any crowd at a Blumpffff rally, ignore Blompfffffff and just watch the bobble heads in the crowd. It’s fucking hilarious entertainment.

They must have missed the end of his violent manifesto where he added "in minecraft"

that makes it legal

was he in Texas?

While searching Hasson’s suburban Maryland home, investigators found a number of files on his computer suggesting that Hasson planned to target members of Congress and media figures in the hopes of creating a “white homeland.”

“Liberalist/globalist ideology is destroying traditional peoples esp white,” Hasson wrote in a draft email, according to court documents. “No way to counteract without violence. It should push for more crack down bringing more people to our side. Much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch.”

Wish the guy had just done it instead of autistically planning for it until he got caught. Just another reason it reeks of false flag

This guy is 100% Jow Forums

Seems pretty based

>stereotyping people you have never met
>spouting hate toward a certain group
>intolerant of others' opinions
>inferring they're aren't all levels of intelligence in both parties
>contributing to the divisiveness in the US
>playing into the ruling class' rhetoric and orchestrated dichotomy
Now, what I'm wondering is, are you being paid or do you do this for free?

Attached: 1527281111598.png (240x232, 51K)