Society is walking towards a great fall, like once has happened before...

Society is walking towards a great fall, like once has happened before. Even though we live in a linear time we live in a cyclic history. Humans are flawed and prone to make the same mistakes and fail like their ancestors. How will modern society fall?

Attached: 1543298859572.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQdnpcLYhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All you have to do is leverage yourself to the top of the caste system, or destroy it.
Which will it be, Hue?

Attached: ba98693d344b83e2f6531e52dade2ad5.1000x750x1.jpg (1000x750, 68K)

I didn't ask that mutt, I asked how society will fall?

OP, this is what we call the "Progressive Stack." And you are not in it.

Sorry, Hiro-kun, care to explain?

I liked it when the lead singer was also the lead singer for The Kinks. I think his name is Ray Manzarek.

>Sorry, Hiro-kun, care to explain?
It means that we aren't on the list as White males. You can bitch about it all you want, but that's life. We are disposable. Unless you have tits and a woman, then you're worth + $1,000,000.

>Sorry, Hiro-kun, care to explain?
Correction: We are at teh bottom of the progressive stack. Basically may as well not be in it.

That was not my question

>That was not my question
You can ask any question you want about it, but it doesn't change the fact that you're at the bottom.

No, I actually agree, the point is, I made another question. The image is not much related. Maybe I should had said that on OP.

Se a sociedade moderna está fadada à ruína, por quê se importar como? Assim como Roma, onde inúmeros fatores incontroláveis convergiram para o seu fatídico fim, assim é será o "mundo moderno" também. O que realmente importa é como você e sua célula familiar vai resistir e sobreviver. Ora, para a nossa sorte, temos pistas de como sobreviver amparando-nos à elementos sólidos e transcendentais, que resistiram ao tempo e aos sofismos, como os pilares da filosofia aristotélica e do cristianismo.

Attached: 138351434062.jpg (250x241, 15K)

Eu concordo, irmão, mas o que coloca a minha mente em preocupação é não ter certeza de qual será a caída de nossa sociedade, não saber qual será o estopim e a fim dessa sociedade fragmentada da qual nos encontramos. Vou parar de falar em nossa lingua materna antes que os zeladores me ferrem.

How? It's already fell long ago, we are living the last breath of the present world order. Any significant movement of globalist players and the house of cards will fall.

Attached: 1543268561477.png (609x960, 672K)

Would your name be Cris?
Just like you said, it will be like Rome, many things will gather up towards the fragmentation of a advanced society, and all it's needed is a big happening. It took centuries for Rome to fall, but it did, and the period after that was pure shit and chaos.

>would your name be Cris?
Nope.

>I asked how society will fall?
IT's okay if your english is shit because you are posting from a rape jungle, but it is not okay to expect more of a discussion than you start. No, see what you did was cast chicken bones on to a table and demanded that Jow Forums tell your future.
Here' s a future. You're gonna get AIDS what with all this indiscriminate faggotry.

I asked for an opinion, you fucking asshole.
No need to get hasty over an ape.

MUH CULTURREAL MARXSUSUM! lol cry me a river faggot I'll be in the Marxist Leninist ethnostate while you rot in your nigger and jew infested (((Free market capitalism))) m.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQdnpcLYhY

Attached: download.jpg (211x140, 5K)

>nazbol
>while you rot in your nigger and jew infested (((Free market capitalism)))
Who said I accept that?
Nazbol truly is a meme

I have to ask, who coined the term cultural Marxism? Marx was very much in favor of having a strong culture within society. In the USSR, art, cinema and theatre were doing much better than they were under Tsarist Russia. Furthermore, Marx was strongly opposed to divorce and sexual deviancy and was greatly in favor of the workers owning weapons.

A jew trying to take you out of the academic system so he can insert his mongrel offspring, roughly speaking.

This is correct
Might as well call it Kosherism

Meme language

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 21K)

>meme language
>speaking anglo
Sua língua é uma vergonha, hamburger
(Your language is american, burger)