__News__
>Labour and Conservatives could see more MP exits
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47313366
>Three MPs quit Tory party to join breakaway group
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47306022
>Seven MPs leave Labour Party in protest at Jeremy Corbyn's leadership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47278902

__Primary topic of discussion__
>two-party system on the verge of collapse.
>brexit day looming

__Other__
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4
>Oswald Mosley - Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4
>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: hb7.jpg (656x660, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/9zgivf/peak_trans_viii_tell_your_story_here/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/as1hdj/weekly_open_thread_bulletins_chat_advice_personal/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/asyquq/intake_paperwork_filled_out_today_really_had_me/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at1ehy/is_anyone_else_bothered_by_how_commonly_people/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/asufrj/new_research_shows_a_vast_majority_of_cis_people/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at0on9/just_watched_hot_girls_wanted/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at2f7k/we_knew_the_first_time_if_its_not_perfect_it_will/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/aswp30/what_are_some_ways_to_make_gender_critical/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/aswn3h/why_is_tlc_pretty_much_the_worst_network_out_there/
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at2p4u/i_dont_feel_my_gender_when_i_talk_to_him/
youtube.com/watch?v=UidrGawWjqo
youtube.com/watch?v=V8diLUFFU7k
dominiccummings.com/2019/02/21/on-the-referendum-29-genetics-genomics-predictions-the-gretzky-game-a-chance-for-britain-to-help-the-world/
youtube.com/channel/UCTSINzlNFh4r6P75UGveOrA
youtube.com/watch?v=BpFMy1FW3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QY9OAT69sUg
youtube.com/watch?v=44oREcwOGSU
youtube.com/watch?v=RZzNuES0NL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lls-8q0kQCY
youtube.com/watch?v=kxm_e3n00xc
youtube.com/watch?v=82f2EtsUX18
youtube.com/watch?v=HVHXVBedIAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1506876016260.jpg (750x1120, 106K)

I win

do it for him

Attached: 658.jpg (650x366, 73K)

>moonpig

Attached: 1543813392074.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

Attached: 1459455326295.jpg (420x420, 40K)

>a literal anonymong

WHITE ENGLISHMEN SHUT UP!

Attached: Lennon.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

quick poll of britbongs
what are you going to do/where are you going to be on March 29th?

Attached: march of joy.jpg (362x375, 45K)

>he isn't Funky Pigeon master race

Attached: wooji.png (680x661, 262K)

up the ra

Attached: file.png (552x616, 468K)

at home with a cider, flooding Jow Forums catalog with victory threads

Attached: 1530062970968.gif (528x555, 816K)

Attached: 1549792650166.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Sitting in my room eating a pot noodle.

Yes, he does like things "up" him.

Whoopsies

Attached: Gerry Adams.jpg (487x342, 16K)

Attached: 1546734575659.jpg (1058x1200, 158K)

FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF IT DAMN IT

Attached: DESTROY.png (220x220, 93K)

FUCK INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY!

Attached: DD3D3C30-F4B7-4E62-A57B-E210416CB3E2.jpg (650x867, 71K)

Attached: 1543712799282.png (1027x731, 89K)

Is pic related the biggest Chad in Britain?

Attached: Survive the Jive.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Attached: IMG_20190203_234914.png (1080x1534, 795K)

he's made some pretty good videos and single handedly btfo cheddar man

Attached: STJ.png (578x348, 200K)

THREADLY REMINDER.
When in threads outside of Brit/pol/ you represent your country. Please ensure you aren't being an enormous faggot. There are too many anti-British threads already and anti-British sentiment is rife. Do not conform to the false stereotype of Britons being weak and defeatist.

They hate us because they ain't us. We're making progress toward being a nation free from the control of a variety of oppressors. Jealousy and spite are the driving factors for these sentiments.

Be polite and do not resort to personal attacks. Disagreements are going to occur. The best weapon is to point out that we've begun walking the long road to recovery whilst the rest of the world are still being lead down to the cultural gallows.

>where are you going to be on March 29th?
Still in the EU

Ah yes, the famous Irishman colonel gaddafi leading the fight against the invaders.

The beard and weird square tie makes him a poofta. Mosley would leather him for being a scruff.

Attached: Mosley in uniform.png (277x409, 92K)

Attached: 1546970960646.gif (300x186, 446K)

Only until eleven pm.

Not sure yet. Doing fireworks to mark the event or something

Official back-up thread for one this one dies.

Should I join the reserves before we leave the EU?

Attached: Stroheim.png (433x675, 804K)

Only until 11 pm then time to celebrate.

bump 4 this post

THOUSAND

YEAR

TORY

REICH

I unironically want this!

Attached: 1550706027285.png (357x406, 92K)

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Attached: A220C1F1-6132-4B80-A7D2-5C2D4ACE9B1E.jpg (620x387, 69K)

Based and Ted pilled.

I'll likely be dropping out of society in the near future lads, after five years in London. Unfortunately things aren't ending on a good note but there's not much I can do about that. I have £22k in savings after my student debts are paid off, and I can't really stay with my mother because she lives with her partner who has his own kids etc. So not sure where I'll end up. Considering doing a teaching course later this year but I've read a lot about how terrible teaching is these days.

Anybody here work part-time for minimum wage and find it bearable? I just want to lead a quiet, routine life now in a small town or small city.

No, we would of burned him alive to make a example!

Attached: Soon.jpg (510x742, 309K)

Come to south-Wales, it's cheap to buy a house & you can get a 3 bed house for £60,000-£100,000 still. Also at the moment still 90%+ white, for now!

I wouldn't do it. You can learn everything yourself, you can teach yourself everything.
You won't be on a list and get dragged into the next pointless war. etc etc

It's up to you of course and it looks nice on a CV, but the reserves that served in Iraq and Afghan had a shit time when they got back because even though they had been to war and fought and all that. Once they came back they were plumbers and shelf stackers again. At least the regulars had the military environment to fall back into and the support was easier to get for them.

Then again it could be ace. Maybe do the RAF regiment reserves. They are the RAF infantry. They get shat on a lot by army and that because their job is mainly defending airbases and that. But you're far less likely to get your legs blown off that way. they also have a para company course the last time I checked.

Where abouts in South Wales?

There are no jobs in Wales

impossible
Whites won't be around for a thousand years under spineless tory leadership, and therefore neither will the tories

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE HUMAN RACE.

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Buy a boat. A 30ft yacht is pennies to live on and costs only a few grand. Spend the long summer evenings on a sand bar or isolated beaches. You can travel the world if you just fancy it.
Or get on google maps and look for run down shithole farmland and find out who owns it. buy a good few acres and then be fully self sufficient.

FUCK JOBS FUCK THE ECONOMIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS OF SOCIETY

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

spotted the Honda wagie

Attached: Honda.jpg (810x713, 108K)

BURN IT DOWN

ALL OF IT

SMASH EVERYTHING

I have looked at land in the past actually, but the online stuff is overinflated, and from what I've heard you need to know a farmer if you want to buy any land he has spare. Also I've not much money so I'm stuck really.

GET TO FUCK YOU WANKY LITTLE GIBBON BEFORE I SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN

Go live in Africa you fucking nigger

EUROPE MUST GO FORWARD.
FORWARD TO VICTORY!

anarchist brainlet

>implying

Attached: THE SAJ.png (800x800, 134K)

South-west(Cheap okay areas are; Llanelli or Neath.), English people have been moving here a lot recently escaping from England.

South Wales is okay, the north has no jobs because they are all cunts who block every expansion project.

HOW IS PROGRESS WORKING OUT FOR US YOU ABSOLUTE SPASTIC

IT'S SHIT

THAT'S HOW

IT'S A DISASTER

YOU FUCKING MORON

BASED!

Attached: WEW.jpg (404x511, 173K)

But North Wales is /comfy/

Attached: IMG_0264 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

DO AS YOU'RE TOLD YOU FUCKING TROLLOP B3FORE THEY FIND YOU FLOATING IN THE DRINK, BLOATED AND EYELESS

YOU THICK CUNT

>I just want to lead a quiet, routine life now in a small town
how small? you can head to the Scottish Isles, but best avoid the 'big' towns there if you don't want the usual british life

That's why i suggested looking for yourself on maps and stuff.
Alot of farmers are alright. They don't want to sell their land to developers but it's often the only option they have. So if you write a letter saying
>I'm looking for X acres to build a self sufficient homestead on
>I won't do any damaging developments on this land,
>I don't want to see more fields being developed
>I will pay you X thousand for X acres
>OR X per month rental for that field
>Plus I will be of as much help to you as I can be

You might have to write hundreds of letters to all parts of the country but if you don't ask you don't get

To many of them have threatened to fire bomb my house for being anti-welsh language, fucking inbreed cunts the lot of them!

>Peak Trans VIII! Tell your story here
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/9zgivf/peak_trans_viii_tell_your_story_here/

>Weekly Open Thread: Bulletins, chat, advice, personal stories, activism reports, questions, concerns, etc
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/as1hdj/weekly_open_thread_bulletins_chat_advice_personal/

>Intake paperwork filled out today really had me smdh. I do not identify as “feminine.” Never will. Adult human female
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/asyquq/intake_paperwork_filled_out_today_really_had_me/

>Is anyone else bothered by how commonly people use the word 'thot'?
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at1ehy/is_anyone_else_bothered_by_how_commonly_people/

>New Research Shows a Vast Majority of Cis People Won't Date Trans People
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/asufrj/new_research_shows_a_vast_majority_of_cis_people/

>Just Watched Hot Girls Wanted
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at0on9/just_watched_hot_girls_wanted/

>"We knew the first time, if it's not perfect, it will be the last time" - sisters who fled Saudi Arabia, now stuck in Hong Kong
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at2f7k/we_knew_the_first_time_if_its_not_perfect_it_will/

>What are some ways to make gender critical ideology more palatable to the average liberal?
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/aswp30/what_are_some_ways_to_make_gender_critical/

>Why is TLC pretty much the worst network out there?
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/aswn3h/why_is_tlc_pretty_much_the_worst_network_out_there/

>“I don’t feel my gender when I talk to him...”
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/at2p4u/i_dont_feel_my_gender_when_i_talk_to_him/

>anti-Welsh
Wew

>anti-welsh language
You deserve to be firebombed you cunt

I just want to have a small, routine life whereby I can do some tedious job for a few hours a week and have enough money to keep a roof over my head.

Thanks mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=UidrGawWjqo

I was once looking at /ptg/ when a Union Flag popped up and said, apropos of nothing, "I've done a number on you". I have never felt so ashamed and humiliated.

Attached: 0.png (810x700, 260K)

Hear, hear.

Attached: Welsh.jpg (743x543, 141K)

look at Orkney. shit weather there most of the time but summer will be amazing. lots of people leave it because they grew up there and want a city life, so there are opportunities to work & start a business.

Somebody I know joined the Reserves so he could learn to drive a lorry and for some extra money, they sent him to Afghanistan

>worked for 18 years in a variety of industries. Prior to running her own manufacturing business, she worked in the private sector for organisations such as ExxonMobil and the public sector with the Royal Mail. This combination of broad business knowledge, plus a degree in Astrophysics and also in law
Milfy and smart, I think I'm falling in love guys

Attached: Heidi pink jacket forward.jpg (830x450, 40K)

Going to be laughing my arse off watching the shitshow.

Emigrate now fellow britbongs, reclaim the colonies

will she cut your sons cock though?

It is no coincidence that the country has collapsed since we lost his guiding hand, he kept things on an even keel with his powerful Magick

Attached: masons.jpg (634x374, 63K)

PAKI NONCES OFF OUR STREETS

PAKI NONCES OFF OUR STREETS

youtube.com/watch?v=V8diLUFFU7k

Attached: the lads.png (844x443, 161K)

Oops, forgot to take my VPN off

MOST ABUSE TAKES PLACE WITHIN THE FAMILY

No coincidence that of the three Tory MPs who have defected, two were selected in open primaries and the other used to be in the SDP. I would, however, like to tongue Heidi's ringpiece.

NEW DOMINIC CUMMINGS
dominiccummings.com/2019/02/21/on-the-referendum-29-genetics-genomics-predictions-the-gretzky-game-a-chance-for-britain-to-help-the-world/

Based Sikh nonce hunters

whats it like having a number done on you lad

No, anti-welsh language! No one speaks Welsh in the south & never will. I'm Welsh, my nationalism is not pegged to a dead language.

Nah bud, why the fuck would you teach your children a dead language no fucker can speak, that is nigger level retardation!

Attached: Okay buddy.jpg (1436x2383, 461K)

aBONGinations
BONGoloids
BONGrels

wew

see above

Getting your HGV is pretty good to get to be fair. Did you're mate come back though?

>Variety of industries
>(((ExxonMobil)))
>Royal Mail
>a degree in Astrophysics and also in law
Why can't women hold down a job?

Good post.
I've been very conscious of this since moving back from the states.
Your flag matters, just like your race. Young anons, newfags, Redditors and brainlets be advised.

Attached: redcoat_feels2.png (600x840, 272K)

Now he has moved back to England he has released some really comfy videos about English folklore and sacred places, and now he is doing lectures and camping trips with young men, it is a really valuable thing for our people to have experts reviving consciousness of our ancestral culture.

We must restor the Chad Indo-European warrior cult.

I agree with this. Far too often, we've gotten a bad reputation from some ballless twats.

Attached: 1457300045873.png (720x644, 31K)

He is by far the most tolerable of the Youtube pagans

Why would you want to destroy the vibrant cultures of the British Isles and Europe? That attitude is what's wrong with this country.

Hes a cringe larper, Britain is a Christian country

Ooh you and your bants, cheeky bugger

>Britain is a Christian country
Getting harder and harder to make that argument these days Hans.

Britain and all of Europe needs an identity and spirituality that is exclusive to us, Christianity can no longer provide that.

Do Plaid Cymru have a paramilitary wing?

I have a fantasy that one day when I'm out cunting around Wales as une touriste-anglaise that I'm captured by masked welshies with kalashnikovs. Then, when they're about to execute me by firing squad I start singing 'Men of Harlech' revealing that I do in fact, know all the words and naturally the terrorists all join in. They let me live and even join up with them. After that I live a based life in the mountains with a traditionally dressed blond waifu. Will it happen????

Attached: para.jpg (620x672, 49K)

>Few scientists and even fewer in the tech world are aware of the EU’s legal framework for regulating technology and the implications of the recent Charter of Fundamental Rights (the EU’s Charter, NOT the ECHR) which gives the Commission/ECJ the power to regulate any advanced technology, accelerate the EU’s irrelevance, and incentivise investors to invest outside the EU. In many areas, the EU regulates to help the worst sort of giant corporate looters defending their position against entrepreneurs. Post-Brexit Britain will be outside this jurisdiction and able to make faster and better decisions about regulating technology like genomics, AI and robotics. Prediction: just as Insiders now talk of how we ‘dodged a bullet’ in staying out of the euro, within ~10 years Insiders will talk about being outside the Charter/ECJ and the EU’s regulation of data/AI in similar terms (assuming Brexit happens and UK politicians even try to do something other than copy the EU’s rules).

>China is pushing very hard on genomics/AI and regards such fields as crucial strategic ground for its struggle for supremacy with America. America has political and regulatory barriers holding it back on genomics that are much weaker here. Britain cannot stop the development of such science. Britain can choose to be a backwater, to ignore such things and listen to MPs telling fairy stories while the Chinese plough ahead, or it can try to lead. But there is no hiding from the truth and ‘for progress there is no cure’ (von Neumann). We will never be the most important manufacturing nation again but we could lead in crucial sub-fields of advanced technology. As ARPA-PARC showed, tiny investments can create entire new industries and trillions of dollars of value.

Attached: 05cwvjx.jpg (1458x2592, 747K)

Now I have to step in and disagree here.
youtube.com/channel/UCTSINzlNFh4r6P75UGveOrA

>Hare Trap in fresh snow tracks (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=BpFMy1FW3SQ

>Birch Sap on Njarðarnés (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=QY9OAT69sUg

>Guðinarhvarf - a forgotten sacred Pagan place (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=44oREcwOGSU

>VR to ThuleanPerspective - The land of the Pagans (ENG)
youtube.com/watch?v=RZzNuES0NL4

>Our pagan Hofs and the Stavechurches (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=Lls-8q0kQCY

>The þing-stone in Strandafjorden and Olav "the Holy"s terrorization of Valdres (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=kxm_e3n00xc

>Reflections from Vestjotunheimen (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=82f2EtsUX18

>Thors travel to Jötunheimr and Útgarða-Loki (ENG subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=HVHXVBedIAY