Red Pill Overdose

Deus Ex drops some serious quantity of red pills, what other book, film, game, tv show or other media out there was a megaton of red pills?

Attached: Deus Ex GOTY_boxshot.jpg (500x693, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hispantv.com/noticias/opinion/372013/plan-andinia-balcanizacion-sudamerica-sionismo-patagonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cyberpunk in general is pretty good for this

Attached: wadwadwadwad.png (904x457, 687K)

I can't think of any form of media in the pop culture scope as redpilling as DX. If you're talking about books in general, Rockwell's White Power has a LOT of easily digestible redpills. A movie that comes even remotely close is Lord of War.

Not necessarily, the rest of this specific franchise isn't 20% as revealing, informative or thought-provoking as the original. Dunno about other games though.

Attached: 1518371676873.jpg (291x505, 144K)

Attached: 1523243778709.jpg (600x1040, 148K)

Attached: 1544123963377.jpg (182x278, 8K)

Attached: 1545613766918.jpg (404x470, 35K)

Attached: 1549046556092.png (640x480, 283K)

Attached: 1549152570070.png (1000x581, 598K)

Attached: 1549157623672.jpg (428x500, 79K)

Attached: 1549157698368.jpg (537x630, 70K)

Attached: Honeyview_2018-11-02_00-01-31.png (1479x583, 599K)

Starship Troopers, it's literally fascist propaganda
It emphasizes all that is good about a military government and downplays all the negatives in a humorous or subversive way.

Dreamfall

Odell Lake, a redpilled educative game in which you are a fish which must interact with species in your lake.
The game presents you a scenario (mostly antagonist fish species), and asks for an action to take, rating you based on how good that action is. It specifically has an action calle "ignore" ("tolerate" in Spanish) that is almost always the worst possible action to take every time (most often leads to your death). And the only time it's not beyond terrible, it's merely suboptimal.

Attached: fish_game_odell-lake.png (560x384, 2K)

Works that can make you think:
Tomorrow Never Dies - Power of the press
Blade Runner - Persecution, are you one of us?
Fahrenheit 451 - Hatefacts
Harrison Bergeron - Leftardism
Metropolis - Basic humanity
Alfie (1966) - Degeneracy
Groundhog Day - path dependence and control
The Jungle Book - Race envy, law of the jungle

hispantv.com/noticias/opinion/372013/plan-andinia-balcanizacion-sudamerica-sionismo-patagonia

Deus Ex is bunch of commie bullshit

My nigga. I played this and Oregon trail and number munchers on my school's shitty apple ii's

yeah but it is oftten angry punks mixed with some hippie moral lesson too often.
>woah big corps man
DX did this, but it was at least throguh some stats like the 90% self employed stat in the begining. and thjey showed the UN and its task force for what it is, weak and corrupt. A tthe very least, it was fair and balanced, but much cyberpunk I find is just quasi-commie stuff.

the fuck is this, never heard of it, wanna give me a quick rundown of these books?

>Lord of War
my nigga

Almost posted this instead of DX. Heinlein did rail against accusations of Fascism though, and I can see why, the original America was far more like his vision (limited franchise etc) and I think an old school Jeffersonian wouldn't like Fascism.

Really? Never played it, is it any good?

looks interesting, will look into

>Blade Runner
>Fahrenheit 451
based

Sorry bro, I don't speak tortilla, is that about Theodore Herzl?

why? It looks like it's conclusions are pretty much Gadsden Flag stuff to me.

i dont know, im one of those dip shits that post book charts on Jow Forums to make myself look intellectual

i just think those books look cool

actually, Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition is pretty redpilled. you're basically fighting a major corporation/government that is manipulating and propagandizing the general population, run by demons, literally jews.

haha brutal self deprecating honesty, I like it man. They do look interesting, but the Gadsden Snek makes me think they might be lolbertarian books. Dunno I'll have a look.

nigga wut? I played the original DMC1 for PS2 and I never noticed this. I just say it as I was a private eye who fights demons (niche fucking profession lol) and I got asked to go to some mansion and clear it out like an exterminator. Weird man, I'm gonna hit the wiki up later.

Starship Troopers was not “literally fascist propaganda”. Only the movie was humorous. Read the book. Yes, it’s loaded with redpills, but that means it’s a discussion about one’s duty to one’s country and the merit of ethical violence.

You haven't been paying any attention. What's more, you have no excuse to not have gotten the message.

Real oldfag hours.