Shamima Begum

Can't believe people don't have tolerance for a KID and are going to let her and her BABY rot. What the world has come to- no acceptance, no decency or respect. Shamima would be welcome in Norway where we know practice tolerance instead of just talking about it.

Attached: _105643916_begum_pa.jpg (660x371, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47243867
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Won’t someone think of the chirins?!

Are you so lonely that you want an ISIS thot for a girlfriend?

Male isis = its ok to level a city killing 10s of thousands in order to kill a few hundred of them

Female isis = but should'nt we be providing her child support and free housing?

It's not about what I want. It's about what is morally right, I have always been an advocate for open borders, and Shamima is no exception. There is literally no reason why she should not be allowed to live wherever she needs to.

>Can't believe people don't have tolerance for a KID and are going to let her and her BABY rot
agreed, we should use them as fuel in a thermal power plant

tehy should take away her baby and give it up for adopton in britain. let her rot in syria.

>white knighting a terrorist Mohamedan
dude....this is beyond desperate

but why does Jow Forums creates and falls for such weak baits on a daily basis
what a rubbish board

Don’t worry wh*toids. We are sending more to replace her.

Attached: 45E9A3B7-6DBC-484C-B439-93961216770F.jpg (1459x1263, 937K)

Read what I wrote, dipshit. I do not want this girl for MYSELF, I want a good life for her and her child either in the UK or Norway or wherever she happens to need it.
She does not deserve any of this shit.

yeah but that's also partly because the females are not fighters
only ideological supporters

why are you virtue signalling on Jow Forums of all places, if you want a commendation for your "morality" go bark on twitter,you faggot

>what is morally right
Is to let her be treated like the cattle she is, for that's what she chose for herself. Scandinavian cuckery is why these animals flock back to civilization when they're tired of sandniggers

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Shamima Begone

People like these are why I'm proud to be a norwegian. I wonder what it's like being so hateful, you probably never get laid lol

This, Scandinavian faggatory is half the reason we are in this mess to begin with.
Shes lucky that they only revoked her British citizenship, it should of been her life that was revoked.

>Arguing with holes/ you won't get laid
Roastie detected.

Can anyone who is a virgin, who hates women and is in turn hated by all women leave the discussion? You have nothing of value to contribute, your hateful opinions are practically worthless

See

she should not be treated like cattle.
she should be treated like a human being who joined the enemy of our civilization.
execution definitely, the degree of public torture and humiliation before the execution is up for negotiations.

Attached: 3452345234.jpg (625x626, 40K)

You realise your'e on Jow Forums right?

>turns to virgin adhom
classy

Axe-wound detected, post tits or GTFO

There are many people who agree with me even on Jow Forums and even more on Reddit. People who have more than an average IQ usually upvote me.

This person is either using a VPN or not a real norwegian. He should leave the country since his values do not reflect does of Norway!

She's not a kid, she's a grown up. She's a terrorist. And she doesn't even regret being a terrorist. She promotes the death of the people who gave her a home.

If you still have a tolerance for that, then maybe you should hang too. You're not worthy of being in a human society.

goto be an ISIS fuck toy
ISIS ...who has attacked our nations
Then you want to come home to those
white WESTERN WHITE NATIONS

FUCK OFF SHITSKIN

the usa is a white nation
race war will be soon
niggers
you been told

>Can anyone who is a virgin, who hates women and is in turn hated by all women leave the discussion?
Great OP you just forced yourself to leave the thread

I mean it's clear that something is wrong with you if you're a misogynist, hate women or are a virgin at all in 2019. People like that shouldn't even have opinions.

Attached: 1550366360354.jpg (320x240, 15K)

You're in the wrong country silly goose, you need to move to Sweden.

Attached: Ixlh2qL.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Britain has about 3.5million other unwanted muslims you can tolerate if you really want ?

We live in the age of Poe's law. You never know anymore

I got called a virgin ;-; fug

Attached: 1550451609255.jpg (624x352, 53K)

Always be sceptical

Attached: YQei7PM.jpg (436x432, 23K)

Anyone who at any point professes allegiance to Islam must be exterminated. Give these monkeys a taste of their own medicine.

she wasn't a terrorist but a supporter of international terrorism
otherwise I agree

oh honey you're like , so edgy
i'm sure it has never been said before
especially on Jow Forums

>welcome in Norway where we know practice tolerance instead of just talking about it.
>Tolerate isis
KeK

Attached: 53AAFC86-3F72-46FB-ADE1-BF5A86D26FE4.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Anders Brevik should have taken you all out
I don't think it's her genitals we have a problem with it's her ideology, even non ISIS pedoworshippers are criminal filthy disgusting net drains on society.
t. ExBradford
The bait is too strong on this one, go away discord tranny

Attached: geordie paki pedo rapists.jpg (620x465, 41K)

Nice Islamophobia you got there.

So leave now. This is a thread for grown ups and people who are not mentally deficient.

Norway and the norwegian king have both expressed their avid support for LGBTQ+ people, refugees, immigrants and minorities, so we have absolutely no problem with taking them in and giving these "unwanted" people as you call them, a better life (which they deserve).

Attached: EmQfXpk.png (1024x1024, 26K)

Nice counter arguments.

Attached: 0y0935N.jpg (1146x1148, 89K)

>people
woah there discord tranny I never called them people, muslims are subhumans, multi-generationally inbred theving filth. When can Britain expect your boat to collect them ?

You're the one baiting at this point. Just move out of my country already. Oh and to all the guys being sexist, this is why we have Feminism and equality in Norway. So I don't really care about what you people say to me.

But yeah. Yours is not an argument. We should allow Shamima free passage into the country.

Attached: 7FrONwd.png (1233x957, 206K)

I'll let Shamima sleep in my own bed with a blanket covering her and her baby. You have no right to decide their fate whatsoever!

Stop.

Attached: qc8rzvQ.png (625x626, 54K)

No, it is not! Is this your people's method of censoring people on here? This type of censoring never happens on Reddit. That's why it's a better site anyway. You virgins saying bait says nothing about my post.

Attached: 568953465.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Ridiculous. Don't you have anything better to do? Virgin. I know for a fact norwegian women hate being in the same room as you. Angry incel.

If this sandnigger moves back to Alabama she will be missing in under a week.

Attached: 345347.jpg (474x474, 29K)

I don't think she will be visiting Redneck- ville anytime soon. Shamima will be accepted back into the UK or to another country that's ready to show some sympathy and tolerance.

Does being an extremist mean someone should be depraved of human rights?

Go outside. I know women will reject you but you can at least try leaving your basement this one time. It's been years, Eirik. You're not a little boy anymore, you need to learn to talk to women.

but will kill and assist with bomb vests and trigger pulling

your compassion only extends to muslim women with children? how many children in the world are on the point of starvation, in wars, having a hopeless third world life? how many in your own country? but you choose one specific demographic, the one in the news, to virtue signal about. you are too fucking obvious and a waste of oxygen kys you pathetic faggot

Attached: Guu54Yx.png (800x600, 90K)

post tits with timestamp or gtfo

Smelly digusting incel. Get off my thread! Lonely loser misogynist POS!

No, my compassion extends to all refugees regardless of their age, gender or past choices. I know that Shamima is treated this way precisely BECAUSE she is a woman!

>I have always been an advocate for open borders
Can we send 10m black people in need to Norway?

basically accomplices to crimes but they didn't kill anyone with their own hand so "less bad" in the eyes of the law

Like I said, anyone who happens to need shelter or to start a new life, and that was extremely racist.
Every minute a black woman is raped, with 98% of all rapists walking free! What you are saying is so destructive to the black community that it makes me want to puke. Have some decency.

Attached: ZRDymKY.png (624x628, 81K)

Attached: 679780534356.jpg (550x633, 32K)

We all know who the angry virgin incel is, just ignore this guy he's never had pussy in his life haha. You know nothing, fuck off.

Attached: 457798785.gif (323x221, 224K)

kek, he is a larp and the argument he makes is beyond idiotic we know this relax every post he makes destroys his own position. I hope he is a larp otherwise he is an idiot

Two virgin incels. Get laid and then come back to the discussion when you'll have some more tolerance in your hearts.

I'm not that used to Jow Forums but I still find it insulting that people would entertain such a badly written and built bait
I mean, where is everyone's pride?

Attached: 34674567.png (1351x643, 9K)

It's sick that you fucks think it's okay for children to make adult decisions about many things that they are nowhere near ready for, but the minute the kids fuck up, you're all "OMG, it's a kid, let it go!"

srs
stop getting so triggered by a mediocre OP and bumping it
just don't pay any attention

Attached: 346234654.jpg (225x225, 24K)

She’s a traitor who joined a foreign state hostile to the U.S.

That has been grounds for citizenship termination forever. The state department should revoke Ilhan Omar’s for the same reason.

She should come back to the UK. I think it's unfair to revoke her citizenship. She was born in Britain she should be allowed to come back and be tried for treason before being hung, drawn and quartered then her remains should be displayed at Tower Bridge to remind these fuckers just who they're fucking with.

wtf is this thread

I like that her last name is Begum and she's begging to get back into a country she has no place entering anymore

Attached: 1548356508644s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

1/2 ISIS 1/2 total retard genetics

Do not want

Don't lie. You want to tap that ass. White knighting faggot.

Nothing wrong with female immigrants.
Are you gay Jow Forums
These are waifus

> I do not want this girl for MYSELF
That's good, because nobody wants to fuck you.

She's just a distraction to make the Tories look tough while they import 100 terrorists and their families that don't have passports, weren't born here and for the most part don't speak English.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47243867

>I do not want this girl for MYSELF
Of course not. You might actually have to show some personal responsibility, and and back your fat mouth up with your wallet.

I would love to chain you retards to these sand niggers, both financially and being jointly responsible when they commit crime. Split the sentencing right down the middle and share the jail cell with them

But their vaginas produce fighters

What would you say if I told you I am a woman?

Please show me where Begum campaigned for acceptance, decency and respect for Yazidis when they were massacred, sex slaved and tortured to death by ISIS, then maybe I will consider some mercy for her if she has committed no crimes.

I smell pussy in here.
This is a shit thread, you should all kill yourselves.

bullet

post milkers as proof

Are you a complete fuckwit?
You want open borders for religious bigots who wish to kill all unbelievers?
Good luck enjoying your short life when they take over your country. Dumbfuck.

>This type of censoring never happens on Reddit
Oh shit. Okay, here's the deal on Jow Forums. There's no upvoting or downvoting here. You can't block or ban or delete posts. You have to come with all the argument you can muster and you better be fucking prepared to be raked over the coals. A lot of newfags think Jow Forums is a safe space. It isn't. It's a hurt box. Everything you believe will be challenged here. Welcome to/pol/. You're here forever.

Attached: 1550551155922.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

>falling for bait

neck yourselves

Attached: 1550715525442.png (500x992, 844K)

Attached: 1550573574182.jpg (960x634, 77K)