Can women rape men?

can women rape men?

I remember my teenage babysitter molested me as a kid, and I still sometimes jerk it to the thought, shit was pretty cash.

Attached: images (5).jpg (234x216, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_sex_in_chains_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you got raped

I fucked a fat woman for a bottle of Southern Comfort once.
I felt raped

I'm not traumatized by it or anything, though.

A woman can't rape a man.

Attached: Screenshot - 02212019 - 01:35:31 PM.png (528x759, 242K)

yeah I think so too

I remember at the orphanage this older women would molest the boys and try to get them to cum for the first time.

Sure women can drug and restrain men then force them to fuck or sodomize them. I know a guy who was pretty sure he'd been drugged by a beefy polo chick slung him over her shoulder, carried him back to her dorm room, and then had sex with him.

Maybe you would if she was really fucking ugly

.... and then what happened?

Attached: IMG_2884.jpg (500x137, 8K)

Women literally can’t rape

If you look at it from a legal perspective, in some countries/cases rape has to involve penetration. Since women biologically lack the means of penetrating someone, they therefore can't rape. Of course, if she uses a foreign object for penetration, one could argue that she did rape (e.g. dildo).
However, from an ethical perspective, intercourse without consent is rape. In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether the victim is male or female.

Attached: breakdown honk.png (325x325, 138K)

my penis was too small to get molested. i had to squat to pee :(

I started to have erections at 5 yo and was masturbating to the thought of my educators (females)

Male rape isn't funny. It's a real thing. Woman can 100 Percent pressure men I to sex and you can't punch them off you. It's literally a lose lose situation.

I've been raped by AOC.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-09-10-49-29.png (633x813, 319K)

women rape men all the time.... they are rapists by nature:)

It's only rape if the girl is fat and/or ugly. If not, then anybody saying they were raped by a girl is a faggot.

I dont think a woman really CAN rape a man? But... i wish they could, that might be really HOT one weekend, LMAO

In college, I used to go to keg parties where my team had a weekend MIXER with the lady basketball team. I used to get REALLY drunk, and stagger around. Never ONCE did i ever wake up being "passed around" by the lady basketball team. Damn it, despite my best efforts, ya know? LMAO

>Shits so cash
Thanks for the reviving the feels user-kun

I also got staggering drunk with the lady volleyball yeam, the lady softball team? ^nothing^ I mean, you just cant GET lady sports team to RAPE, at all. No equality whatsoever. Damn it.

If a woman "molests" you you are literally winning at life, there is no trauma. So no. If you dont wanna get raped nigga just dont get hard lmao

I was raped by a disgusting pig of a land whale. She freely admitted to putting drugs in my drinks and basically carrying me back to her apartment. I hardly even remember it, but it makes me feel really gross.

>Digitally sexually assaulted
??????

A girl took advantage of me when I was younger, I hate her for it, I have trouble with female relations and even after having a girlfriend for over 4 years I still flinch sometimes when she touches me

Didn't Amy Schumer say she did that to a guy while she was in college?

Digits=fingers.

She stuck her fingers up his ass.

Please don't ever stop being Polish

When I was 19 I was sleeping on my buddy's couch while shit faced. Woke up to his fat sister sucking my dick and wanting to fuck. Keep saying no and trying to roll over to get her off. She eventually climbed on me and I snapped. Flung her to the ground and stumbled around getting my shit together. Then went out and slept in my car till sunrise. Only time I've ever been raped.

Freshman year of college a fat sorority bitch raped this little basedboy I knew. He was incoherent drunk and she was twice her size.

>can women rape men?

No. Any male above the age of about 12 is up for it all the time.

In theory and legally I suppose it's possible with age limits on ability to consent but frankly that's bollocks.

Nice

In South Africa women with AIDS regularly rape men

if you remember and still think of it you likely were traumatized. are you also a faggot? trick question

Sretni gade

Daily reminder that most rape victims also don't feel traumatized by it either.
You were raped

Yeah, but it was cash so??

Attached: 88E242D3-52F0-428B-810C-EA3D4E67F8C3.jpg (1398x1242, 836K)

when I was in 7th grade my MARRIED math teacher Elmore would let me stay behind during lunch and masturbate while she would watch and sometimes spread her legs (with her pants on)
good times
she wasn't the best looking, but had huge tits and i was quite the cutie (still am)
at the time i didn't really see anything wrong with it, and we never actually talked about it

Attached: 1547249372513.png (1500x1500, 158K)

Some of you boys are ok, don’t go to clown college tomorrow! We demand all the freshest pussy for our honktroopers, and any men found alive will be slain. Any and all females who have known man will be sacrificed, but those who have known no man we will keep for ourselves.

Attached: 13A946F8-1D24-43E0-875C-EDDD9CCDA6CA.jpg (640x316, 14K)

What if she had butt raped you with her dildos?

Our bodies aren't our most valuable commodity like it is for women, our time, status and resources are our pussy. A woman could roofie you and suck your dick while you were passed out and it probably wouldn't bother most guys, even if it were Jabba the Hutt's sister or something. It would probably just become a funny story to tell for most of us, because we don't value the exclusivity of our penis.

That's why cucking men is the closest equivalent to rape. If rape is taking a pussy by force, cucking is taking our time and resources based on false pretenses.

YES!!!
There was a former Glamour Model who kidnapped, held hostage and RAPED a mormon missionary in the UK 9+ times in the late 1970s.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_sex_in_chains_case

The woman that raped him was also the first woman in the world to have her dog cloned.