Was Ernst Zündel right? Did German scientists escape to New Swabia, Antarctica...

Was Ernst Zündel right? Did German scientists escape to New Swabia, Antarctica, and develop advanced flying military craft?

Attached: earnst.jpg (887x583, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
archive.org/details/CristoffFriedrichSecretNaziPolarExpeditions
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/channel/UC0_CSKUIVVFlfocgezQEBDg
youtube.com/user/MrDoseman
mashable.com/article/youtube-to-stop-recommending-conspiracy-theories/#nUKCxDUNkuqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never heard him claim that?

Attached: 43490gtjuezahu4.jpg (922x1246, 491K)

Yeah, I mean it sounds far out, but it's not actually out of the question, crazier things have happened.

lol at this thread

Why?

He deserves way more credit for Holohoax revisionism along with David Irving.
Someone post that originally pacifist, communist idealistic French guy who was one of the first to question the Gassed Gorillions.

Attached: 1534574906443.jpg (750x750, 446K)

What do you think of his research on the new swabian topic?

They put man on the moon.

Whats the source for that? I'm not doubting you, just curious?

No, dummy, I only said I've never heard him SAY that, I wasn't speculating your thoughts.

>I wasn't speculating your thoughts.
How do you know he's wrong? Couldn't it be that there are things we don't know?

Hmm I suspect that you are an idiot, rather than baiting.

Where did he claim/speculate that? And yes I am aware of the theory. Moron.

Why are you so angry? I'm just trying to have a discussion on the work of a researcher.

"Secret Nazi Polar Expeditions" (1978) and "Hitler at the South Pole" (1979).

Read a book... or two.

I assume he's referring to this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

"While in his twenties and early thirties, von Braun worked in Nazi Germany's rocket development program. He helped design and develop the V-2 rocket at Peenemünde during World War II. Following the war, he was secretly moved to the United States, along with about 1,600 other German scientists, engineers, and technicians, as part of Operation Paperclip"

ProTip: The Earth is flat. Check out Braun's tombstone

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw scum

I see
archive.org/details/CristoffFriedrichSecretNaziPolarExpeditions

I defiantly stand unconvinced of the whole flat earth thing, sounds to out there, but I mean can you really say you can trust modern science on everything?

"Scum"? Typical nigger response from someone that thinks he's standing on a ball whirling through the vacuum of (((space))) because someone told him.

>can you really say you can trust modern science on everything?
That has nothing to do with the issue of that cult of idiots. Do you not even see how the internet cult has less and less interest? That's because the insecure morons are beginning to see that they had been led astray by other morons and pseudoscientists.

Flat Earth is the least "out there" thing you can look into. Your everyday experience is that it's flat and motionless. Guess what? It is. Do the research..

Red pill me on flat earth?

>that cult of idiots
All I need to see to know you're talking out of your ass

I heard Nasa was behind it, Idk if that's true though.

In a healthy society lower quality people such as you would never steer towards more than elementary education. But the Internet and its videos entice idiots to spout out nonsense such as the posts (about a "flat Earth") I quoted.

Where do I find the best sources for evidence?

I wouldn't be surprised, although there are a thousand different subcultures already and this is just one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk

The simple evidence is this:

1) Water always finds its' level
2) The curve, expected of a sphere 25k miles in circumference, can't be measured anywhere
3) We never went to the Moon

the list goes on...

Another good resource
youtube.com/user/MrDoseman

Take with a heap of salt but IIRC he started the Nazi ufo stories in the 70’s. Don’t remember where I heard this. He’s a legend regardless.

NASA was made to perpetuate the lie in the modern world. Heliocentrism has been around for about 500yrs

Now I've heard the whole ship going over the horizon thing is curvature, is that explained by flat earth theory?

Also what do you think of the topic of the thread? have you read the books?

I mean I don't see why a legend would lie about something like that?

That's been proven false with modern optics and long distance photography that show that's an illusion.

I hope so OP. If true they taking their god damn time letting this place turn into a shit hole. Why not just come back in uber mench flying vehicles and exterminate?

Maybe they're keeping their technology secret. Maybe there was a secret war waged down there already? I mean what else could we be spending such a large black budget on?

I was born before 1980 and I assure you I'm earning more money while typing this comment than you'll make before lunch. When you want to disprove something, use facts instead of ad-hominem attacks against your opponent. It makes you look ignorant.

This is all news to me user, ill check out the links.

It's not flat, it's hollow.

>Do you not even see how the internet cult has less and less interest?

mashable.com/article/youtube-to-stop-recommending-conspiracy-theories/#nUKCxDUNkuqw

You're glowing

Attached: glowing.gif (800x430, 897K)

That's a red herring. Nothing in my experience on this Earth leads me to think it's hollow. Flat on the other hand, can be proven all day

What's inside?

Flat is the red herring. But ok agree to disagree

What? "Flat Earth" is a subculture, the vast majority of people laugh at it. What IS being censored is truth (about wars, jewry and so on).

What other similar things are we being lied to about user?

There's no more "culture" to it than anything else. It's a topic. A profound one at that

Are you ready for a history so rich and full of hope? It's completely counter to your Jewish programming..

Read Miguel Serrano

Final Battalion also by 55 club
Esoteric Hitlerism

Attached: Map_of_the_Interior_World.png (310x258, 66K)

I mean can you really say that you trust the modern cult of "scientists" about what's going on in the world? I think it naive to think we're being told straight about everything.

IMO that's the biggest one there is. Once you see it, it leads into just about every other control mechanism that exists. Once you get the 1000ft view of history, religion, etc., the "big picture" starts to fall into place.

Red herring for what?

Anyone with common sense knows that map is bullshit user. The Earth is not hollow.

What are those about user?

The hollow earth. And that there are openings into it

Irrelevant to the topic.

Find out for yourself.

What would you say the big picture condensed into a short paragraph would be user?

Again, red herring. Someone is trying to lead you astray user. Trust your experience. The Earth is not hollow.

I'm sure he had a lot of input on something that was out there after he died. Also the quote is just retarded stone age nonsense that could refer to anything.

Maybe he invented a phone that can reach oblivion?

What's it like down there? is it just one hole, or like a network of tunnels?

Ironically it was created by Jow Forums, spread to the real world and came back to Jew us. Victims of our own greatness once again.

There is a sun there. It's where the Hyperborean gods are

no. if they did, fuck them for not intervening in this awful fucking shitshow

It has everything to do with the topic. If were being lied to about science and history, can we really believe what their telling us?

Victor Schauberger and the water powered vacuum engine. Look it up Senpai

Attached: Reich-1.jpg (618x408, 305K)

Damn, that's a tough one. Here we go:

We're divine beings that have a creator. Where we live is unique and was made for us. We are not monkeys uncles whirling through the vacuum of space on a grain of sand. The power structures that have existed since the beginning of time control us, by controlling what we think.

It's not yet time.

What do you mean, how did we create it?

This is also coming from someone who did not always believe this way. The "path" led me here

Sounds nice down there.

That's a lie. The Flat Earth did not start on Jow Forums. That's some Joe Slogan bullshit.

spooky digits from both of us. hmm. theres no reason for them to not already have though

I mean they might of already had a war down there and wiped them out, or even the war is still going, and that's where our trillion dollar a year black budget is going to.

Why do Burgers know so little about their own history?

Tha's a pretty nice world view user, I like it.

No it doesn't, its a general topic. You generalized by tacking it into this topic (the flat Earth cult).

Why? No way to tell for us.

Are you going to start telling us that Sasquatch’s are Nephulim? Please leave pol and never come back you psycho boomer.

Attached: 040F7341-6B62-421E-BBC9-0B2A46D1197B.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I thought you were talking about german scientists.

So do you think about the thread topic?

The flat earth society started on here as a troll and ended up getting taken seriously. I have no idea why more people aren't aware of this but there are an awful lot of boomers and new fags here now.

prophet van resburg says yes

Attached: south africa prophet 1550502386790.jpg (700x4164, 678K)

If you're smart, one day you'll realize how truly ignorant to reality you are

Attached: itsflat.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Who ever said sasquatch are nephalim?

The Flat Earth Society has been around for decades and is controlled opposition.

I thought it started with christians back in like 1890 or something.

Who was he user?

Exactly. Shills and dumbasses alike group topics together to muddy the waters

wtf i believe the earth is round now
thx for restoring my faith in the (((scientific))) model

Attached: 1526421472670.jpg (550x512, 31K)

dis info at its finest

one on the top, one on the bottom
hollow earth is gay

Attached: 1421560984576.jpg (500x383, 66K)

Attached: Buache Agartha Compact antarctica 1506208012422.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

ultimate neet, comfy inside mother earth while niggers fight it out on the surface

Attached: hollow earth 1323171133655.jpg (538x552, 308K)

That was the guy who repopularised the idea to sell snake oil. The society came out of /b/ I think around 2006 as a meme.

It's the ultimate level or retardation and can be disproved in about 20 minutes by anyone with an SDR, a laptop and a ghetto antenna.

nothing beats the float earth
name one cosmological model that would be more upsetting to the jew world order
we could embrace it just for keks

Attached: hollow earth 1501573594623.jpg (1600x1142, 718K)

It's as plausible as standing on a frisbee whirling through the vacuum of space you fucking schizo faggot

Whats that a picture of?

You think it's the best cosmological model?

wow the only things that are real are the things I can see with my eyes. I guess next time I play hide and seek with my brother ill just close my eyes and he'll never find me