5G MAGA

He’s going to melt our brains isn’t he?

Attached: 9C2AA53D-9EBB-4B75-885E-EE64DFB04605.jpg (1242x1346, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_site
thenation.com/article/how-big-wireless-made-us-think-that-cell-phones-are-safe-a-special-investigation/
techcrunch.com/2018/09/10/bay-area-city-blocks-5g-deployments-over-cancer-concerns/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098581869233344512?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=miZHa7ZC6Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5g is barely different than 4g idk what 6g is though lol 5g isn’t even implemented yet I don’t think 6g is a thing

6G isn't even real. Grandpa boomer is a fucking retard

my boy krassenstein

Attached: 6g.png (614x120, 16K)

Are you sure, pol told me it melts your brain though.

>6g isnt real
thats the fucking point you fucking retards

HURR 5>4 MAGA WALL

Attached: 1548377906445.png (633x758, 132K)

Hes a boomer and probably thinks the internet is a series of tubes so not sure what you expected.

Alex Jones on suicide watch

I don't get why it's mostly Americans scared of 5g, if you are afraid of it cooking you or reading your retarded thoughts just grow a tree

Its only really viable in cities and places where they can put repeaters, it has a hard time travelling through water drops and tree branches

This kike's life is SAD!

lmao how the fuck is he always right below

>I want 6G
>It isn't here yet
WELL GEE, I GUESS WE CAN'T PROGRESS TOWARDS THINGS EVER THEN.

i wish i knew

When Grandpa starts talking about tech but you can smell that his diapers are full.

Attached: 15439098034.jpg (1428x658, 185K)

why go for 6G when u can go straight to 7G. Clearly America is falling behind because of Trump.

How much do you faggots pay for your phone+data etc. service?

I've got unlimited 4g with unlimited calls and texts for 30€ /month.

I bet not a single person in this thread has read the terms of service that explicitly state no "smart phone" device connected to 4g/5g should ever be within 1 inch of your body.

Every single phone has this warning.

>Most americans still dont have gigabit
>they already want 6G
niggers

Unlimited calls, texts and data for $350 AUD per year.

Meanwhile hordes of latino gangs keep coming in the 56% country

This guy unironically has half the intelligence of Trump.

lmaoo

65 here

Why not just skip straight to 7G? Why waste time on 5G or 6G?

So around 20€/mo. Not a bad deal at all.

>I don’t think 6g is a thing
But I can't say I blame him for wanting it.

I pay $143.00 a month for unlimited 4g data, calls and text on four phones

yes thank you biran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_site
>A cell site, cell tower, or cellular base station is a cellular-enabled mobile device site where antennae and electronic communications equipment are placed — typically on a radio mast, tower, or other raised structure — to create a cell (or adjacent cells) in a cellular network. The raised structure typically supports antennae and one or more sets of transmitter/receivers transceivers, digital signal processors, control electronics, a GPS receiver for timing (for CDMA2000/IS-95 or GSM systems), primary and backup electrical power sources, and sheltering.
>Practical Example of Range
>3G/4G Mobile base station tower: it is technically possible to cover up to 50 km-150 km. (Macrocell)
>5G Mobile base station: the distances between the 5G base-station is about 250-300 m due to the millimetre waves of 5G frequency.

Enjoy your cancer and brainwash, that's a transmission signal every 100 meters in dense city.

>5g is barely different than 4g

except mmwave may not be safe for human biology or insects or birds

thenation.com/article/how-big-wireless-made-us-think-that-cell-phones-are-safe-a-special-investigation/
techcrunch.com/2018/09/10/bay-area-city-blocks-5g-deployments-over-cancer-concerns/

5G has a lot more electricity in air, that's why small animals died, that's also why they need to build cell sites closer to each other.

because then it wouldnt be 7g itd be 6g, since 6 comes after 5, faggot

Nice fearmongering

Fuck man. I know you're right only because of this. Sometimes in the morning before my alarm clock goes off I'll take my phone off of the charger and just hold it on me while I sleep. I swear when I do this I feel all kinds of fucking weird man. I started thinking it's only when I have the phone on me in bed that I feel this way ever. I'm about ready to just toss mine in the fucking River

Attached: 1550437520119.jpg (255x232, 32K)

I threw my flip phone in the trash after Stephanie rejected my date proposal in jr high. I write letters and see people in person now. Don't think I could bring myself to get another phone. I can't even be in the same room as somebody talking on one.

>nothing is wrong, everything is the same always
Do you know how they fix airplane problems? Normally some has to crash. Will they replace their trillion dollar worth transmission cell towers after it goes wrong? I mean airplane is destroyed, but that shit will be standing.

Attached: Amerimutt devil riding into sunset on a fat scooter paid by Israel.png (2647x3107, 3.3M)

Sound like my boomer biker nam vet dad. This guy won't let you in his house with one.

I pay about $5 for the nigger prepaid plan. (550MB data 4g)

it was real in my mind!

what came after windows 8?

yikes

Exact text or fuck off

Hahaha.

Answer the leaf, I wanna know too.

Attached: e0ff18738936ce65c25a5668a48f8231--valentine-day-cards-happy-valentines-day.jpg (605x765, 48K)

I have a bad feeling about 5G

I don't see the point of 5g. I mean, I can see it from a technological point of view, but I don't see what benefit it has over 4g, which is very fast already for any form of use, to the point of having 5G towers everywhere.

16 euros for unlimited 4g/telephone/sms/ etc... but it's a bundle deal with my ISP internet, otherwise it's 20 euros for 100GB full speed (after 100GB speed is slowed down)/unlimited phone and sms.

8.1 :^)

They have to find a legit way to minimize earths populations.

Attached: 1550193463472.jpg (548x800, 51K)

You got me m9

It has a benefit of NSA breaking into your home and melting your brain whenever you go, also watching dog videos among nigger filled crowd in full HD.

at what, 56k speed?

I’m confused. He didn’t say 6G was coming soon. He just said he wanted it.

Live surveillance, live audio video from every phone, tv etc eats up a shitton of bandwith.

But they have to be minimized LEGALLY

windows 9, look it up faggot, also kys

Haha yeah I'm sure they said 4g was a myth when 3g was new. Like, what an old fool to think something like that is possible

Trump wants things that don't exist yet, that's like saying he likes to suck every Jewish dick and every diarrhea they poop out their ass, because economic growth.

A big part of 5g is that the wireless network has mesh built in, and the access points use it for network back-haul.

I know it's irrational and I'm actually a really normal guy not even crazy at all but any time somebody holds a phone to my face I have really bad panic attacks and can't stop shaking and crying until they leave.

wrong

windows 10

and then?

What like cell phones and service!!!!

Attached: 1550183122805m.jpg (1024x737, 75K)

Based

The standard of 4G is not even fulfilled yet, and they talk about 5G haha.
t. ICT engineer.

Attached: 1550580227346.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

2,75€ a week for 500 MB data, but unlimited data usage in certain apps (kikebook, spotify, whatsapp, etc).
SMS and calls for the same network are free.

hes probably on to something. i think theyre going to retroactively prosecute people in the future (near?) for anything they ever said thats "antisemetic" etc... you knows its always recording and listening.theyre already recording all your calls, text, emails, web traffic, device photos, how much more effort is it for them to make a smart algorithm that records your hot mic when ever your speaking or criticizing the system or the Jews.

>idk what 6g
we already have it, the guy is behind the times or he's just shilling to get everyone used to the idea before they roll out 7G

Certain towers will absolutely turn any wires or lines you have hot to touch, to the point of catching something on fire

at least theres place in FL you can take a boat out near some towers and you can hear stuff start humming and if you stay long enough start smoking/catch stuff on fire

I know you were being hyperbolic but that came to mind

if everyone in America took your position on this issue the government would have wasted about 75 trillion on citizen spying gear

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-093029_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 658K)

I thought it was some rumor that windows 9 was made, but released briefly for only touch screens. It looked purple I think. Then windows 10 came around and people are complaining about it.

it's possible to recover every single piece of data within a mile radius using RF

I'm convinced the real Donald Trump is dead and this thing is a clone.

he's being controlled by the RNC

so if i nuke canada and call it canada 35
is it now the 35th version of canada?
you dumb faggot
if they called 4g fuckin 78 hypernetotron does that have a bearing on what it is?

If you have a phone on similar frequency than your sound speakers, having phone next to speakers and you call somebody, meaning phone company sends electricity waves to your location, you can ruin the speakers. Of course 5G got a lot more electricity and you won't be able to hide inside concrete and similar things which naturally block electric waves.

I like that he tweeted this cause it will cause Alex Jones to freak out more. On one hand he loves Trump but on the other he has vitamins to sell by freaking people out that 5g is a global plan for population reduction.

You are joking me. I couldn't believe it was real.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098581869233344512?s=20

What a fucking idiot. That cements in my mind that he's controlled opposition or some weird shit is going on. I'm largely apolitical, but that tweet is nuts.

He has no idea what's going on, he's just a generic pre-dementia boomer.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-142312.jpg (1043x812, 355K)

That's very weird, if you want my opinion.

I can understand that, as they're very short range, but I just don't see the point except doing surveillance. Also a mesh network like that would probably put users at risk compared to the usual cells.

i highly doubt you could nuke canada

Ya it's all true, but so tiresome. Unless the ayyys are in charge, I wish the logic behind the madness would come full circle. Jesus I'll be 42 this year. I'm gettn to old for a revolution at this point.

Attached: 1550693938405.jpg (402x550, 54K)

they couldnt use 9 because the OS defaults to thinking it means 95 lmao
not even joking

>pre

>5g is barely different than 4g
10 gbps versus 500 mbps. And 10 ms latency. It's much better.

Why does it thinks it is 95? The new Windows had dlls rewritten by newer ones.

Weird. No. Weird is the fact that people know how cancerous this is, but are pushing to get it going so fast.

Attached: 1550183935413.jpg (1000x1000, 216K)

You get it. Its about surveillance.

than the other nations can go to 8G and laught about america. So America needs a new standart "CG" which would be defined as chinese standart +1G.

thats besides the point, chinks are doing it genetically rn anyway, they will call the new canada the 59th iteration of it anyway

Thanks to a technical error, I have had unlimited 4G data allowance for the past year. I'm pay-as-you-go, and they haven't cut it off. I try to keep the mobile data under 1GB daily if I can anyway, but today I surpassed 6GB.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-14-34-18-911_info.kfsoft.datamonitor~01.png (886x577, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=miZHa7ZC6Z0

My dad has worked for at&t since it was bellsouth and cingular wireless so 0$

Attached: 46266F4A-33BB-456E-A6B5-51584E161A80.png (217x232, 4K)

Does that means you pay more if you go over the limit?

How do you go through 6 gb a day on mobile alone, if you have wifi?

because windows OS is beyond retarded thats why
i'd have said ask Jow Forums before the old guard left. they know about all the prebuilt spywares and impossible to disable cortana and how the OS itself hasnt really changed since 2000.

Some people leave their houses.

It's just too hard. every time I see a screen I remember how I felt that day and can't deal with it.

Doesn't help that almost every girl my age is a phone user and thinks I'm weird for not having one. it's not weird. there are very good reasons why I don't have one. why can't they see that? it really puts a dampener on my dating skills when they can't put down their phone for the night to have a chat with me.

Windows stores all user data they put inside programs in the cloud, that way it can remain accessible everywhere, but Facebook fags don't care anyway until meteor falls on their heads or they run out of ham. Of course Windows doesn't wants you to delete certain programs, then their services won't work for them. Newer strategy of companies like Microsoft is to block anything not made by them, even Firefox started to behave that way. They build in spying programs for customer's anti-spying experience. Literally they promote protection, which in effect is that software that spies on people.