How did a mentally handicapped child with fetal alcohol syndrome become the poster child of the left?

How did a mentally handicapped child with fetal alcohol syndrome become the poster child of the left?

Attached: 763.jpg (763x519, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/groen-brugge-zet-jongen-met-downsyndroom-op-lijst-geen-verkiezingsstunt~ab06e161/
nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180524_03528440
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2019/02/21/swedish-climate-girl-in-belgium-for-teen-protests/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/19/gay-people-muslim-heritage-pride-london-march
uvell.se/2018/12/11/pr-spinnet-bakom-greta-thunberg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Answer is in the question.

I know the left is kind of retarded, but letting your entire political ideology get hijacked by an actual retarded autist seems a bit stupid, even by leftist standards.

Pisses me off to. She legit has assburgers and is 16 years old. she looks like she's 10.

Attached: 1544963951117.png (544x408, 225K)

>muh feeels

her mom is a celebrity which has dedicated her life to (all kinds of) activism because her fame is fading out. she's been given media space entirely through family connections.

Look at her physical deformations. She looks borderline Down-syndrome.

Seems like her mom spent her entire pregnancy drinking too.

yeah I always thought she's a downey.

>16 years old
Shit I would've guess 9 or someshit. What the hell

its called a sob story, works well with the individuals that are swayed with appeals to emotion and shame; like women, children and weak men

What is going on here?

so, legal age?

Her underdeveloped head and lack of philtrum is a dead giveaway of fetal alcohol syndrome. Her mom should be jailed for child abuse. The girl is probably too retarded to even understand what she's been told to talk about.

That whore is from sweden. The fake kike news made it seem like she was 12 years old skipping school to protest and "just had enough of stupid old white men who just doesnt care about the environmental problems that will consume all life!"

They are always utilizing deceptions

Im not seeing any downsides here, is she single?

Technically yes, if you enjoy girls with the body of a 10yo boy.

16 is legal in Sweden.

Mostly cocaine.

psyop

Why is your country actively trying to destroy the west? You turn our own kids against us while selling our countries to Arab, who willingly breed our 12yo daughters.

>assburgers
aspergers

The green party in Flanders has put a downie on their list last year. This was " in Bruges".

Attached: mong.jpg (400x400, 167K)

Bullshit. That can't be real.

AOC isn't the poster child, she's just kind of popular right now

Attached: yuiyu.jpg (674x623, 62K)

I see what you did there, user.

>Her underdeveloped head and lack of philtrum is a dead giveaway
hmm, now that you're mentioning it.

Attached: 15252442421231.jpg (763x519, 18K)

>tfw you didn't even have to shoot it that much

fpbp

Attached: Lol3.png (332x313, 227K)

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/groen-brugge-zet-jongen-met-downsyndroom-op-lijst-geen-verkiezingsstunt~ab06e161/

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180524_03528440

Attached: 1548788913918.gif (206x196, 1.21M)

Shoop

Attached: 1545394339286.jpg (1305x1329, 103K)

the left are all retards anyways, what's so hard to believe?

Can you imagine there are people who voted for an actual 60iq mentally handicapped person... I hate this country.

Just got home from a project I had to do relating to the march.
It's literally just a bunch of teenagers looking for an excuse to skip school and be loud&obnoxious.
Overall a very neutered and boring march, March tegen Marrakesh was 100x comfier.

We lost all hope when Gustavus Adolphus died.
Now we just want to bring the world down with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

Attached: nignog scallywog.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Literally who?

Quick run down?

Autistic upper class girl on high horse thinks she can save the world.

Expect a strong Latin bias to all of this Frankfurt school dystopian bullshit in the very near future.

Attached: 1547230609929.png (432x768, 265K)

Based piekenier

Attached: =++.jpg (763x519, 58K)

/thread

Some literally retarded Swedish girl traveling all around Europe to try and turn all European teens against the evil white males. She was in Belgium today.

Well that does it, thread is done.

Too many kino moments to even list.

Bleh. What was satire ten years, twenty years, thirty years ago is now reality and it hurts to bear witness.

This cunt.

vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2019/02/21/swedish-climate-girl-in-belgium-for-teen-protests/

Attached: Wut.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>closed mouth smile
wonder why?

they can't meme

Damn it, JF!
Stop lusting after retards and start taking your meds!

>wonder why?
Goes with the fetal alcohol syndrome. Caused by underdevelopment of nerves and facial muscles leading to poor muscular control and poor facial definition

the coo-chie of menthal-ie retardead gurls are public spase for men who still wear hair gel in 2019

Yup, logical congruence is never a priority for ideologues, as other more pressing issues are more important. Furthermore, it seems that Europe is already way "ahead" of you guys on the other side of the pond, with arguing for self-contradictory agendas, case in point:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/19/gay-people-muslim-heritage-pride-london-march

Attached: 5897.jpg (1240x744, 42K)

This is my husband (female) Anuna. Say something nice about xer Jow Forums.
Truly the chad environmentalist, how can down syndrome baby Greta even compete?

Attached: 763.jpg (763x509, 33K)

>How did a mentally handicapped child with fetal alcohol syndrome become the poster child of the left?
by outwitting them.

It tried to smile today ..

Attached: 763.jpg (763x509, 43K)

it's even funnier than that, her "dad" used her as a PR stunt....guess what it worked

uvell.se/2018/12/11/pr-spinnet-bakom-greta-thunberg/

A retard and a 'genderless' nutjob, at the forefront of the left/green side. It's like a bad parody.

>the virgin (manlet) hobgoblin vs the chad genderfluid TANK

Attached: kek.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Rich famous parents and a marketing agency. How do you think an autistic brat skipping school gets any attention at all?

They wanted her as a pawn to push an agenda. You can't win when they use kids as human shields.

>You can't win when they use kids as human shields.
You already won when they use kids as human shields

Your mommy Merkel opened the borders of Europe to 20 million Arabs because a Turkish human trafficker got his kid drowned during one of his trafficking runs. When they use kids, they always win.

No! When they use kids they already spend all their other resources these people are moraly already defeated! When they put some fucking zika babies and shitskins infront of them you don't pussy around like "oh no a fetal alcohol syndrom child what can i do now" you Bayonett right through them!!! STAB! STAB! STAB! Fuck those children.

Attached: 2bac853cf4674f747b9549f1c2dbd369.jpg (555x348, 33K)

and stop with this mommy bullshit you infantile loser shes not anyones mommy shes a catlady that collects strays and the fugees are just another cat she brought into her filthy house

Attached: 223634745.jpg (500x367, 18K)

Based and Bayonettpilled

niggle merkle

Review brah in a wig.

>she looks like she's 10.
Or Finnish.

Doesn't change the fact they achieved their goals. They don't fucking care about MUH MORAL VICTORY. They don't play on the same level as honourable right-wing men do. The left doesn't give a shit if it has to backstab or manipulate, they have achieved their results because of our inability to act against from retarded perceived notion of moral superiority. People like you are exactly the reason why Europe will burn. You can have your moral victory all the way to your eventual beheading.

You fucking brainlet i advocate for the bayonettpill and you come here with "moral victory" and "honourable right wing men" you endless pit brainlet faggot.
I don't give a shit about your whining. Fuck europe burn it all down.

Is that a Mcboyle?

Attached: screenshot.jpg (650x366, 31K)

Literally who?

Is 16 legal in Belgium? Asking for a friend.

the same as she got the poster child for education and girls. parents with ambition and money/power.

Attached: Malala_Yousafzai_2015.jpg (220x229, 20K)

>asking intensifies

Attached: marc-detroux-belgium_4405801.jpg (768x432, 45K)

>tfw he's eligible for parole

>stopping muh climate change while your mommy couldn't even stop drinking during pregnancy.
this is all very sad.

and social services has nothing to say when she keeps skipping school?

This whole thing is just another staged abuse by her mother. All the publicity money is going straight into mommy's drinking problem.

Funny thing you mention that. I got into trouble when I skipped school to visit my dying father in the hospital. But I guess when you have upcoming elections and there are votes to be gained, I guess it's all fine.

They'd be hard pressed to find a BETTER representation of the regressive left

remember we all are equal, some more equal than others but hey if it suits agenda then its totally fine

The law is actually very clear that skipping school is a punishable offense on the responsibility of the parents, and can lead to 1000s of euros in fines and loss of benefits for the parents. I wonder if I can sue the State for refusing to enforce the law.

Attached: Dem States.jpg (1339x1886, 482K)

>she looks like she's 10.
*she looks like sam hyde

so thats why she keeps getting off...

> when you are relying on a kid with assburgers to spread your propaganda

The left just seem to become more retarded every year.

School is gay