Calculating the size of AOCs brain

Her head is abnormally small, and brain size is correlated with IQ.

Are any of you Autists interested in figuring an accurate estimate of her cranial dimensions?

Attached: Ocasio-580-640x400.jpg (640x400, 59K)

Shes a cutie pie. Why does her brain size matter?

Most central and south american natives have flat skulls and lack occipital buns.

I want to lay my half erect cock across her face

Nice.

Attached: 17D2D42D-8C49-4BF3-BFB2-C4ED55FF0A58.jpg (326x343, 110K)

Can we just stop talking about this bitch?

Nah I'm good

im too lazy but you guys can do it
>image j
>find size of fox news 5 mic
>use image j calibration
>then measure head or whatever

She is not cute dude. I feel badly for losers like yourself who must be so thirsty. That woman is at best a 5. She's basically not fat. Other than that, what makes her attractive?

Also, she has the most annoying voice and speaks like a toddler. Let's tax your tippy top 1 millionth dollar. Wtf. Dude get some standards, you make me fucking sick.

>She is not cute dude
Youre right shes downright adorable

literal goblina. quit shilling for that ugly wetback

Attached: 1550162678040.jpg (768x512, 75K)

Hey im a sapiosexual and shes a 9/10 also shes really cute imo

Attached: 1544272224698s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

alexandria occasional cortex i

Attached: 7abd.jpg (600x530, 38K)

She literally does look like a horse. Not even exaggerating.

You're a retardedpie

A-OJ-C

Attached: ojbrain.jpg (768x407, 56K)

To each their own. Id love to go on a date with AOC in washington and go to a heavy breathing show at comet ping pong. Wed have a good time, maybe even hold hands AND it would disprove pizzagate once and for all

Can we count how many forhead wrinkles she has, my God it looks like a rumble strip.

Fuck she literally does look like a western cartoon horse wtf propaganda i cant unsee it now. Ben garrison is too real

Cortex...KEK.......stop it now.

Are you wanking to this person every day?

Having fair looks does not automatically bestow good leadership qualities on them, as we have seen lately.

Follow your dick at your own peril, sludge.

Im following my heart dickhead

>Dude get some standards

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

>brain size is correlated with IQ

surface area.

Doesn't matter if it's the size of a beach ball if it's smooth as an egg.

Look up koalas and their brains

people think shes attractive?

Shes kinda ugly and Im not saying that cause I disagree with her politically. I always wonder what white American standards are to consider her attractive

She has a fit body and a decent rack. Her face isn't bad when her mouth is closed (both literally and figuratively).

Significant post. Important. Continue, bearing in mind she represents her constituency.

i'm from the future. she will be the next president.

Sadly that is a distinct possibility.

So that's what a Zika baby looks like when it grows up

Women have less folds, less synapses and less interesting funny original or smart ideas.

Did you ever see oj Simpson IRL? His head is twice the size of a basketball. By your logic he should be double Einstein, able to tie his shoes by sheer will and ESP

thats a rack??

Then again my fiance has D cups so I guess Im used to bigger

Im someone that only dates women based on facial attractiveness. I guess my standards of beauty are different case man, all I see are those big eyes and that congressional pic where she looks like shes staring you to death

before she changed it to her now current senate pic

>heart
Wrong organ, retard.

I feel bad for you

The good thing is that AOC threads act as boomer containment zones, similar to /cbts/

TEEF

op is stupid as f.
the effect (of brain size) is so small that it´s totally useless as a measuremeant of intelligence. go kill yourself stupid fucker

mongoloid skulls typically have a higher volume despite appearing smaller since they are more spherical. so even if it were true OP is still a retard.

Attached: Ckvp5bbVEAAHhTE.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

I think brain size and correlation of IQ, doesn't matter. Einstein brain is much smaller compare to average American.

HEEHAW HEEHAW

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 56K)

>Her head is abnormally small

No. It only appears that way because it is in such close proximity to those awesome fucking milkers of hers.