Nike is run by Jews

Want to hurt Nike?

>quick rundown:
Their shitty slave made shoes exploded last night on the biggest stage on the best player. This is HORRRRRRIBLE press for them. We need to maximize this.

MEME THIS INTO OBLIVION.

Nike stock down 1.3% today. Can we make it hit 3%?

Attached: 1550731710581.jpg (686x791, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I've been saying this for years.
Very poor quality

Damn taken out of the tournament from a shit quality shoe. That's going to hurt sales.

>CRAWLLLLING IN MYYY SKINNNNNN

Attached: Capture.png (640x399, 23K)

Nike is a bad brand, it's shit quality and the logo looks like a turd

i see loads of shitskins wearing nike.
t. N

BUMP
U
M
P

not the first time a big corporation has fucked over loyal customers in recent weeks

Attached: gillette.jpg (900x900, 47K)

Where’s the gif of Obama saying “his shoe broke “

$110 retail for a shoe that will literally explode on you. imagine if that happened on a staircase

Attached: Nike-PG-2.5-Yellow-Black-BQ8452-700-Release-Date-4.jpg (900x590, 98K)

Kike: just jew it

Buy the dip.

We should really tailor this meme campaign for "Hood vines" and stuff like that.

Attached: ImageForArticle_4983(1).jpg (950x645, 323K)

The worst part is those shoes are likely custom made for NBA professionals, and that's the best they can do.

Attached: NikeBlows.png (1838x1258, 2.69M)

kek

Only need to meme that you don't want your shoes exploding while running away from the cops.

Attached: kikeJustJewIt.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 33A53374-608F-4577-8739-10B7CF2C92D2.jpg (944x846, 131K)

>zion
lol
and yeah, nike shoes suck

Attached: IMG_1995.png (1334x750, 1.72M)

FUCK NIKE

LOOK AT THAT SCHNOZZZZZZZZZ

Buy adidas

Imagine being a 280+ lb gorilla and wearing ballet shoes.

How about using all those soccer fakers that fall to the ground for no reason....could make them into Nike commercials...

Make a montage of the dudes then allude to the fact that they were wearing exploding nike cleats.

pic related...even have a guy with nike socks

Attached: soccerfaking.jpg (445x290, 92K)

Whitey took him out like that did with Ali and Tyson.

Adidas is also nigger tier.
For me, it's Reebok and NB

Attached: new-balance-mens-501-running-classics-grey-white-suede-trainers-46-5-eu-hombre-grey-white-dd02-600.j (600x266, 25K)

Jim boeheim killed someone on the highway last night and only thing people are taking about is some niggers shoes

>BAMN
Kek, well done lad.

NiggerBeaters is Jow Forums approved.
Don't buy the nike jew

Attached: NiggerBeaters.jpg (500x295, 31K)

gee who would have thought shoes made in various asian sweatshops by literal slaves using the cheapest materials possible to maximize profit margins are horrible quality and fall apart. I mean go and buy a brand new pair of $100+ Nike's and they'll fall apart within 3 months of average use. It's almost as if companies have cheapened out making products not just to profit more per sale but also so that the products lifespan is shorter and you have to buy 2-3x as often so their sales increase as well.

>if you don't take a knee, they will

Attached: 1538005288365.jpg (735x966, 173K)

I have friends that handle finance software at Nike.
I'm told their profit margins are insanely high. Its worth nothing that they're not a shoe manufacturer so much as they are an advertising company that shills poorly made shoes with their own branding. The shoes are sourced from many sweat shops, held together by adhesives and pushed to nigs by paid athlete-endorsement.

we need a chink poster to pay a visit to the little shit that made those sneakers.

Attached: chinky takes a beating.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

False Flag...the equipment manager is the cause for the shoe exploding

the equipment manager for Duke was paid 500k to fix Zion shoe

Adidas owns reebok these days fyi

But if you can find the 'archive' edition of their classic shoes they are a little pricier but the materials are worth it.

Attached: 1548432624113m.jpg (862x1024, 113K)

if you look closely at how Zion, fall to the ground he was in on the fix

over 50 million dollars was bet on yesterday basketball game

That’s New Balance my man

No
New balance is owned by no one, though they do now own PF Flyers and make a usa model that far outshines the Chinkverse All Star if you're in to the classic canvas silhouette.

Attached: 20190221_105750.jpg (1440x439, 211K)

probably the actual case here, the shoe photos show some very straight almost cut like lines.

take razor blade to inside of shoe so shoe fails during game
fake injury
?????????
profit

even if found out 100:1 Nike just blames a manufacturing defect but ensures that Zion signs his life away peddling Nike shoes to fellow groids for his entire eventual pro career and Nike will make it all go away

Attached: kike just jew it.jpg (1534x1422, 111K)

But gillette double edge blades are fine and reasonably priced, made in saint petersburg. They've facilities in india too.

The rotated logo could be his nose.

Fuck gillette

What kind of blades do you use for your safety razor? Astra is P&G too.

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck supervise Mods, Jannies and Jews

Feather is good

>best player
Niggerball is not a sport. They are all doped.

Really, you don't even need the hands. Perfectly fine abstract merchant when you rotate it.

I agree. This game is the most repetitive peice of shit sport therei s. It is a core pillar to the Jews monopoloy on culture. We must dismantle this!

Absolutely top shelf Kek. There are no higher keks to be found.

Why do you burgertowners need sofas for your feet in your own home?

>Perfectly fine abstract merchant when you rotate it.

Looks like bikini tits to me.

Its success tells you even more about how stupid people are

>all that plastic you wear it absorbs through your feet makes you a homosexual
when you take the leather pill it a different story, wear leather boots and loafers just like nature intended to be and how men should dress
>never fall for the plastic jew

it is

could be blank, the filename is a give away

lel

how much of a nigger faggot are you, be honest OP

Top fucking Kek
And from a Canadian, wow

>Shoe bursting was conspiracy
It's definitely shady given the high profile of the match, with Obama even being in attendance. I doubt Zion pulled a Smollett, but locker room security tapes will be heavily scrutinized.

For the NCAA's top player's brand new $120 shoe to burst open is unprecedented. These teams receive top product direct from Nuke. Duke has a guy, like all top teams, whose entire job is shoes.

Was this a "hate crime"? Was Zion's shoe not supposed to defect this badly? Was it suppose to be even worse? This story is far from over.

Jussie turned himself in so they could sweep the real story under the rug.

My argument has nothing to do with boring or Jews. They are all just heavily drugged to make the show better.

The stadium culture is inevitable, but sports should be either clean of the drugs, or of the skill, if you can not fucking abstain.

Its a fucking zombie farm at this point.

Just another part of the judeocorporate machine.

Pro tip:

skateboarding shoes (made by skate companies) are THE best shoe for durability in any sport that doesn't need cleets.

I hooped about 6 hours a day from 9th-11th grade in a pair of DC's and they never fell apart.

The white man should wear only Adidas or Puma.

Attached: CRHWO9VWIAAO55E.jpg (945x927, 133K)

t. Wearing addidas

too bad they're absolute shit for actual suppprt, especially so if you have flat feet.
t.wore skate shoes exclusively for a decade.

The Nike Cortez was a legit great shoe when it debuted in 1972.

Nike has done nothing of value since but that was a really great shoe.

Attached: download (9).jpg (624x460, 18K)

I prefer Asics Mexico 66 and Adidas Gazelle.
Cortez are /fa/ though

Wow a whole half point! You clearly know nothing about the markets.

But...but...muh Jodanz

that's not even a proper basketball shoe. its a running sneaker. no wonder it blew out

look closer user

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Addidas/Puma

A company started by 2 German brothers. They joined the nazi party and began to hate each other via the events of WWII. Eventually separating into two companies . Puma and Addidas.

One brother was named Adolf Kessler. I shit you not. The other Rudolf.

>During the war, a growing rift between the pair reached a breaking point after an Allied bomb attack in 1943 when Adi and his wife climbed into a bomb shelter that Rudolf and his family were already in: "The dirty bastards are back again," Adi said, apparently referring to the Allied war planes, but Rudolf was convinced his brother meant him and his family. Rudolf, upon his capture by American troops, was suspected of being a member of the SS, information supposedly supplied by Adolf.

Asics are the way to go.

Attached: asics_gel-rocket_8_mens_indoor_court_shoes_asics_gel-rocket_8_mens_indoor_court_shoes_-_blueangled2_ (1771x1771, 184K)

>actual suppprt

Idk, high tops were a thing in the 80s and 90s until everybody figured out they were stupid.

The NiggerBeaters are the only Jow Forums approved shoes.
Don't buy the Nike jew

Attached: NiggerBeaters.jpg (500x295, 31K)

I use wilkinson sword for my safety razors.

fuck OFF
stop praising people who make these images using shitty services and not cropping off the fucking advertisement. literally even if he's a phoneposter he could've just cropped the bottom.

Attached: 1543065689167.png (331x250, 33K)

I meant sole support. They're flat as shit on the inside and hurt your feet unless you're actually skating.
I always buy low tops, high tops are only boots and socks

I would say "Massive buyback incoming" but I don't think their stock has even recovered from the Kaepernick ad scandal, where there was an actual massive buyback.

lol fuck Nike. God it would be wonderful to watch them dwindle into a Wal Mart brand level of social prestige in order to stay profitable. I know better than to wish them out of business.

Just for laughs, someone should push for a government Nike bailout if they have any Based Black MAGA alts on twatter.

The Cortez is literally just a licensed and rebranded Tiger Corsair

This Post.

Attached: Everything is fine.png (178x242, 72K)

NB is the best shoe company. Quality > Quantity.

Attached: 9586880A-987A-4649-AFFE-2480EBEF8AF5.jpg (680x440, 106K)

Post pics of bobs

Nike taking a knee, literally. Lmao

Regardless it was still a great shoe.
Whoever tiger guy is didn't sell it to the world like Nike did.

The name tells you what you need to know; Nike was the name of the Greek goddess representing victory. There was this exact sign in a mural depicting her.

Don't you see the fucking soles. That's a basketball shoe.
You won't run far with those

Maybe for athletics.

Sperry is GOAT upper middle class white man shoe.

Attached: 341369_410_ss_01.jpg (1280x960, 63K)

Attached: i-dont-always-5c6ee4.jpg (800x449, 374K)

I just find those fashion oriented faux skate sneakers off-putting
I'd rather get red wings or real zegna shoes or some shit

They are boating shoes not skate shoes.

>wearing a shoe for a boat
>not owning a boat
haha

HUF Gillette are the only skate shoes I find attractive and I can't find them fuclong anywhere

Hell yeah nigger

>>not owning a boat

Says you.
True I don't wear a pair of brand new Sperrys on it though.

Whys it got the Favor logo

Fuck that. Imagine standing in line waiting to go through TSA screening.