Help

I cannot take australians on this site serious.
Do australians who don't shitpost exist?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg (1).png (1200x600, 23K)

no.

stay out HANS

Yes

Attached: 1547459238042.png (904x711, 390K)

If you can't handle the bants you need to move to reddit

Attached: 1542370492977.jpg (700x539, 96K)

We have 4 AUSPOL threads. HERE IS THE RIGHT ONE

Wherever I go I must shitpost

just lurking cunt, most of these fucks are just neets with a resentment fetish

kinda because our government has been a joke for decades

Can I trust the retarded little brother to make accurate statements?

Why are you guys such a nanny country. You can't do anything without the government say so. I couldn't even get e-juice with nicotine in your stupid country. I spit on it before I left.

Attached: 1549611125257.jpg (500x600, 70K)

Attached: afl.jpg (554x554, 46K)

> Why are you guys such a nanny country.
> leaf
lol

Thx 4 the invite

What are you laughing at mutt boy even we have more freedoms than you do.

Attached: mutt1.jpg (1050x435, 45K)

>The leaf cries out in pain as he strikes you

You're an occupied country. You don't even have a voice Hans.

haha what a sook

the fact that this country has an abundance of natural resources, means that taxation is in effect near irrelevant in extracting cash from the masses. so fundamentally the only reason to enter politics is if you have a legitimate reason to pursue your cause usually "lets make some fucking money cunt". this in effect has pushed everyone out of politics because its so fucking boring. its a long line of really shitty officials furthering their specific gains and its culminated in this fucking retarded nanny state we're in now. not to mention the aging population that is in effect about as educated as a bar of soap that i clean my shitty arse with

i dont pretend to know all the ins and outs but those factors are pretty fucking annoying

lol, no you don't. You're like two steps removed from being the UK with your police searching Twitter for wrong-think.

You also are the biggest collection of passive-aggressive cunts in the entire West.

You ever been there? It's full of transplanted potato niggers who descended into faggotry the minute they got there

The german voice is so strong, it actually cannot be silenced. We rose back to the top from the death, like a phoenix, time and time again

Bump

I can't take Germans seriously. How about you let another thousand of your women get raped lmao. pathetic

Attached: aus5.png (399x629, 133K)

I'd rather lose all the Germans on this board than lose a single Australian shitposter.

Ausfag bants are great though. You’re just butthurt about the absolute worldwide dominance of the Anglo.

its just banter mate

Attached: 1549879145499.jpg (639x539, 54K)

>Taking anything on this site seriously.

Attached: 1541441870795.jpg (450x600, 49K)

yes you can tell them apart because their flag has red stars instead of white ones

If you want an Aussie to get serious just ask them about the current state of their rugby team.