I don't even know why I keep visiting this shithole

I'm redpilled on pretty much everything by now. Feels like a waste of time tbqh

Attached: 1186b15b5a191a9e24e82337c8ffbd7257bd5cce7d590f672ab7b21d9f5dc1b3.jpg (298x200, 17K)

Was hoping for some encouragment to keep coming. Welp

we just come here to float around the drain waiting for the true happening to flush it all away

Attached: 1539183561651.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

What about ayyyys?

I come here to get the deeper truths behind news of interest.

A biig redpill is that Jow Forums wastes the time of the disenfranchised so that they never actually do anything worthwhile. I hate myself all the time because of this.

This and dopamine rush.

It's time to go from 4 to 8, maybe

There's always more to learn. With every new iteration of your perspective, you can turn it back on your previously held positions and see how they hold up in light of what you've recently learned.

Are you redpilled on how much of a moron you are?

I come here for the shill threads

This is when you start shitposting.

there are funny threads. like the llama one, or the one about the american butter dispensers at movie theaters, those are just from this week too.

Attached: 1319341625061.jpg (810x587, 65K)

It’s a (((containment site))), but once in a while some pretty funny shit leaks out.

Attached: 664C0835-2CA3-47C3-B710-B14DFD0AC0F4.jpg (1122x614, 220K)

This desu. There haven't been enough happenings, and none of the offenders are going to jail.

you know man, i think the biggest red pill of all is that no matter what your dumb ass ends up doing, don't ever hate yourself. hating yourself is the final destination. removing this self-hate, even if you change absolutely nothing else about your life, will fix every problem you have and ever will have. everything else comes naturally after that first step. you don't even have to love yourself. just don't fucking hate the only person you're absolutely stuck with for the rest of your existence.

set up filters to reduce the amount of threads you don't care about.
i have around 70 threads filtered out.
it helps in long run to keep you interested.

Attached: 1519620018370.png (306x306, 73K)

I come back because I lose motivation to improve myself if I'm not sufficiently disgusted by the modern world.

Because you wired your brain to take pleasure in visiting this place. You are stuck in a loop. I have the same problem. The shit posting and memes were fun, but pointless. I'm going to go a week without this place.

I'm just waiting for The Happening

At this point, it’s a pipe dream

Then stop coming to this discord dominated glownigger shithole you krautfaggot.

Attached: 1550418092482.gif (578x422, 474K)

Because you can't leave.
Because.
You can't leave.

Attached: img_2588.jpg (1000x750, 677K)

I'd settle for A Happening

Attached: 1447512928462.png (1366x1077, 2.08M)

because it is the only place where you can talk without any pretense whatsoever

Good luck.

I've been in that place for a year. Got four days...

No you're not, I can tell from your flag that you're still pro EU and oppose britain in brexit.

that is your final redpill, hans.

I would feel the same way visiting Germany.

Let’s start with this sperg containment board getting shut down, maybe we’ll do something worthwhile

Well yeh, dummy.
There's only so much pol can enlighten you on.
After that you just move on with your life with that enlightenment or you stay and shitpost.

it's also good for hottakes when the news cycle and your friends on social media are being histrionic.

>IMPEACH BLUMPF
go on Jow Forums
>nothing burger

I exclusively use pol for news. No other news sources for me

This might help. It's not like I will miss something that happens here that actually effects my life in a significant way.

Attached: 1550585735859.png (1332x1949, 397K)

I came to the realisation that this just wastes time

Yes. Makes me humble

What do you want to know?

I like the poetry behind your post. I guess I'm searching for something, that I rarely get to see, but I keep coming to not miss it

When you THINK you know EVERYTHING, that's when you don't. You need to keep 'levelling up' distilling that truth as far as you can go.
If you think you're 100% correct on anything with no room for doubt, then you're probably wrong on the matter. It's impossible for anyone to know 100% of anything correctly.

It's bad for you mental health coming here, because it's essentially a 'hurt box' plus you'll find yourself arguing with not only shills (even though you know better) but with people that are not even on your radar and well below you level of reading and knowledge.

Very very rarely do I find people on my level pertaining to my area of interest. So much so, that to raise it here is completely fruitless. I jest but I think we need to have an 'Illuminati Chan'; talking to kids here is purile and a waste of time. I am a new fag, but find here's a good place for 'meta thought', the idea of social media boards, (plebbit and 4chin aside) is dying everyone stays to their favourite social media enclave.

I would know suggest to you to focus on a single subject and DRILL down deep into it. It's unlikely that you'll be able share what you find here with any value (since they all prefer the blacked / slide threads), but your 'power levels' as they say will be immense. My area of interest focuses on private military aviation contractors, and what they've been upto for the last 75 years. So when people talked to me about UFOs doing incredible 'unearthly' maneuvers I usually roll the eyes.

>this post
Lol what do you want me to do?
Leave Germany?

You keep coming back to see german efficency you used to love inspecting, but you get repeatedly dissapointing when comparing the current state to what it once was

Thanks for posting,. I'll give it a go. As it is I'm only here for the ultimate happening thread where it all ends.