>The Bible is going to be right again

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (604x220, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/pray-with-me-3-19-18-02
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/sheepskin
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/food-for-thought
streamable.com/m2s3b
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
esau.today/white-racial-characteristics-of-adamites-shemites-hebrews-israelites-judahites-of-scripture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying it was ever wrong
You were once blind but now you begin to see.

>Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Attached: 1.jpg (1900x2763, 369K)

Read on. Somwhere in Timothy, it predicts vegans and MGTOWs.

This passage could apply to every era of mankind since day one. Claiming that 'people are shitty' is not really prophecy. It's just stating the obvious.

>Have nothing to do with these people
This is why I have no social life and no gf.

For the life of me I do not understand /pol's hatred of mgtow. It's literally nothing more than realizing western society is trashed and trying to remove yourself from it as much as possible. The only reason I can think of for /pol's cog disso is the 'muh save the white race, breed with white girl' meme.

Me as well, but it is also considered a sin to remove yourself from society. To spread the gospel, even in treacherous times is our duty. I think it's become more of redpilling than preaching anymore though.

>This passage could apply to every era of mankind since day one.
Not even close to how it is today.
We have reached a whole new level of degeneracy the last decade alone.

Attached: 551.jpg (894x487, 69K)

Kali Yuga.
It's a recurrent theme in collapsing societies.
This was happening in Rome too and it's widely demonstrated.
The ancient regime was like that.
You know what could be interesting instead?Guessing who will play the barbarians, jacobin role.
Islamic people?
Russians?
China?

>New International Version

THIS IS HERESY

Attached: 7B8ED416-424D-4A49-8C29-C1BA1532CD8F.jpg (500x522, 77K)

I spread the gospel on sound cloud and Jow Forums that's enough for me
t. That one guy who links his sound cloud all the time

>by the pope
>mad at heresy
Hypocrites

because it's a cheap cop-out and goes against everything a man should be

instead of MGTOW we should be taking advantage of the situation and hoarding the sluts and fencing them in so that we control the next generation

MGTOW is selfish and obviously doesn't care about society at large which will only accelerate our demise

it's because fundamentally MGTOW is born from cowardice and a love of hedonism.

if men came together collectively and sought to overturn the system and return to tradtionalism. individual men being the leaders of all in-groups with a specific set of ideals being the pillars of those in-groups. there would be no stopping them. the state couldn't do a damn thing if even roughly half of men came together with this aim.

but no, instead, MGTOW specifically capitulate to the pressures of the system and give up.

instead of trying to change the world, they let the world change them. they adjust to cope with the dire ordeal they're in the midst of, rather than aspiring to change it.

MGTOW are cowards, through and through.

pretty much any men throughout history would've massacred the ruling class for creating conditions not even half as bad as those in which we live in today, socially and legally speaking. men won't do this today because men aren't men.

That describes everyone in existence.

>Have nothing to do with such people.

But shouldn't I be forgiving and try to help them see the impermanence of the human condition they're in? or should I abandon them and let them rot?

So many biblical contradictions.

All of em. That's the fun part of living in a globalized civilization.

Good post, I wouldn't consider myself mgtow I still think we should fight the system that enslaves us but im also unwilling to lose my virginity until after marriage and I'm only willing to marry a virgin so more than likely I'll end up alone but if it's God's will I'll find her

Wow. It's not like they took the symptoms of a society in decline and just stated the obvious.

Here's one for you:

"The gods took pity on those beneath them and gave them free reign over the kingdom. Within a few generations the heathens corrupted the heavens, salted it's fertile land and devoured it's corpse until nothing of that great land remained. It's children had fallen from their estate. Robbed of their inheritance, they were forced to wander through out the lands. About 2 years after that the sky nigger will come back".

>disobedient to their parents
We're seeing this already with the categorisation of past generations and everyone laying their problems on them.
>Gen x did this, boomers did that, I hate everyone11!

All perpetrated by jews, they are trying to force God's hand

>supporting a pope
heresy

That was the point of my post people who support the pope and get mad at heresy are hypocrits

This is simply not true. I'm 47 years old and have been dating modern women for 29 years. I've even been married twice. I know what's out there better than most. I assure you, it's not cowardice or hedonism that motivates me to go my own way, it's pure and simple rational thinking. I am a christian, conservative, white male and I will no longer compromise my beliefs in order to have access to a roastie and her polluted womb. You can think I'm not a real man, I don't care. Maybe your opinion will change once we mgtow men rescue you from a pack of niggers in the coming civil war.

I don't think marriage is what most believe it is.

where in the Bible does it tell you to have a ceremony in a church, with a priest, and to put a wedding ring on the finger of your beloved?

as far as I can tell marriage is simply sexual union between man and wife. a wife is simply a woman a man is having sexual relations with, in an attempt to have her bear his children. as opposed to fornication which is simply sex for the sake of feeling good. hence why many biblical figures have multiple wives throughout the course of their lives but never divorce. a wife is simply a woman who is bearing your children, and marriage is simply the bond between a mother and father, the father having a spiritual god-given duty to care for that wife and his children.

if you look into the ceremony of marriage, it's actually pagan. for example the wedding ring is symbolic of bondage. both rings and ear-rings were traditionally given to slaves historically, in the middle east, and this tradition was related to the worship of saturn (saturn's rings, lord of the rings etc etc etc). so marriage as we know it today is actually a saturnian, pagan practice and a corruption of what marriage was supposed to be.

and we see this time and time again with lots of spiritual traditions. the spiritual being corrupted and reshaped into something physical and material. marriage was spiritual, a spiritual bond between man and wife within a specific context. now it's something material, more legal and financial than anything else (and this all began with ceremonial marrage which is a ritual of bondage). even the term jew. something most on Jow Forums miss entirely. the term jew was never meant to denote a specific genetic lineage, it was meant to denote a spiritual alignment. but alas, specific groups co-opted the title and the traditions that came with it, making it all physical and material, therefore corrupt, as opposed to spiritual and "good." those whom Jesus calls the synagogue of satan.

>The gods
>It's children had fallen from their estate
Are you legit retarded or sympathizing with devils?
I think its both.

not really.
Times used to be tough temporarily, but there was generally alight ahead. People were in general optimistic, that all changed in 1914.

If you watch/listen to those that lived around that time, they all agree that everything changed for the worse after that point. Even those that were not directly suffering from the war.

There were times of war, times of famine, times of rebellion, times of morale breaking down, but not all together at once.

what is heretical about it precisely?

help those that want to be helped of course.
But unrepentant wrongdoers should be avoided.
This is not at all a contradiction, this is common sense.

jews are irrelevant from the point of view.
They were rejected as his people 2000 years ago when the romans destroyed jerusalem and all the archives of the temple which contained the genealogies.
Without it it was impossible for anyone to claim to be from the tribe of juda, levi, sebulon...
And thus the jewish system ceased to be.

"jews" today are just LARPers that cannot get out of character

>But shouldn't I be forgiving and try to help them see the impermanence of the human condition they're in? or should I abandon them and let them rot?
Why do you expect a question like this to be answered in a single sentence? Read the rest of the book, talk to others who read it, pray, and the Holy Spirit will guide you to the right answer for your case. You're like the leftist that says "What about this white immigrant? Should we deport them too?" There's no contradiction at all. Sometimes Jesus speaks in generalities, just like anyone else that you could listen to.

WHEN THOUGH

Attached: A5075D3C-70EC-4A5C-82A4-A2A3CAD7C2AD.jpg (1024x807, 154K)

you're missing the point.

I'm talking about MGTOW collectively. what changes are MGTOW trying to make? all they do is bitch and moan on social media trying to add more jaded men to their ranks. but they don't propose any solutions. all they say is wait for the collapse, opt out of relationships etc etc etc. but all of these are short-term band-aids and won't do a damn thing in the long-run.

the only solution is to completely overturn the state. and this is something MGTOW simply are not prepared to do. and it's because they're comfortable living their somewhat solitary lives, and most don't even believe a collapse is coming. it's a meme.

and you're included in this. are you working towards overturning the state? are you encouraging others to see that the state is the biggest issue the west faces? that all other issues are secondary? if not, then you're part of the problem and you are a coward, you are a hedonist. because only a coward would ignore this obvious truth, and only a hedonist would be happy living in modern-day society. someone who derives fulfillment from pleasure.

the simple fact is. if you're not actively working towards the downfall of the state and re-introduction of religion being the first and foremost ruling system within the west. specifically christianity, you are inactive, totally inactive. because that is the only solution.

I'm not looking to be married with the whole ceremony though just a commitment between two virgins having and raising a child together.

>Been divorced twice at 47

That's on you, bud. Choose your women/control them better. I'm 40, married for 13 years, 3 kids & my wife adores me & literally couldn't go on w her life without me. And I fuck her like a dominant man should.

I swung my dick around once & threatened divorce simply because she was innocently texting w an old male colleague while we were having problems that doesn't even live in our state. She cried for a week & was a total mess.

So it can happen, just choose better, lead your woman the way that all women crave & don't be a total pushover fag.

Jesus was redpilled, he founded it even. Honestly the man would have been a great guy to have a been awesome to sit around a fire and talk to. He was really experienced in carpentry as well. I dont even think he predicted the tranny movement though. It is utmost filth of the highest order and imo humans are the only species that actually think they are above god and mutilate themselves to become a different "sex". No other species does that willingly.

Jews of today are the stepping stone for the real beast from revelations the papal church. They are controlled by Jesuits and not many on pol suspect the Vatican as the seat of the antichrist but I tell you truly pope Benedict will be the 8th king who was one of the 7 pope Francis will be deposed and the religious authority of the Catholic church will rise to match their political authority just as it was in the dark ages. They will unite protestant and orthodox Christians under one banner and use America to enforce Sunday worshiping. The jews and the Muslims will wipe eachother out in a holy war and the Catholics will slip in and fill the power vacuum just as they did the Roman Empire.

The bible specifically mentions the larping Jews
Revelations 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

>For the life of me I do not understand /pol's hatred of mgtow.

Attached: 838C29F7-29F7-47C3-B3FC-41EC736AC452.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Jesus still wants to talk to you, user. don’t be afraid to reach out!

the beast of revelation is the totality of the political system of things today.
The harlot is the entirety of the false religion, not just one specifically. But certainly the so called christian churches bear the most part in it as they were supposed to do gods work on earth, but they failed miserably and instead mixed truth with pagan nonsense and enriched themselves in a perversion of what Jesus commanded and what his disciples after his death did.

Jews are just one more part of the Harlot and their system of faith will be destroyed by the political system just as every other religion will be. This will be completely unanounced, as Revelation said: "they will execute HIS thought" meaning the thought of God, not their own.

indeed at that time Jerusalem had already been destroyed for almost 30 years.

For anyone who's interested.
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/pray-with-me-3-19-18-02

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/sheepskin
This one is one of my older pieces but it certainly predicts what's to come.

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/food-for-thought

Are you for real? We are NO where near to how fucked up history has been. You must have skipped school or something, go read a book.

Heres a hint, look at rome and the papacy.

I cannot wait.

The bitcoin part came and past already though keep that In mind

wow, nice work. yours?

based and Christpilled.
God bless you user

I meant in a traditional sense friend, like back in the day.

Its repeated throughout history. IE last years of the Roman empire, Bohemia

>anything Jewish in origin
>right
pick one

Attached: 1548269571313.png (602x941, 1013K)

in all of history there has been times when one aspect was worse than today but never when all of those at the same time internationally were as the bible describes them.

The middle ages were positively enlightened compared to today, even their wars were less cruel and on a much smaller scale than today. Sure there were excesses, but those were interspersed across centuries.

Where the hell do you guys worship that isn't full of typical Christ cucks? They don't have to be full on "kill niggers & Jews!" but not total suckers either.

◄ 1 Corinthians 7:27 ►

Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released.
Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.

◄ 1 Corinthians 7:28 ►

But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries,
she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles
in this life, and I want to spare you this.

following Gods commands and good advice
is not a cop out. read revelation 22:11 it means
fuck off and mind your business. if you cannot
control yourselves, you will join those who can't
in the dust for 1000 years to reflect without a body.

Attached: John 3-18 He That Believes Is Not Condemned gold.jpg (900x675, 142K)

Sure you can cherrypick specific times of history regarding specific areas of some specific people..
Today is completely different.. virtually the entire world is currently degrading into a massive soup of degeneracy.
The entire world rapidly leaping closer and closer to that exact passage

Stop talking about mgtow as though it’s some organization or group you join. It’s nothing but a choice regarding women. That’s it. It has nothing to do with how I live the rest of my life.

Idk what you're getting at the bible explicitly warns us about the Jews

In this reality you got a 50/50 shot of finding out the truth and a 25% at best of actually believing it then you add false religions to the mix your odds of believing the actual simple truth drastically go down.Either Jesus Christ paid for all your sins or he didn't pay for none,either He was GOD in a human body or he is a liar but GOD doesn't lie and that spells DOOM for a lot of people HELL forever.
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Attached: D1D8F5DE-8F2B-4548-A5DF-3072B61FEB90.jpg (650x600, 88K)

Yes, I know my divorces are partly my fault. I foolishly believed that there are decent, loyal and loving women out there.

It predicts what ever you want if you interpret it that way.

Attached: 8C8EFB72-4713-468C-8F32-16993AD2707E.jpg (988x720, 209K)

>pic-related stating basic facts
not sure if pro-christian or just a blatant self-own

Not only that but it was a pope that ordered their deaths and disbanded them.

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

Attached: 0EB9E491-2E9F-4E49-BAC2-86AC4DD0040E.jpg (720x811, 33K)

>We have reached a whole new level of degeneracy the last decade alone.

You should read a few history books about the Roman empire.

see >>>

There literally are though & I see them all the time, esp in rural areas. You're blaming others for your own bad choices & lack of judgement, so you've decided because of this, you'd just throw the baby out with the bathwater. No good my man.

What part of the country are you in?

Are you going tell me how Nords are the actual middle easterners now?

Attached: B958C057-404E-4AE0-AB08-85C84DCA2263.jpg (600x560, 70K)

Good goy

Attached: 1529230034713.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

>have nothing to do with such people
I think this is the important part.

The bible has historical value, as well as value in explaining what is going on with people, but it's the teachings on *what we are to do* that has the most benefit.

What good would it do you to see how evil the world and its people are, if you just end up associating with all those people?

DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THESE PEOPLE

Attached: cf4066e9056ca1bd40d23ee78809bee6.jpg (736x917, 84K)

Rev 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." If that's not warning us about talmudic Judaism then what the fuck does it mean.

Boomerposting at its peak

>Times used to be tough temporarily, but there was generally alight ahead.

Temporarily? Look up any history book on the European Dark Ages and get back to me. Literally centuries and centuries of the worst of humanity's evils piled one on top of the other.

There literally aren’t. Now fuck off delusional tradcuck.

Yes I am fully aware that the Chruch eventually turned on them. It’s always been a love hate relationship. It’s still all middle eastern.

Attached: 173B1939-DDB9-4E63-9546-61F372BF3D6D.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Attached: E82CDE0C-57C4-41D2-A95E-AF622E7A8ADD.jpg (1024x586, 92K)

>OMG dude, if you want to see degeneracy just look at the Roman empire
You mean the empire that existed in the time of Jesus and helped kill him?

You're seriously going to use the empire that KILLED JESUS as an example of how things aren't that bad right now?

LITERALLY THE LAST TIME IT WAS THIS BAD, JESUS WAS KILLED.

I'd say we're in some pretty rough times, and they will only get worse

How many people wrote that book? How many people translated it from one language to another?

Attached: D10C3691-AB0C-4652-B89A-98AE7729688E.jpg (1000x673, 271K)

kike, you can't deny him then claim to use him.

Attached: 1550417874412.jpg (525x469, 55K)

You do realize that accurately describes every point in history right?

they did what they did to hide his real identity.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 876K)

>no, goyim, those aren't the REAL Chosen People, they're fake Jews
>we're the REAL Jews, so you should bless us goyim or else G*d will curse you
>the preferred blessing is shekels
>hehe stupid goyim

Attached: 1511759881291.jpg (797x925, 290K)

>Christian Identity
>fact
pick one and only one

Attached: 1519661652955.png (350x498, 269K)

Nah it’s worse now, if anything. At least they were not a bunch of race mixing cucks back then.

Attached: B97F2DCE-67F6-4168-99C5-A2C683846D0D.png (800x600, 637K)

Was pointing more to the upper half of the meme, but the judahite's had white racial characteristics, yes.

The only thing you got right in that meme is the church institutions being bluepilled btw.
Also, individual christians are way more nationalistic and trad than the average - pic.related.
The tower of Babel is virtually the epitome of nationalism.

Attached: ChristiansEurope.jpg (742x822, 145K)

All Kikes need to burn.

Attached: 3393FFA7-D007-476B-B867-3684F2EE4768.jpg (601x790, 211K)

Then you're either a shill or total dickless faggot. Have fun dying alone then & not passing your genes along so some nigger will, worthless cuck.

>even their wars were less cruel and on a much smaller scale than today
not true

see

Who said I am anti religious? Most Christians are cucks, they just hate Muslims.

Attached: 18D2084D-BC67-4693-A9AA-F803391C4D7B.jpg (676x1024, 111K)

There is no way to know if the Jew’s of that time looked white, but who fucking cares because they were from the Middle East?

the existence of jesus as the messiah invalidates the existence of jews entirely through the formation of the new covenant, which basically means that god loves everyone now, and that we all are considered chosen under him, so long as we accept him, etc. I'm not particularly religious, but to state that jesus is not relevant in the beliefs of our opponents is stupid. If anything they would probably wish to invalidate jesus so that they can get away with pushing zionism under the pretense that it is legitimate because jesus is not.

israel cannot be the promise land of the jews, nor can they be the chosen people any longer under the context of the new covenant as provided under jesus christ.

Attached: 02061C82-1EFB-46A7-8E7C-5BE4613A4683.png (1302x1296, 115K)

>doesn't know what Christian Identity is
>rambles on with his kikesucking christcuck pilpul
just kys

Attached: 1522903485852.png (571x618, 102K)

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo

Stay true to yourselves and fuck supervise Mods, Jannies and Jews

in this sense then I suppose we're all jews just because we believe, or are associated in something that at one point was associated with jews, even though we're not even connected to the jewish ethnicity and thus have no 'in group bias' toward them or their advancement in the world.

>muh pilpul
quite the convincing argument you got there, kazarite

Based on both scriptures and documentation (of for example Lentullus) they very much were.
esau.today/white-racial-characteristics-of-adamites-shemites-hebrews-israelites-judahites-of-scripture/
>Most Christians are cucks even though im literally just been debunked by facts

posting a bunch of cherry picked images is literally the only way you even manage to argue

Trump admitted to being an Atheist on TV in the 90’s.

Attached: BAEDE746-73FE-430F-A1BF-F7EFBA64FED9.jpg (912x1024, 294K)

That is literally the only way you guy’s ever argue. Besides I know this from experience. I realize that Christians on /pol are not pozzed.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Get saved frens

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

I take exception to "ungrateful towards parents". Boomers are probably the worst generation in history. Most of them would rather buy a yacht than set up their children's college fund, and sit alone in a 3 floor house than give it to their children so they can start a family, while they raise their children in a cramped apartment filled with drug addicts.

Setting Judaism as the starting point is dishonest since there must have been religions coming before that eventually branched off into that particular religion.

They could have been Albino’s for all I care, they were middle easterners.