You may only post in this thread if your country is under ZOG

Attached: macronjuif.png (1024x578, 693K)

Present

Hi, did you cry for the Holocaust today ?

Ahaha fuck you muhammed, America is redpilled on the jews! We got guns while you sissy yuropoors don’t!

Attached: A087F482-0703-4EE5-8F96-BE1AFBB0B7B9.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

or is it

Attached: index.jpg (304x166, 14K)

I’m just kidding, I’m well aware this country is completely fucked. I sometimes muttpost fof (You)s

Haha what is zog like a space ship lol later guys time for my mones

They are trying to change the law and have made proposals that any criticism of Israel is antisemitism. Luckily that's not law yet but the holocaust memorial society or some shit is trying to redefine the definition of it.

What's a zog? Can i snort it or smoke it?

Attached: 92D12685-1B68-4E85-8D89-C3E70A84200F.jpg (500x456, 20K)

Attached: issoudrole.png (136x102, 35K)

I love how everytime shit is about to go down, Benalla comes back and anti-semitism gets thrown out in the MSM.
Funny isn't it?

Hey frenchbro. Belgian in Paris here.
Where do I sign up for the riots saturday?

Israel is run by jews btw so it applies to me

Hai guys, what's going on in this thread?

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (4000x2253, 2.06M)

I must say that I don't understand the childish attitude which you present

Didn't France have Vichy and deportation of Jews? Didn't France have colonialism?

Then what the fuck are you expecting the consequences of this to be? This is how human conscience is. After a short period of pride and emotional binge, you get pangs of conscience in return. You either make something of it, or you continue to make the same mistakes in the future

Is he axually jewish or just looks like it.
also whatsup with franken freaking out over muh anti semitism.
What's his link with the chosenites?

If you had told me 4 months ago that a fucking fuel tax would lead to the pogroms, I would have questioned your sanity.

Mister president...

Attached: 17064703.jpg (424x239, 10K)

We tried, anons.
We tried to rid the world of (((them))) but the eternal anglo foiled our plans.
I am so sorry

From everything I can find about him, he just looks it.

Francken is freaking the fuck out because he's the designated target right now. Ever since the government had their hiccup over the Marrakesh agreement and his portefolio was taken over by Maggie, every single party is trying to tear him a new one. Right now the pressing question is whether or not he's involved with accepting bribes to give papers/preferential treatment to Syrian christians among the migrants. He's not freaking out over the antisemitism (no more than his civcuck party is in general, anyway) so much as he is trying to keep a low profile.

DAE love Jews and Jewish people and Israel? I love them

Sure ZOG puppet