Paganism literally has it's roots in israel and egypt

Paganism literally has it's roots in israel and egypt

yet some retards here on this board claim, it's the ultimate nordic religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism#History

Attached: LGBT-Pride-e1341682771275.jpg (1494x981, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6uM_eb0A8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=oOSI3T92UAU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_ancient_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_of_Christianity_and_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_centers_of_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_1st_century
jayweidner.com/the-ka-the-ba-and-the-kabbalah-by-jay-weidner/-
quastler.com/id10.html
etymonline.com/word/cabbala#etymonline_v_544
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kabballah#English
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/ed4an
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also i can't reply to this thread because i have to go back to work
and wireless connection doesn't work always

will leave this here

Don't worry i'll bump it a few times

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6uM_eb0A8&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=oOSI3T92UAU

Imagine thinking Israel existed before WW2 LOL..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_ancient_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_religion

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

Neopaganism has nothing to do with ancient religions, it's a jewish made up LARP. And of course it's not European at all.

Indo European religion was consistent across all Europe until the Jews dismantled it with Christianity

Nordic is not Norse
The Northern/Heimal tribes were aware of 7 celestial bodies besides stars, and named the days after them, which we still use.
Roman mentally ill fanatics told people they worshipped the planets/gods as sentient beings and must be colonized to put an end to it, because only the sun was sentient.
so yeah, madness overthrew science.

There was never such thing as "indo-european religions", ancient people had different ways of worship. The ones who were not Christianized (like poos) still have their own but European are Christians since the beggining.

>Burn
The horde !

Okay there, Shlomo lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_of_Christianity_and_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_centers_of_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_1st_century

Attached: 1473016835488.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>There was never such thing as "indo-european religions", ancient people had different ways of worship.
?
Zeus is Jupiter is Tiwaz is Dago Deivos is Diw
>Well-attested myths of the Proto-Indo-Europeans include a myth involving a storm god who slays a multi-headed serpent that dwells in water and a creation story involving two brothers, one of whom sacrifices the other to create the world.

The split of Christians and Hebrews came when Christ was born. Then we procced to Christianize the rest of Europe while Hebrews created judaism.
Still LARPganism is a kike religion from the 60's that has nothing to do with Europe or ancient paganism.

If we cherry pick wiccans as being the same as modern day platonists, then sure, but it's not as if Christianity is in any way a better alternative. I'd fall under the categorization of "pagan" for believing in monism, which is essentially pantheism.

Modern day platonists are people who study philosophy, not cosplayers. The funny thing is that most of them are Christians. Again, you're confusing philosophy with neopaganism.

>most of them are Christians.
Platonism and Christianity have fundamentally opposite views on what constitutes god. Attempts to practice syncretism for the two demonstrates a lack of understanding in either.

Yeah, people who study ancient philosophy tend not to literally believe in that philosophy lol. There're a bunch of schools and we just study them, nobody is trying to build a neoplatonic society.

>nobody is trying to build a neoplatonic society.
We were already living in one. The entire era of Europe's greatest accomplishment was the flourishing of Neoplatonic metaphysics and science.

Jewsus Christ you're all over the fucking map.

1. "Paganism" is not a religion, it's a grouping, a classification. It basically just means polytheism. You're probably trying to say NEO-Paganism, which is similarly not a religion but a grouping of religions for convenience's sake.

2. The roots of polytheism are global and have evolved multiple times, NONE of which come from jews because that's the reverse order. JEWS were polytheists too before they went full turbo-crazy.

3: Nords are not the only Europeans. Fuck, I'd argue that Nordics are literally the worst Europeans. If you have blond hair, you're cancer. You're going to have stupid dipshit neonazi political views, you're going to be autistic and you're going to age like milk.

4: SOME neo-pagan religious traditions have jewish roots, but hilariously, NONE of them are as jewish as christianity literally is.

>SOME neo-pagan religious traditions have jewish roots
Quite the opposite.
Jews are just liars.

Attached: 1528645152619.jpg (400x200, 32K)

No, they really do. Especially the esoteric traditions. Hermeticism is just flat jewish with some stolen bits from other religion like Hinduism and most of the Wiccan and magical new religions are at least partly based on hermeticism. So yeah, there is jewish influence in modern neo-paganism, but STILL it is MASSIVELY smaller than literally belonging to a sect of fucking literal judaism like christianity.

It led to 2 ww.

>The Renaissance led to 2 World Wars
I guess so? I'm not sure how this makes Christianity special.

>European are Christians since the beggining.
aaahahaahah what do you call the ancient greeks & romans then you dipshit? holy fuck you christfags are clueless

It's even more sad because the Fathers of Western tradition were Athenians
Nope.
It's all ripped off from Pythagoreanism.
Hermeticism, the Qabbalah, Gnosticism. It's just twisted forms of Pythagoreanism/Platonism.

its even more sad coming from a greek

>Nope.
Yep.

>It's all ripped off from Pythagoreanism.
No. This is a tactic christian apologists attempt to use also. Not going to work with me, buddy.

>Hermeticism, the Qabbalah, Gnosticism
What all three of these things have in common is jews. Literally all but the earliest works of hermeticism are LITERALLY written by jews. And ALL of them except the magical papyri are frauds.

jews are known to corrupt existing teachings / philosophies. They cant create something on their own. Jewish kabbalah is taken from pagan egyptian kabbalah, as well as hermeticism.
What they do is take anything useful for themselves, and the rest is judaized and taught to the goyim as wisdom

You don't know what you are talking about.
Only Jews and Christians claim that Pythagoras was influenced by Jews. No evidence for it whatsoever, Chaim. Gnostics read Plato, they used Platonic terminology, Hermeticists repeatedly referenced Pythagoras. They are Jewish knock offs. Pythagoreanism and Platonism is purely Greek, unless you accept the legend that they received their schools from Egypt.

Gnostics literally believe in jewsus, you fucking moron.

This is why there is never a point in arguing with judaised Euroshits. Jewish religion rots the fucking brain. Christians and the like will spend 20 fucking years trying to convince you that native Roman religion is actually jewish but a religion invented by a dude named Saul is "natively European", when it doesn't even come from Europe.

even judaism itself is from stolen pagan myths, change the characters for hebraic ones, inject some jewish paranoia and mental illness

>egyptian kabbalah
I'd like to see evidence of that. I wouldn't be surprised if its roots were Egyptian, but I've never heard that before. The jews stole all the worst parts of Egyptian religion: circumcision, monotheism, belief in magic name bullshit, writing fucking gibberish and calling it magic, etc. People don't realize but a lot of Egyptian magic was ass.

>Gnostics literally believe in jewsus, you fucking moron.
What does this have to do with them ripping off Platonic Noesis, the Demiurge, the Form of the One. or any of that?

i think those worse parts you name came with akhenaton, he didnt represent egyptian paganism at all he was a madman, maybe even doing the bidding for the jews to finally destruct egypt. Kaballah definitely comes from ancient Egypt, and most of what egyptians believed in came from the far East.

Germanic Pagans hated gays, what are these edgy shitheads

Christianity held neoplatonism in check.
Thomism signed the border and created the epistemology to ignite the technical revolution.
But men are men and nothing last forever.
The moment the thinkers begin to only trust reason, the marvelous potential of our mind and left behind senses, flesh and in the end reality the fate was sealed.
Neglecting that half, inevitably led to irrationalism, nihilism, existentialism since a coin has two face and discharging one side means you are negating the whole coin reality.
This state of mind is still with us.
Christianity hasn't played a shaping role since Aquinas, his legacy is in pieces, shattered.
Which are the thought-forms now?
Where are leading us?
I can't see a Christian resurgence, it' would be going against the flow of history.
But outside of a unifying Christian thought-form i cant see any hope.
Genuinely interested in your opinion about this.

That's not fucking jewsus. You can try to do these fucking acrobatics all day, motherfucker. And I know you'll go to your grave never admitting that anything you like is jewish or anything you don't is. You're retarded I get it. Moving on.

I'm not saying he did. I'm just saying the jews are like a filter that filters out all the good from their host societies and retain all the shittiest parts. Akhenaten was rightly destroyed and was a real fucking piece of shit.

>Kaballah definitely comes from ancient Egypt
Like I said, show your work.

This may matter if your claim is that religion is never allowed to change, PROTESTANT.

>Christianity held neoplatonism in check.
Until the Renaissance, at which point Neoplatonism changed the entire Western world through the periods of its highest greatness.

>Claims to be one with the natural world
>is a faggot queer/Dyke and is literally the most unnatural thing against nature and its Pairing

InB4: but we found gay frogs

I'm sure breeding to the point that you literally eat the biosphere is a much better way to honor nature.

If you're a fucking locust.

Imagine thinking Romans and Greeks didn't incorporate semitic deities into their pantheons (eg. Bacchus/Dionysos). Imagine thinking Germanics didn't believe Odin was a Turk (eg. Ynglinga Saga).

>Proto-IE
>Well-attested
Choose one. It's all a hypothesis.

Imagine literally being a jew, but claiming others are more jewish than you are when they're less so, then screaming at everyone that ackshually, Israel belongs to ME, because you see the god of the jews belongs to me.

>but it's not as if Christianity is in any way a better alternative
Christian Europe conquered the whole world.
Neopagan/secular Europe can't even take back inner cities.

Very wrong. You've clearly done zero study into the subject. The language and cultural ties corroborate the religious ties.

Imagine this level of subversion. European paganism is far older than judaism. Are you the american staying in germany?

Neopaganism is a Jewish sect.

Calling Christianity a Jewish sect is like calling Judaism an Egyptian pagan sect or like calling Buddhism and Hindu sect.

There was a fundamental logical leap that Europe could never get past, the personal God and Science. The impersonal force of an Absolute, the One, are basically pantheistic in outset and totally in line with science. Natural Law and Science were means of coming closer to and understanding the Absolute. It's a very spiritual process that leads us closer to true "Gnosis."(in the Platonic sense"

As science began to dominate faith, people dropped faith entirely. It's dogmas far too antiquated for the reasoning we discovered. We were set up for failure, in my opinion.

A DEIST or Pantheistic outlook would have made an intellectual spiritual culture.
Europeans conquered the world, they were doing it before Christianity was even the religion of Rome.

A thousand years without Plato and the Latin West achieved nothing.

A thousand years with it gave us the Renaissance and the Colonial Power and the Enlightenment. None of the scientific discoveries that fueled them came from the Bible.

t. American education

>PIE is estimated to have been spoken as a single language from 4500 BC to 2500 BC[3] during the Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age, though estimates vary by more than a thousand years.
Good luck finding sources from that era and translating them you fucking retard. Even most stuff about the Indo-Europeans is a hypothesis, if you look for stuff before them, well, there's pretty much nothing.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1502903355980.jpg (340x565, 37K)

Anti-Christ cucks hate the one true faith

Americans will never, ever understand what it is to be rooted, which is why they latch so vehemently to their fake, evil god.

Rome conquered some parts of Europe and Asia, that's it.

>the Latin West achieved nothing.
American education.

>None of the scientific discoveries that fueled them came from the Bible.
Manifest Destiny, for starters.

>Christian Europe conquered the whole world.
Yeah look how that turned out. I can't even grasp why you dumbfuck nazis are still trying to white people destroying the fucking world as as a talking point in your favor.

>Neopagan/secular Europe can't even take back inner cities.
Hi, have you met my shit country? Most religious nutcase country in the entire western world. I promise our inner cities are worse than yours.

>Neopaganism is a Jewish sect.
Neopaganism isn't a "sect" of anything. As you were already told, it's a category. It's like saying "Polytheist" or "Monist". Neopagans belong to multiple religions, many totally unrelated to one another.

>Calling Christianity a Jewish sect
Which it LITERALLY fucking is. This isn't in dispute.

>Judaism an Egyptian pagan sect
No. While the jews did pick up some stupid beliefs from Egypt, they only did so superficially. Even ancient jewish polytheism was pretty different from Egyptian religion and much more primitive.

Go read a book, stupid. Or at least a fucking wikipedia article.

What's true about it?

>American education.
From the time of Rome's Conversion to the Renaissance, the Latin West provided little. This is why it's generally called the Dark Ages.
>Manifest Destiny, for starters.
HAHAHHAHA
Somali education.
Again, brainlet, Europeans were conquering the world before Christianity became Romes religion

> Paganism literally has it's roots in israel and egypt

"Paganism" is a term that could be applied to any form of polytheism anywhere in the world you retard. So yeah, of course Egyptian and Caananite polytheism can be called "paganism".

Polytheism didn't originate there though. The Abrahamic tradition did though. Also what's wrong with Ancient Egypt, that shit was dope.

Aren't you the american living in Germany?

not my work and didnt read all
jayweidner.com/the-ka-the-ba-and-the-kabbalah-by-jay-weidner/-
quastler.com/id10.html
KA and BA are egyptian words. The LAH is probably ANKH. Jews steal everything and twist it, they literally cannot create something original

>What's true about it?
Certainly not these parts:
>Mary and Joseph can't have gone to the Census of Quirinius during the reign of Herod the Great if he was dead for a decade prior
>Nebhuchadnezzar's son can't be Belshazzar if we know for a fact his father is Nabonidus, scholars regard this whole entry to be fiction
>Genesis can't be written prior 800BC if we know the Chaldean dynasty began in 626 BC
>We know there was no infanticide of Bethlehem if there are no records of such a thing happening IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE anywhere other than the Bible
Just to name a few.

You didn't provide a counterargument.
Why are you being a kike trying to give credit to Jews for Pythagoras and Platos accomplishments? Get gassed.

What's your opiniĆ³n on Hermeticism and Neoplatonism btw? I've just started Reading about metaphysics and it's really interesting and spiritually enlightening

Oh boy. This is like when that cospiracy theorist dude said that Dalai Lama meant "Great Lamb" or something.

etymonline.com/word/cabbala#etymonline_v_544

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kabballah#English

Now I would be real surprised if that went back further to Egyptian.

You forgot the fact that nobody is aware of Jesus existing during his lifetime and that Nazareth wasn't a populated town when he was supposedly born (though it was at other periods).

Here's my counterargument: jews are bad. How foolish of me, though. Abremelin was a nativist Greek Neoplatonist all this time! Wow. I'm sure the Lesser Key of Solomon is somehow an ancient Roman fertility rite, right?

Hermeticism is shit and MOST Greek philosophy is fucking tediously boring. Yes, I said it. Hate at your leisure.

Attached: 1429899089163.gif (350x204, 650K)

>You will never be the caboose at a Witche and Pagan gay rite orgy

Attached: 1462419656885.gif (500x281, 924K)

user, anyone can fuck fat bisexuals. If you want in, you're pretty much in. Go at it.

well of course they're gonna claim its 100% jewish just like the torah but we know they stole everything

No I don't mind, what type of philosophy are you into btw? That has to do with metaphysics?

>Paganism is one religion

Attached: 1526745685852.png (900x729, 129K)

True enough, but if anything, I would assume it came from Mesopotamia, since that's how they depicted stylized trees. I don't remember ever seeing the Egyptians doing so.

Many things. I kind of have my own thing. I avoid anything jewish like the plague. I'm at the point now, however, where reading metaphysical texts actually DEcreases my understanding of metaphysics because people get everything so intensely wrong so often. So I mostly just do primary research now.

Attached: babylonian-tree-of-life1.jpg (553x342, 79K)

The Egyptian Mysteries are the root of religion and should be understood directly instead of through institutions and watered down bullshit from barbarians.

>Paganism literally has it's roots in israel and egypt
NOT TRUE.
THOR was a TURK.
GERMANS WORSHIPPED TURKS 2000 years ago
GERMANS WORSHIP TURKS to this very day
(SOURCE: The Prose Eddas).

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

If by neopagans you mean larpers who literally believe in Odin, I agree it's stupid (definitely not because of Jewish influence). Otherwise paganism>Christianity. People fail to realise that Christianity is paganism with a Jewish spin. Why do you think we still celebrate pagan customs with a Christian label attached to them? (See Christmas and Easter).

no true pagan would live in the city, or be black

>You forgot the fact that nobody is aware of Jesus existing during his lifetime and that Nazareth wasn't a populated town when he was supposedly born (though it was at other periods).
This, again, has nothing to do with the fact Gnostics were adapting Platonic ideas.
>Here's my counterargument: jews are bad.
Yeah you are, I agree, you retarded kike. Stop saying that Pythagoreas and Plato learned anything from the Jews.
Gnostics and Hermeticists were bastardizing Platonist traditions with their Jewish bullshit. Not the other way around.

So what is the true religion and how could I verify this, Jow Forums?

Attached: 23187192a8d8b7c5594bc3679688cd4a.jpg (236x254, 11K)

The redpill is to realise that even if a higher power were to exist we'd never be able to fathom it, let alone claim to represent it's will(if it even has one). It's probably not as grand as we think, kind of like how humanity will compare to AI when we create them.

>This, again, has nothing to do with the fact Gnostics were adapting Platonic ideas.
How does the fact that they unironically worship jesus fit in?

Nobody gives a shit about Pythagoreas or Plato. Plato had some interesting stories. Thanks for the Republic and transmitting the story of Atlantis. Greek philosophy is boring and tedious and mostly consists of trite observations a pothead is capable of.

>Gnostics and Hermeticists were bastardizing Platonist traditions with their Jewish bullshit. Not the other way around.
There is no other way around. How the fuck can you even claim that the majority of the Hermeticist corpus is not blatantly jewish? Most of its authors were jews writing books about jewish demons and angels from jewish mythology and naming their fucking books shit like THE LESSER KEY OF SOLOMON holy shit how deluded can a person be? Please explain to me how this shit is "Platonic"?

And I NEVER said that any Greek learned shit from kikes. Nobody does. You put those words in my mouth because you're probably a hermeticist trying to defend your faith, just like christians do. That's why I said earlier that christniggers use literally the same fucking argument of "Oh akchually, it's Plato, not jews."

Could you recommend me any books you got really inspired by or thought were really insightful?

I'm 100% sure of some facts.

1. There is a God.
2. There is a hell full of demons with possibly one or many leaders, possibly even a god of hell.
3. Most of mankind are demons pretending they are human.
4. You can know God through meditation, but you will never find his true religion.
5. If you follow any religion, you may end up posessed, have your home suffer a poltergeist and such things.
6. It is very easy to make a mistake, and mistakes are treated without any mercy.
7. It seems like God is the creator, so while you get attacked if you practice any religion and there seems to be a hellish god, it is not gnosticism.
8. Christianity, like other religions, will send you to hell, absolutely must be avoided.
9. Some people have supernatural powers dedicated to serve the dark god. One thing I have seen is dreams being intruded on to attack you personally in your privacy.

I've had a very weird life, full of paranormal experiences.

Where you from, german

Technically a Trojan.

Nope, I'm spanish.

You seem to be interested in studying these things, most of it can produce results, but most of the times it's for the wrong reasons, that is: you developed a wrong belief and are becoming vulnerable to something so something happens to scare you and so on.

Personally, I've avoided Hermeticism and Kabbalah, but have read a bit on gnosticism, it's pretty much something we cannot reconstruct, their practices were similar to mystery traditions according to some authors, while others don't agree, it's kind of a mess.

Pic kinda related, I picked this book from a modern gnostic church, did the practices, the result was that they god they prayed to (Abraxas) happened to be a demon whom communicated to me in a strange manner and suggested some edgelord books on demonology to strike some deals and whatnot, I never really took on his offer.

Attached: 31H67jDQhxL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 12K)

What rights do they think they dont have?

Nigga I said German as in brother in Catalan senpai :D

Alright, you do you man. I ain't believing any of that shit, but if it works for you, cool.

Truth will always be truth
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

For the most part, no. I can't. Because they don't really exist. There is very little that reveals true magic. Overwhelmingly the majority is hermetishit nonsense. But I'll give you a few things to start you off. Look at stuff by Scott Cunningham. Earth, Air, Fire & Water is pretty good. Yes, I'm recommending beginner level Wiccan books. Why? Because they're good, they're basic, and there's no fat. Admittedly, some of the threads of Wicca are hermeticist, but you won't find much of that in Cunningham's beginner books. Just pure elementalism and the like. Also study what you can find on Tibetan techniques and perhaps Indian ones. I'll tell you right now though, you're only likely to find information on tummo and some small bits on lung-gom, but little else. Most of Tibetan culture is not recorded and the Chinese have done their best to erase Tibetan culture from existence. From there, you're mostly on your own, because most that has been written is nonsense and wild speculation or blatant fraud.

Magic and Mystery in Tibet by Alexandra David-Neel is a decent source on tummo and lung-gom. There are many techniques for tummo, since westerners practice it now so you can find different methods online, but lung-gom is pretty unknown still.

Christcuck lies. Paganism is redpilled and stresses the importance of preserving the purity of our noble Aryan race

Boy you know you got the winner religion when your entire MO is terrifying children to make slaves of them for life. Jewish religion is like a fucking alien body parasite that infects its host brain and destroys their hosts' environments.

Get right before it is too late
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: pagans.jpg (720x1623, 365K)

what religion we are doesn't matter until we solve the most urgent problem of demographics and Jewish control. We must delouse all non-Europeans from our lands before we argue over religion.

Its Heaven or Hell your final destination you choose
streamable.com/ed4an

Attached: Jesusistheredpill.jpg (640x416, 105K)

What do you think of the 7 sins and virtues?

>Being a pagan
>Fighting for American imperialism and being proud of it
I guess stupid comes in all flavors.

paganism was what people believed before monotheism. it's different for every culture.

>Imagine being this retarded
Christian Europe apparently can't take back their own countries either.

I don't think christian theology is true.

womp womp