FTN 191: Indigent Peoples’ Day

Can someone share this episode with user?

Attached: 23c2db6c6d86a6dd6fcded78fd7d3711.png (300x300, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/a5zcyd.mp3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6CAyjw5Ti8
my.mixtape.moe/hidgfb.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do nonburgers listen to FTN and TDS?

I don't get it.

Cough it up pay pigs

No

Still no mention of Barr and Ruby Ridge bump

Strike and Mike 52 from the Archives
files.catbox.moe/a5zcyd.mp3

I still can't find last week's Jazz and Jesse... can a nigga get a link?

It's not in the archives. Johnny did a show on YouTube last night though

Be a good goy and share it already.

Attached: 1550138631624.jpg (360x359, 17K)

Bump

>listening to cope the nation

Attached: 1550339424272.jpg (770x579, 79K)

Thanks, man. Now I need some of that FTN, TRS's sweetest stuff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6CAyjw5Ti8

Johnny monoxide did a live stream if you need to kill time

I am a tech brainlet but if somebody walks me through how to download the show and covert it to a mixtape.moe link for the show on here for you guys ill start doing it with all the paywall content.

I remember before i had a paypig account I was always in these threads just hoping someone would post it. it was good times. help me help you anons.

Attached: iampaypig.jpg (837x414, 61K)

>freecucks btfo

click the 3 dots next to the audio symbol, hit download, upload, post for your friends

Attached: ri[pped blumpf.jpg (542x467, 42K)

Based user, remembering your roots. is correct. Just download it like he said, go to mixtape.moe, follow the simple instructions, share the link, and harvest your (You)s.

I like McFeels and Halberstram but even just 3-4 years on from the Election/Early Trump heydey, TRS/Spencer and all those guys are totally irrelevant as far as the modern right is concerned.

Uncle Ted , BAP, Pentti Linkola, Nick the Knife, Tucker Carlson, Owen Cyclops, Wrath of Gnon etc all have far more influence over the direction of the right than these bois

my.mixtape.moe/hidgfb.mp3

here ya go bros. see u niggas friday for the paywall tds

Attached: 1548457388744s.jpg (250x156, 4K)

Based and redpilled

>my.mixtape.moe/hidgfb.mp3
Fake

Thanks again, man.

Ignore Sven.

danke

Attached: deutschlandja.png (600x660, 263K)

Happy Birthday user.

Attached: pepe_coach.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Probably the scalding hot takes bro.

Halberstram pls

Europa Report? They usually have it in the middle

No, pay faggot.

Other than tucker, literally who?

I think that fool is saying the Unabomber is more influential on the Right.

Attached: whytho.jpg (1600x1579, 346K)

Yeah I did not get that. Regardless, my boomer father in law spontaneously agrees with about 80% of the takes on FTN without even listening to it. These ideas are making it out into the masses organically.

Basically yes

The sort of ideas contained in ISAIF, Bronze Age Mindset, Can Life Prevail, and Sun and Steel are the future direction of the right.

The 2016 alt-right style (i.e. TWP sperging out, Mike & Spencer getting booed all over the US) isn't so influential these days, it seems boomery and naive imo

You have to pay for FTN now??

They deleted my comments on last weeks show where I said I'm tired of jerking off over table scraps and we're not getting what we were promised.

No more cuck the nation for me

t. Paycuck who still wont share this trash with gullible rubes

Only the mid week show. The Saturday one is still free as far as I know. What I want to know is why would anyone listen to chabad CIA controlled op to begin with? Don't you know that ranch and Colby cheese is an allusion to Passover?

Attached: Dy-g1SgXcAAL17V.jpg (672x960, 185K)

Thanks

Attached: Proud freecuck.jpg (824x1000, 164K)

Thank you based paylord. You have made the MN snowpocalypse bearable on this very day.

based

>my.mixtape.moe/hidgfb.mp3
thanks

Attached: 1534921710589.jpg (594x555, 42K)

I can't stand to listen to this faggot anymore. He actually says "we" when referring to the Republican Party. How delusional do you have to be to think that the GOPe is good for white people?

If you're still a Trump supporter after all the horrific shit he has done you're either a moron on controlled opposition.

I'm writing up these two as either IDF or AI.

based user

Attached: 0E8046BD-F223-4F6F-8888-3D14E87C7291.jpg (611x610, 114K)

how about yall quit being literal niggers and pay for it. Its 10 bucks a month for fuck sake.

This guys match was insane to watch from the front row this weekend.