Hey so stargates and interdimensional travel are real and we've had them for decades. What's up with that...

Hey so stargates and interdimensional travel are real and we've had them for decades. What's up with that? Why isn't that Jow Forums related? Post-scarcity was solved years ago, just hop to an Earth without people.

youtu.be/qT3Z2fVDd9w

Is TruthStream /our channel/? Not spamfagging, they legitimately cover important subjects with a strong background in this kind of research, and have no Trump bias either way. They see the good and the bad buy ultimately aren't pleased with the current path. Not enough woke normies. These aren't freaks or schizos either, they're responsible parents with bright children who help in their work.

Attached: stargate.png (1080x591, 979K)

We are all about to jump paths
It will happen today at 3:08 Irish time
You won't even feel it
It happens all the time

>We'Ve haD StARgAteS FoR YEaRs gUyS!

Attached: BRAINLETCYCLE.jpg (326x294, 18K)

The Jews are goa’uld

Those don’t take you to outer space. Earth is flat. They are probably portals to other gates on earth or maybe portals for conjuring demons through or something.

To claim that this is a “star gate” when it’s just an abandoned relic that we don’t know about it is retarded.

Stop pushing the dream of traveling through space it’s not fucking real.

It’s just a sick background for us to enjoy

Oh great, infinite jews tormenting endless goyim...

>it’s not fucking real
You don’t believe in mars rovers? We’ve got pictures and analysis of different worlds.

Atacama.

I have a little mini siezure kinda thing when we do. I can feel the threshold pass through me. It's fuckin weird. I've tried finding a medical explanation for this feeling but I've never been able to find anything like it, and it's happened to me since I was really young. So if it were something medical pretty sure it would have manifested as something worse by now. If I had to describe the sensation it feels like the transition through the surface when diving into water, if you could feel the surface pass through you. And my vision very briefly blips, it's as if everything becomes 2D and the viewing angle of this 2D surface is briefly altered. Then I kinda snap back into my body. New timeline.

Kys

No u

"I seened it on da televersion"

Is there anything to take note of as this happens, as a small proof for self? I don't have the phone storage to record it so it's safe to tell me lol.

We got pictures of the gas giants from the desert too, then?

There’s a mirror on the moon that we can shoot a laser at. Space travel exists and the earth is not flat.

If you watch the video, the Pentagon spent $22 million researching Stargates, and that's what we know thanks to a very specific FOIA request. Pay attention to these FOIAs.

Best way to hide a black project is plausible deniability.
Shits real.

because this is a prison planet. you arent going anywhere until they 'let' you...lol...the ayys have been here the whole time dummies...lol

>not knowing an alphabet, disinfo psyop when it is very obvious to most plebs kek

Attached: 1488004863591s.jpg (95x125, 3K)

>mirror on the moon that we can shoot a laser at
Imagine believing this. So they can hit a moving target the size of a plate, through the atmosphere, and then catch it back down here? Kiddo...

>I wonder if no engineering chekia user is here?

>alphabet, disinfo psyop
cloaking is real I have seen it

>pretending to be retarded

>cloaking is real I haven't seen it

ftfy

It's even mentioned in the show itself.

cloaking is real I took a picture

Attached: 07-08-12_0755_0001.jpg (640x480, 14K)