The partner of Serbian LGBT prime minister just gave birth to a boy. Congratulate the couple ITT!

The partner of Serbian LGBT prime minister just gave birth to a boy. Congratulate the couple ITT!

Attached: brnabic-djurdjevic.jpg (1000x555, 71K)

>Serbian
>baby
Oh no no no

Serbia - Homosexual
Ireland - Homosexual
Luxembourg - Homosexual
France - Childless (probably homosexual)
Germany - Childless
England - Childless
---
*Am I missing any other leaders who are either childless or homosexual?

S

>S
Thanks, baby.

you're missing the fact that serbia is homosexual but not childless

Attached: 20190221_132603.jpg (1000x554, 251K)

>you're missing the fact that serbia is homosexual but not childless
Yes, I did. But tell me what the above really means. That's more important than a slight omission.

S
Also, really sad that the remove-kebab slavs who downed a ZOG stealth bomber have fallen to this.

the point of sex & marriage (and all that) is to have children, right? so if homos have children i have no problem with that, theese serbians are giving a good example to other homos... i'd rather have homos who'll have children of their own, than childless heteros

Faggot

>surrogate motherhood, artificial insemination of women without a male partner not legal in Serbia
>but it's fine if the PM's girlfriend does it

This woman is an incompetent wretch. She's literally Prime Minister, and she has done nothing for LGBT rights (or anyone's rights for that matter).

Attached: 1542401608770m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

S

Attached: Unt.png (1024x512, 155K)

Did i upset you, faggot?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 76K)

oh, you're a jew..

>lesbians
>boy

Well atleast that way they (probably) won't molest it....

Everyone I know who has been raised by two women is batshit insane. Good luck with that!

Also Serbian women generally have massive tits. What's going on here?

WGTOW

when can we sterilise dykes?

>Well atleast that way they (probably) won't molest it....

What is
>little Billy identifies as a girl now and we are going to force hormones into him and push him towards an early death by suicide

Deep down she knows that faggots liked you don't deserve any rights. Based as fuck.

wouldn't be the first time

Attached: 1490355746912.jpg (547x773, 391K)

explain?

left = Albanians that worked in Kosovo
right = Serbian politicians

Dindn't know Berisha worked in Serbia