Is he /ourguy/ ?

is he /ourguy/ ?

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Px78bzkc
encyclopediadramatica.rs/METOKUR
youtube.com/watch?v=MlsevSpfpYI
youtube.com/watch?v=tGFXkSUS66c
discord
stream.me/MisterMetokur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to bed Jim

No. He only came here to watch it happen.

watch what happen?

Yes

Attached: 1515593864080.jpg (597x534, 46K)

Just came here to sage some mediocrity.

Well he keeps comming here for content, do I guess?

Can't remember last time I ever heard anything interesting from him.
And please stop mentioning us you fucking faggot.

N
O
T

P
O
L
I
T
I
C
S

Cry harder sargoy

Attached: 1527250177020.gif (648x600, 2.3M)

Jim Killed fallen Kek
Jim is our Rice Mixer

Also not Politics, GTFO

Skeptics get the Rope

Attached: DqZSH0LXcAA8V9B.jpg (1200x1143, 120K)

What are you smoking, dude? Vee made him look like a fucking baby, sperging out and screaming "i'm better than you!"

VEE. Sargon's pet Goblin.

And Sargon himself just ignores him now, even though Jim still begs for his attention like a beaten puppy. Indeed, Sargon said it best when he described him as "a loser who plays to an audience of children and gets mad when people think they can do anything else."

The truth about Jim is that he is a no-talent. He gets by on being confident, which lures children in need of an adult who isn't all responsible, like dad. A kind of weird uncle. That's how he gets his money. And let's be honest, he's tried on many different hats. He's tried to be a commentator back on stage6. He failed, and instead screeched at other commentators instead. He tried let's play gaming. he failed. So he screeched at DSP for a year. He tried politics. Failed. Screeched at other e-politicians. Even tried white supremacy and alt-rightism once. Until people pointed out he's married to some down syndrome gook who cries drama on youtube. Guess what? More screeching.

Then the thot audit rolled around and he quietly disappeared from youtube (no doubt because he has trouble of his own with the tax man and doesn't want his precious name out there).
Now he's found his niche. Mocking Nintendo direct on some no-name website while pretending to have cancer. Neat-o

He is very obnoxious. He acts all cool and detatched but seems very bitter and angry under the surface. You'd have to have a mental age of no more than 15 to enjoy him or look up to him. On the other hand, he knows his audience and is good at pandering to them.

What's his new channel? Haven't seen anything posted on the metokur one in awhile

No , but He could be /our money whore/.

Attached: 1550719337470.jpg (770x1100, 86K)

No but he sure shills himself here like he is.

No, he's a liar and a fraud, and most likely a shill who gets paid to "take down" anyone right of center who gains influence.

pastebin.com/Px78bzkc

no shit he is our guy

Weird though. Since he mostly has taken down liberals and "right of center" if you put the middle ground about where Stalin is. Gatekeepers like Sargon and others.

He's 40 years old, has no family and has a 20 y.o round faced gook as a gf.

Who hurt you?

Haven't followed any of these weirdos in months, can you link to that? I hate 'Metokur', he's pathetic.
Nobody ever found it weird he took on some kind of turkish word as his nickname?

Go away. So sick of the shilling EVERY MORNING ever since Metokur moved from Youtube to stream.me and is losing his ass in donations. Funny how Metokur has a show EVERY MORNING isn't it? I mean why would we be getting threads about him at the same time? That's pretty crazy!

He's okay.

This is your guy.

Attached: 12346425.jpg (404x467, 40K)

No he just exists to destroy any cohesive groups we form, he does make me laugh though

his nickname isn't a turkish word, its a mispronunciation of the word mediocre.
Someone once tried to call him "mediocre", but they mispelled it like a sperg and called him "metokur".

You're just a butthurt basedgoy of akkuck fanfag who needs to get vore'd by Vee or something.
KYS you slimy nigger

Attached: reddit_logo_640.0.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

Sargon and others have gently redpilled more than anyone.

>Nobody ever found it weird he took on some kind of turkish word as his nickname?
He didn't. He got his nickname while his old troll buddies were bullying some retarded man who pronounced "mediocre" that way, so they created an entire forum with that name as a joke.

>gently redpilled

Attached: 1472743983293.jpg (329x344, 40K)

dumbass.

Metokur was a website he belonged to that did gay ops back in the day. He literally never moved on from that and kept the name even when everyone else got sick of it. Even fucking HBomberguy was in that "secret club"

It's like calling yourself a goon or going on about how cool newgrounds is. Sad.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/METOKUR

It's true though. Lots of people don't benefit from having the hard shit thrown in their face. They have to work their own way in. Lots of my friends have started off with Sargon, and started questioning from there.

Metokur is an old shitposting website

Fuck off newfag

and where did that name come from.....exactly now shut the fuck you slanted eye gook.

No he's a cunt, next question?

Sargon's a gatekeeper you niggercunt, otherwise he wouldn't punch right every chance he gets

Great dude.

>It's like calling yourself a goon or going on about how cool newgrounds is. Sad.
He gave himself the name to make sure it doesn't disappear from the net because Haberman tried his best to erase every trace of it online you dumb ricenigger.

>Sargon punches right every chance he gets
>Sargon only argues with low0hanging leftist fruit

pick only one

Yeah, I'll pick what I've actually said and not what you're pretending I've said.
What now, retard?

He does both. He picks on people on the right he thinks he can dunk on. But when he tried to take down even the alt-right shills like Spencer he looked retarded.

sure thing kraut

How much money do you give Jim to play warhammer and lie to you about being sick?

Be honest.

They are not mutually exclusive

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=MlsevSpfpYI

Someone has to make the decisions on the field.

>How much money do you give Jim to play warhammer
I'd never give my money to some ramdom faggot troll on the internet because I'm not retarded. But the fact that you follow him around enough to know about how he recently mentioned he likes 40k makes me think you're some obsessed weirdo who hate-watches his stuff constantly.

stream.me

youtube.com/watch?v=tGFXkSUS66c

30+ year old man whos entire identity is built around being an oldfag and reading ED, pretty pathetic

>cannot even try to make a point
>caught factually wrong
>can't answer a simple question
How bad does it make you feel not to be white, yellow bellied nigger?

>he is the youtube tmz equivalent. He is the massively faggotous, jewtube Harvey Levin
>makes his living collecting shekels from gossip and e-drama
>winning? (Cha-ching. Paycucks lap this shit up?)
>muhh..capitalism?

Just another jewish distaction from having to deal with any real-world problem that affect the irl masses

Attached: 1550419334381.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

I notice you didn't answer the question.
What IS it with Germany and paying for the welfare of lazy losers?

no

no

but I like that he doesn't engage in politics and just shitposts about furry/tumblrina, makes him less of a faggot than that disgusting brit and his romanian pet.

its another eceleb thread hooray! we only have currently five of them in the fucking catalog, lets do it again though. friendly reminder this nigger steals our content and then has his cult of retards pay him

report and sage these shills

jim's paypigs are heroes

Attached: 1529652635534.jpg (523x761, 46K)

Why tf would I care? Hello? Where is my next episode of sovereign citizens?

MY GUY

You didn't answer mine and I asked first, have some manners, yellow nigger.

this is probably true, hadn't thought of this. too lazy to read all that shit though. also hes by definition a gatekeeper, only says "muh jews and niggers" but won't ever go beyond that

On todays episode of Superspergs...
Have bumb just for the cheap lulz

So you pay Jim money to sit on his ass and play videogames and lie to you. Holy shit, we got a smart one here, boys.

Then again, it's in your nature now to give money to jews.

Mister Metokur is Zionist controlled opposition

lmao, you're legit upset

>Retarded German takes pride in giving money to Jew who laughs behind his back

Nothing new.

I want him to turn on Andy warski and Ralph now. We need a final act

>when jim dies from getting gang raped by third world refugees that have moved into his bedroom, while his hapa gf watches, i'm certain his paycucks will consider it all based, and profoundly redpilling.
>Jim will be dead, and jade will be rich, bitches kek

Good luck with your useless lives, faggots

Mmmm, stale pasta.
Sage

I don't give money to e-celebs, ricenigger.
It's okay, you can be upset because I tripleraped you

It's just really, really pathetic that you are.

>I called you a nigger online
>hahah raped!

Yeah, you give him money.

You and I both know that wasn't what hurt your feelings, chink.

your glorious metonigger is a ricecooker and blatant controlled op, his icon should've been a hint

spotted the sargoy

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUYgiZeLzctsdfiwq4deGLrRoaGZpHQJ6WR6CKNHRJ-LXfua3b.jpg (262x192, 7K)

Why are you addressing that to me?

>potato nigger prottie
>manchild
>deepdicking a big high milage gook
>spends his time talking shit online
He isn't /ourguy/ he is /us/

sounds like he's doing pretty good

discord
==========
.gg/HKYTkH

None of you fucking E-celeb cancer shitface is your friend
They dont give a shit about your idology or views They only give a fucking about money and views for their videos
They just pretend all the way so you watch them and give him money.

No you're not

>They just pretend
Jim pretends none of that though and openly says that internet friends are retarded

What Internet Aristocrat i thought he went into hiding? Jims probably been here longer than most of the faggots posting here

This is actually true. He's almost autistic when it comes to his image of not looking like a sell-out and having an outlook on e-celebs close to your average user, to the point where you can tell it's his legitimate feelings on the matter. He could had made hundreads of thousands of dollars between 2014 and 2017 if he rode the GG wave like Sargon but he didn't. It kind of fell appart when he opened his patreon though.

>Kek flag
>Metokur
Yeah, I'm thinking it's based

why yes he is! he's actually streaming RIGHT NOW at stream.me/MisterMetokur

hes 100% /ourguy/ hes just in it for the laughs like any true shitposter.

>834 viewers
YIKES

Attached: 1431447649048.png (501x585, 2K)

>this thread is still here despite reporting it
hokay

kill yourself

This is true. There was a lib woman a while back who wrote a book about this. Basically the alt-lite (as they were referred to then) entice people in with FACTS and LOGIC and smug SJW takedowns. They however, don't have answers to the problems they point out, which leads people to go deeper. This has even happened to some of the personalities themselves, like Southern and Molyneux.

sorry lads, just trying to help give context to people who might not be aware who that is

Attached: Download (9).jpg (474x499, 31K)