Jewish mysticism in Japanese entertainment

(repost 6)
I'm making these threads because a lot of people shill for anime and Japanese vidya on as "Aryan" or "redpilled" forms of entertainment. (i.e. the jew fears the Samurai)
Basically, Japanese media since after the Jewmerican occupation (where a bunch of Japanese higher-ups became freemasons, notably their first modern PM Naruhiko Higashikuni in 1950) is almost fully controlled by jews/shabbos goyim. You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism, which I'll go into detail about, and which provides a good explanation why they've been trying to shill Japanese entertainment outside of Japan.

Attached: japanesefreemasonry.jpg (3708x1488, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/saudi-fatwa-on-zionist-pokemon-for-promoting-evolution/
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3384422/jewish/The-Kabbalah-of-Pokmon-GO.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196419946/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/#202547092
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Kabbalah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/
mobile.twitter.com/westernidentity/status/1075258475020779520?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's an example of said shilling on Jow Forums. They love to present Zelda as "redpilled" and "Aryan", while hiding its true masonic nature.

Attached: zeldashilling.jpg (2493x4000, 2.21M)

The shiling for Zelda as "Aryan" and "redpilled" isn't the only example however. Just search "anime redpilled" on 4plebs, and you'll get a plethora of results. I'm mainly focusing on vidya here however. So, Nintendo was never redpilled, it was always shady. Their business literally began from selling gambling cards to Portuguese jesuit sailors (pic related), and as we know, the "society of Jesus" was a jewish attempt of infiltrating the Church founded by converso jews. This wasn't the beginning of jewish mysticism in Japanese media of course, but it gives an insight to what Nintendo always was.

Attached: nintendo.jpg (1794x838, 269K)

Now, getting back to Zelda, it's full of jewish mysticism (freemasonry being basically jewish mysticism for good goyim). For example, the "Temple of Time" in OoT being Solomon's Temple with Rauru being Hiram Abiff, the large emphasis of time in the N64 games, and in-general a bunch of cryptic references to freemasonry that'll end up ingrained in childrens' minds. It's in no way Christian or "redpilled".

Attached: zeldamasonry2.jpg (8000x8000, 3.28M)

Pokemon is also jewish to its core. The actual government of Pokemon games is very capitalistic, with Silph and Devon running a monopoly on everything. In its lore, fans have constructed a "Tree of Legend" based on the actual line of the legendares in Pokemon, and it's a parallel to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, giving a connection to jewish mysticism.
Also, although of course the Sauds are Zionists, Saudi clerics have issued a fatwa against Pokemon twice for promoting jewry and global Zionism, something they weren't wrong about.
timesofisrael.com/saudi-fatwa-on-zionist-pokemon-for-promoting-evolution/
And actual chabad jews have literally promoted Pokemon GO:
>The Kabbalah of Pokemon GO
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3384422/jewish/The-Kabbalah-of-Pokmon-GO.htm

Attached: pokemon tree of legend.png (436x1000, 327K)

Credit to the burger user who created these masonic-vidya threads for the masonic Zelda pic.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196419946/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/#202547092
The "German schizo" also gave some detail regarding Mario and masonry.

Attached: germanon.jpg (3679x1414, 430K)

Selfbump.

MOAR BUMP

In-fact, on Kabbalism..
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Kabbalah

nobody dropping redpills on evangelion

bump

Kabbalistic tree of life in their opening.

Attached: evaop.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

I've always had an outsized respect for the japs, despite knowing nothing about them. I read a Klavell book (Fic) about them once and I just love the idea of an ultra violent honor culture, having existed so recently. If I knew the truth about Japan I'm sure I wouldn't respect them as much. Basically I'm just saying bump.

keep on going

Analyze strike witches. Despite blatant pedo bait. It was given government honors.

Gendo's office is located at the top of the pyramid but below the eye (eye-on-pyramid, typical Illuminati symbolism). There's a tree of life diagram there as well.

Attached: gendosoffice.jpg (200x150, 14K)

Before the advent of Masonry in Japan as early as the Portuguese arrival they already worshipped men and a (((Sun God))) so they were set, read a book called Gold warriors to see their ties to all the old Rothschild and Sassoons as well as their secret hoard of Gold

Attached: evacrucifixion.png (1200x628, 441K)

lmao if nintendo and other entertainment industries in nigpan was full of kikes, we'd be able to find out right away by simply looking at the last names and family lines of the people working in these companies. It's hard to believe that such racemixing with 'filthy gaijin' would be accepted especially since even race mixed children are often not even accepted as citizens within the country.

>not even reading what I said
The actual contents and background of Japanese media are what I'm talking about. They're mostly japs ethnically however. It's literally filled to the brim with judaeo-masonic symbolism, and this can all be traced back to the 1950s. Though there are actual jewish Japanese companies, like for example, Sega, being (in-part) founded by an American jew, Irving Bromberg.

It also started as "Service Games", selling games to American soldiers in Japan.

I'm not doubting this, I'm just saying that I doubt it's nearly to the degree that you're proclaiming it to be. Japan is filled with companies who see western nations as a market for which they can make plenty more money than if they simply only marketed between themselves within japan.

As such it's to be expected that you'd see a lot of christian or Judaic concepts within their art, especially considering how Christianity is not an alien concept for many people within japan.

To conclude, while I don't think that there are 'no' jewish influences in japan, I don't think it's to nearly the degree you seem to think, but rather instead that it's coming from cultural points wrought from things like christianity and an appeal toward western consumers rather than to push a narrative.

The japs have been subverted for a long time look up the Jews of the east the Sassoons and you’ll see they were controlled long before anyone would think

Look up all the power Japan holds they are basically America’s Britian of the East and they had to bribe their way into it with Gold looted from all Asia read the book Gold Warriors

David Rosen was also a jew.
My point with the beginning of the thread that it isn't just trying to pander for westerners. Did Japanese higher-ups all support masonry for no reason? Was it not literally brought by the American and Anglo occupiers (John Northcott literally being a mason)?

I know the Sassoons were also behind the Opium Wars.

Evangelion is complex and I don't understand profoundly. What I know for sure is that "Seele" is the fantasy elite of their fantasyworld and is not quite different from the illuminati. What is written in the logo is "______ judges like we judge god" and there is the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil it the serpent which signifies that they are united it the fruit and the serpent. And judging god together in a invasion that is the inverse triangle and the eyes.

Attached: seele.jpg (519x550, 49K)

Shin in hebrew is divide and in japanese is body soul and spirit. Hei in hebrew is "here" is like an introduction. They altered hei and placed rei. Rei and Shinji from the beggining are to be together to introduce separation of the creation of god in that way they judge.

They were behind Gengis Khan look up his (((“Nestorian”))) first wife and the members of the Tribe who were in Mongolia

Unrelated sidenote, on Japanese and Hebrew, there's this:
Which actually influenced much of Japanese culture. For example, Shin Megami Tensei is partially based on it.

They invented horse archers?

Some details on it:
eirikrjs.blogspot.com/2017/06/jjcat.html?m=1

The japanese developers knew about the satanic cults in the werstern world and they tried to redpill the children.
>Doki Doki Panic is a platforming game that follows a family of four, each with different abilities, on a quest to rescue kidnapped kids in a fantasy world.
enemies wearing masks = cult followers
when the vidya industry was hijacked by jews they changed everything to make sure nobody will know about their secret cults.
you only have to look for the differences between both games (Doki Doki Panic vs Mario Bros USA) to learn what they changed.
(I haven't had time to study but the truth is out there)

Attached: chickenheaddt5.jpg (400x222, 37K)

Look up the history of these Khazarian Merchant and you’ll find the Lord truly did scatter them to the winds and they are truly reptillian serpents who poison every well

Attached: smb2-doki-doki-panic-cincodays-com.jpg (1024x528, 177K)

>The japanese developers knew about the satanic cults in the werstern world and they tried to redpill the children.
>in Doki Doki Panic, enemies wearing masks = cult followers
>therefore, despite all of the masonic shit in Japan and Nintendo originating as a company selling DRAGON CARDS to JESUIT SAILORS, it's le based and le jew fears the samurai

And then they invented the concept of horse archers at that point?

Nice post

I think his point was that jews in Asia were behind Genghis' invasions, not that they were literally behind horse archers entirely.

No invention they wanted a crusade to take Jerusalem from their Saracen puppets and RICE the west and Russia

Sure. But it wasn't like there needed to be some all powerful guiding hand. Chengis was just a good warchief, and everyone else was weak to horse archers.

I wouldn't say that they were behind the western expansion initially. It was likely targeted at China and the Central Asians initially. We know that there were Sephardic jews in China dating back to these guys:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite

Attached: radhanite.jpg (348x728, 45K)

>You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism
What to expect but total retardation from a tripfag

did you read this
>when the vidya industry was hijacked by jews
or you are mossad?

>hurr no arguments so spout out le tripfag
>>when the vidya industry was hijacked by jews
It was never "hijacked by jews". It was always like that. Again, Japan was influenced by masons since the 1950s, and Nintendo itself literally STARTED out by selling dragon cards to Jesuit sailors. Long before the vidya industry began. Otherwise, you're another example of

I believe that they were under Catholic subversion when Marco Polo was there and that the invasions of the west were somewhat a product of this the same as Mohammed’s rise was through the Catholic sponsorship through his first wife

Let's be honest, gooks and chinks are the real jews of Asia, making Japan look like Hitler's wet dream in comparison.

This is a d&c thread because Jews DO fear the samurai and are trying to assault this board's culture from every angle.

Good point people always only look at the sliver and think they see the whole, Jews are the usually the totality of “Societies” and not just Subversives

Marco Polo visited China under the Mongolians, and I don't really know about the whole Muhammad's first wife was a Roman Catholic theory, I have to cast some doubt over it. She was most likely a Nestorian before converting to Islam.
>literally just ad hominem
>le d&c

Says the Jew using critical theory. Some masonic symbolism from Nintendo doesn't determine if Japan is based or not. Especially since they are on the low end as far as that goes.

>says the jew
Referring to someone as a jew without even knowing if they're actually one. Tell me, are you from 8çhan?
>Some masonic symbolism
Japan being influenced by Portuguese jesuit sailors, being heavily influenced by freemasons and American jews ever since the 1950s to an extent that anime and vidya are full of jewish mysticism (which is what I tackle here), etc., etc., but you have nothing. All you have is "D&C, da jooz feer da samurai, chinks and gooks are da reel jooz of asia"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092
Here's even more stuff on freemasonry and Japan by the way. So much for "le jooz feer da samurai"

So you should have no problems linking those who made OoT to Freemasonry. "Nintendo sold shit to Jesuits once" is not a link. "There are Freemasons in Japan" is not a link. If you want anyone to take your retarded bullshit even the slightest bit seriously, figure out who made the checkerboard floor that so spooks you and prove that individual has ties to Freemasonry.

Or go with NGE. Do you have any financial or interpersonal evidence to suggest Anno has ties to Freemasonry? He's stated that all of the religious imagery in the series is window dressing to establish the setting. So what evidence do you have to the contrary?

When you fail to do any actual research, just kill yourself instead of coming back to shill your retarded bullshit again.

Japanese appropriating foreign symbolism for entertainment means as much as Western media adopting pagan symbolism for horror films and heavy metal album covers -- which is to say, it means not much of anything and to draw conspiratorial conclusions from it is silly.

This thread is retarded and you're overstretching, OP.

>Nintendo sold shit to Jesuits once
THEIR ENTIRE COMPANY STARTED SELLING TRADING CARDS TO PORTUGUESE JESUIT SAILORS.
>There are Freemasons in Japan
See the OP pic. John Northcott, the leader of the Anglo-occupying forces in Japan was a mason, and likely spread masonry. After the occupation, a bunch of Japanese higher ups became freemasons, even the first post-war PM was one.
>If you want anyone to take your retarded bullshit even the slightest bit seriously, figure out who made the checkerboard floor that so spooks you
Checkerboard floors aren't even the only masonic symbols. If you maybe actually read some of the images here (specifically the one on Majora's Mask and masonry), you'd see that vidya is basically so plastered with masonry it isn't even funny.
(see: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/ )
This thread less about identifying individuals than exposing masonic symbolism itself however. Tracing the individual who added all of this isn't the main point.
>He's stated that all of the religious imagery in the series is window dressing to establish the setting
I never said he was a mason, first of all, and if all the symbolism was just "window dressing", then I don't know why there would be so much kabbalah trees, references to gnosticism, Unit-01 being "Lucifer", and "Seele" being a fictional Illuminati. If it was just window dressing, I don't know why they'd go THAT FAR.
See above.

Attached: zeldamasonry1.jpg (2256x4532, 3M)

I agree....a few decorative symbols here and there do not out do the fact that anime generally espouses volkisch themes and gestalt

Ah, it's just decorative symbols. It means as much as a window decoration. Nevermind all the blatant occultism.

>I don't know why
>I don't know why
Then shut the fuck out you retard

>out
don't you mean 'up'

So, maybe all the occultism WAS intentional and not just a little decoration? Again, whichever individualism added this symbolism doesn't matter, because it's all blatant, and blatant for a reason. If a child keeps drawing pictures of toy cars, and keeps telling you about toy cars, maybe he wants toy cars?

>individualism
Individual.

this thread is retarded

i think Majora's Mask was playing with the idea of freemasonry, but in a barely-understood jap kind of way

bump

Well, with established Japanese ties to masonry and influence from American masons, I don't know if it's just "Ah! Gaijins have dis rittre secret society here!" bootleg freemasonry.

>whichever individualism added this symbolism doesn't matter, because it's all blatant, and blatant for a reason
Except without figuring out the identity of the individual behind the symbolism you can never find out that reason.
Your bullshit will never go beyond "Look at the spooky checkerboard floor!!!" because you won't do any actual research. You can never distinguish between artists using publicly available information about occultism to paint-by-numbers in their works and those actually pushing an occult agenda. Your posts are utterly worthless, tin foil hat tier.

>I don't know
Then why the fuck do you keep making retarded threads about this shit?

In the end they were the best of true friends huh.

Because he's a fuckin' faggot chink leftist who's been posting this shit for weeks to try and d&c the board from Japanese culture. Everybody knows Chinese and Koreans are the Asians that have been incapacitated by the Jews, just look up how the chinks got bred with the kikes who came over to sell opium, there's an entire subgroup of Chinese Jews now.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 1.01M)

That's just alchemy, often promoted by the likes of Evola.

>Except without figuring out the identity of the individual behind the symbolism you can never find out that reason.
We sure can speculate because of how they use that symbolism. Often, their entire backstory can revolve around occult themes (Majora's Mask for example: ), while elsewhere, it can just be a large element. It sure isn't to me just "decorations".
>You can never distinguish between artists using publicly available information about occultism to paint-by-numbers in their works and those actually pushing an occult agenda
The occult agenda starts with "publicly available information", and as people get used to it, they gradually go deeper.
>fuckin' faggot chink leftist
Again, I'm not even an actual ethnic chink. I'm a Scot living in Hong-Kong. I'm not a "leftist", and there's literally nowhere you could've got that from.
>d&c the board from Japanese culture
I don't know how that's D&C in any way.
>Everybody knows Chinese and Koreans are the Asians that have been incapacitated by the Jews, just look up how the chinks got bred with the kikes who came over to sell opium
I never denied that jewish merchants went to China, but I've heard nowhere that they interbred with the merchants.
>there's an entire subgroup of Chinese Jews now
The Kaifeng jews literally are only 1,000 people, and they're an offshoot of Sephardic and Mizrahi jews. Meanwhile, the japs are obsessed with jews:

>We sure can speculate
Speculation is for faggots and women
Men deal in facts

Japanese people are The Only People making Rainbows for Jesus
So many Mecha Anime are partially inspired by Revelation

Take your unsubstantiated nonsense elsewhere, namefag.

You would all be interested in this:

"Super mario 64 is a free masonic and illuminist digital ritual"
A long Twitter thread, complete with tons of pictures and examples, by the redpilled @WesternIdentity.

This guy goes in depth with his research. Read it all here
>mobile.twitter.com/westernidentity/status/1075258475020779520?lang=en

Attached: IMG_20180819_001059.png (142x117, 26K)

Speculation "isn't for faggots and women". Sometimes, you have to resort to guesstimating. Though facts are facts, you're not going to go through tracing the exact individual who did all of this and why they did it when all of this is right in your face.
Not with all of their blatant occultism.
>hurr durr namefag
>no argument

> a wild korean has entered the thread to also shit talk Japan with spooky woo conspiritard nonsense
lol fucking desperate here

>Then why the fuck do you keep making retarded threads about this shit?
because he wants to know

you're cancer

i think this is interesting but I'm not convinced.
The thing about the sage of wisdom building a second temple is very fucking interesting though

everyone ought to know that freemasonry is about building the third temple of the kikes

Southern Japan was once a Catholic land.

Attached: Half of Pol's dreams.jpg (1156x846, 384K)

and how do you ever discover new facts?
not by speculating at any point?

god you're a motherfucking demented retard

>Muh masonic symbolism in Japan

If you study masonry, you will quickly arrive at the conclusion that the only thing that is truly masonic is the bullshit they come up with.

By this I want to highlight that virtually all "masonic symbolism" derives from masons apropriating shit and then giving it a new (masonic) meaning or claiming that highjacking the meaning of previous symbols and claiming it to be masonic... as in, claiming they were here hundreds or thousands of years before masonry was a thing.

When you consider that most masonic apropriation has to do with oriental symbolism - which was in vogue when masonry appeared in the XVIII century - you'll see that too much shit masons claim to be theirs already existed before that demonic cult became established.

Whole plot is basically Shinji and Asuka, representing humanity, and also Japan and Germany (Axis) fighting against big bad guys trying to prevent third impact (globalisation), while being funded by (((them))). (((They))) also want third impact to happen to serve their purpose, and they do so by injecting money through international organizational and pretending to be good guys, very afraid of bad PR.
Second impact was a huge false flag, killed billions and changed civilization Forever thanks to water rising (sounds familiar?).
Gendo tried to use this whole shit for his own purpose, ends up fucking nuked out of existence (Japan tried to use WW2 for it's own purpose and ended up nuked out of it).

I always wondered why Nintendo seemed to be accepted Japanese stuff and very wide spread, but other anime and fan games a lot more niche.

Like any group i think the big popular media groups have been subverted. But not all anime or
video games are bad. There's a lot of nazi sympathizing media too.

I know that, though the symbolism I'm talking about here is specifically judaic or even western, and not oriental in origin, which is why I bring this up here, and which is why I specifically highlight "jewish mysticism".

you're fucking retarded stfu about horse archers lmao

butthurt weeb lmao

The only reason you are saying that is because there is no evidence to support your assertions. You're a lazy faggot who doesn't want to do proper research to find the individuals who made this media and search for factual links between them and occult groups. Without that, anything you claim can be dismissed by simply saying that the artists learned about occult symbolism in libraries and on the internet, like the rest of us, and incorporated them into their work as part of the shared cultural consciousness in the world today whether they support any particular occult group or ideal.

For instance, since you are adamant that Anno's use of occult iconography in NGE has deeper meaning, what is it? Is he an agent of Freemasonry spreading their ideas, or did he learn about the Masons and incorporated a warning about secret societies into the series? Your worthless speculation can't provide an answer. The man himself has said that it's all there because it looks cool, which is a common motive in otaku culture. Just look at Japanese fantasy series such as Record of Lodoss War, a straight Tolkien-esque European fantasy derived from Dungeons and Dragons. Otaku media are saturated with references to foreign culture purely because they are exotic and thus esoteric within the context of Japanese society. This is also why "The Church" appears as a conspiratorial force with warrior priests and sanctioned sorcerers so often in anime.

You discover new facts by doing research, not by pointing at symbols and jacking off to your own ability to recognize references which are part of common cultural heritage.

>there's like 4 animes that espouses volkisch themes and gestalt but I'll say generalize that to all anime when in actuality most anime pushes crossdressing, traps and pedophilia
yeah dude keep jerking off to your loli's and telling yourself you're not a pedophile

You are such a retard its unbelievable.

I fail to see your end goal, user.

What is it?
Offer us a syntethised conclusion of your ... "arguments"...

that's pretty interesting but not a complete explanation, like this thread

honestly Nintendo kind of seems like some japs standing on their hind legs to try to please their western masters with a half-nonsense flattery of their culture

facts are symbols, researching is discovering symbols
>common cultural heritage
as if this is some reason they can't/shouldn't be analyzed....

you are what we here call an "NPC"

>as if this is some reason they can't/shouldn't be analyzed....
No, it's the reason why you shouldn't be surprised to see these symbols in media. Anyone who wants to can go look up these symbols and use them in their own works for any reason. Finding these symbols tells you nothing conclusive. Was Mario64 created as a ritual experience because it is supposed to indoctrinate participants or because the design team happened to decide to mimic that experience as part of the creation of the project design philosophy? Blind speculation cannot answer such a question. Blind speculation is worthless.

I'm American stationed in Korea.

You've failed to connect any of the developers of the properties you've mentioned to the occult groups you're accusing them of being linked to. Period. You've fuckin' failed you incel, PIC HIGHLY RELATED.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 365K)

>You're a lazy faggot who doesn't want to do proper research to find the individuals who made this media and search for factual links between them and occult groups
Looking for the exact writer that incorporated these elements and looking for even further links between them and occult groups is again, more of a supplement than the actual evidence. All you need to do is again, just look at the lore itself.
>For instance, since you are adamant that Anno's use of occult iconography in NGE has deeper meaning, what is it? Is he an agent of Freemasonry spreading their ideas, or did he learn about the Masons and incorporated a warning about secret societies into the series?
It's not just these two things I can conclude with; we're not dealing with checkered floors here. The occult symbolism in Eva is not just decorations, it's an element iself. For instance, Eva Unit-01 is "Lucifer". Lilith as a demonic entity is in NGE a "seed of life" and the progenitor of humans and was shown crucified like Christ was. (see: ) It also heavily promotes gnosticism, it villifies God, and the angels are shown as heavily offensive beings.
>You are such a retard its unbelievable.
>no argument again
OP says it all.
>Basically, Japanese media since after the Jewmerican occupation is almost fully controlled by jews/shabbos goyim. You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism, which I'll go into detail about, and which provides a good explanation why they've been trying to shill Japanese entertainment outside of Japan.
>NPC
The NPC meme is a very clever psyop, don't get too cocky when using it. Mindless accusations of someone else being a brick leads to one becoming a brick.

Here's another one, Fren. Thanks for bringing up this. I had no idea how far fucked vidya was. I'm glad I dropped it several years ago. This just reinforces my decision.

>You've failed to connect any of the developers of the properties you've mentioned to the occult groups you're accusing them of being linked to
I haven't shown any direct connection, but I've shown blatant occultist symbolism, elements, and even entire storylines.
>You've fuckin' failed you incel, PIC HIGHLY RELATED.
Unrelated. Anyways, don't you have a cheeseburger to choke on?

YW.

> blurp blurp Evangelion has religious themes guys, this is proof that anime is a Jewish psychological attack on the west just like in my south park episode!

Attached: image.jpg (550x588, 64K)

Japs are BASED, you're just a stupid faggot who'd be dying of malaria if it wasn't for Chris Patten, you chicken-foot munching snaggle-toothed subhuman. I'll play my vidya and curse your people while you make your gay threads every day.

Attached: KAREN FLAG.gif (500x281, 272K)

It's not the only proof that it's a "psychological attack on the west". Anime promoting degeneracy, crossdressing, pedophilia, etc. is a thing onto itself. They're onto something when they're promoting it in the west.