ITS HAPPENING

CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF CONFIRMED THAT SMOLLET SENT THE LETTER TO HIMSELF!!!

Attached: file.png (1133x500, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-21/smollett-under-arrest-empire-star-surrenders-felony-charge-hate-crime-hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=0nVfV3tnpxs
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jussie-smollett-empire-jamal-lyon-boyfriend_us_5bedd370e4b0b50c4899c854
youtube.com/watch?v=ue5i_9b7Bm4
archive.is/9GtmG
csbs.csusb.edu/sites/csusb_csbs/files/2018 Hate Report 5-141PM.pdf
youtu.be/0nVfV3tnpxs?t=1754
youtu.be/0nVfV3tnpxs?t=2706
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUSTie BTFO

Attached: 8A90AD1A-E741-43A9-8D9E-78E6FA8F0310.gif (360x346, 170K)

Ouch...serious federal offense...don't fuck with the US mail system.

Oh good looks like justice will be served because the chicago pd isnt totally corrupt

LIVE STREAM TO PRESS CONFERENCE IN THIS ARTICLE AT THE TOP

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-21/smollett-under-arrest-empire-star-surrenders-felony-charge-hate-crime-hoax

I'm a faggot heres the direct link to the CPD press conference currently LIVE

Another nigger going to jail. How is this national news?

look at this thing how do you show your face to fellow humans after this

Attached: 1572902200437.jpg (700x394, 21K)

This is so much fun watching someone get what they deserved. I hope he does jail time. And they have connected the letter to him as well so that is some serious shit.

Attached: B1BD697E-9069-4B57-8C3B-4D073F282954.jpg (2500x1250, 496K)

He should be charged with a hate crime.

isn't sending white powder and threatening to bomb someone through the postal service a like terrorism level offence?

The part about the letter was literally one of the very first things the CPD police chief even said when he opened up and gave a summary about what had happened with the Smollet case.
Just rewind the press conference stream if you want to see him say it.
It's literally in the first 1min of the vid.

Of fucking course you wh*tes want to punish him when this was an obvious call for help. We should be focused on treatments instead of punishments. Especially since no one got hurt by this

This

How about a source for that headline please

I don't buy it. He's taking the fall for everyone involved (Kamala/Cory/etc.)

This is too planned out to be all coming from his own self.

Can anyone confirm or debunk that claim that Smollet's auntie is Kamalla Harris? Asking for a friend who's uncle works at nintendo

The first minute of the police chief talking in this video.

He says that Jussie had initially started by sending that terroristic letter to himself - and not being satisfied with its results, he decided to stage a lynching of himself.

We already all knrw it
Prob is that Smollett certainly made a deal with the DA's office in exchange of admitting everything, that to avoid jail time.
He'll be ba k on screen and will become the gay nigger who was forced by the horrible Whites to fake those crimes.
Read twitter and a few hardcore white leftist are already on it.
Black supremacist are weirdly silent.

HOLY SHIT A FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

He only paid them 4 grand for this hahahahahaha holy fuck

Suck my dick and lick my balls

>Justie Fucked My Shit Up.jpg

>Source:ThatGrapeJuice.net

Attached: 1458237695471.jpg (158x248, 15K)

WE DID IT WE GOT HIM. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HEPLED UNCOVER THE TRUTH. GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK AND HERE(hands out sticks of juicyfruit gum). I COULD NOT BE ANYMORE PROUD OF YOU ALL AND IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SAY A SPEECH THE FLOOR IS YOURS

Yes

It's all over WGN right now.

He dindu nuffin!

Attached: nignog scallywog.jpg (1000x563, 417K)

Chameleon Harris was in this up to her grinning wattled neck.

Why is no one asking about the terrorist letter?

i believe terroristic letters violate a few federal laws including parcel regulations and other anons have pointed out its punishable by a mandatory minimum of 20 years in prison to 30 max.

>if other anons have better info on it pls post because its looking like Jussie is getting charged with it as per the CPD police chief just a little bit ago

Jussie is singing like a bird right now.

Should be charged with a hate crime. Dude specifically targeted white people.

Some reporters did earlier and they asked if the brothers were involved with the letter - the police chief just said "the FBI is still investigating" and that was all the questions about the letter im sure. up until its live just now.

>the brothers are the victims in this
bulllshitttt

will this result in a chimp out ?
In Chicago, of all cities

>obligatory

Attached: 1550741284937.jpg (1125x728, 82K)

I like how the police chief called out the fake news at least twice so far. He said you all gave this story more attention then it deserved but give no attention to multiple murders that have happened in Chicago in the last few weeks.

It’s important because if the media showed all these black on black murders normies would wake up and realize these cities are shit due to Democrat policies.

If I remember correctly the CPD can't charge on a federal level that takes a federal grand jury. So I would expect an announcement of it if the feds wanted to pursue it.

Haha based police chief wants Jussie to admit what he did and apologize for doing it.

ITS OVER!

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em'
>Ladies and gentlemen, we got em'
>Ladies and gentlemen, we got em'

The twitter trolls here should make sure everyone sees that one image of all the democrats coming to this faggots support condemning the white man the second he started this lie.

But still kill whitey tho right?

Wee he said he was sorry.

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23K)

You have to hace something to trade do make a deal.
Pro tip: he's gonna admit harris put him up to it

That's the FBIs jurisdiction and it's an ongoing investigation to which the CPD can not comment on.

The fact that they said, directly, "He sent the letter" is devestating to him though. Justie is fucked.

Attached: ExtremelyPainfull.jpg (480x304, 40K)

After watching the CPD live statement, he’s not going to jail. Will be on probation for a year, pay back CPD for all resources used (which is nothing to him) and issue an apology to the city which will be something like “I’m sorry for what I did, but there’s an issue at hand in this country that needed to be talked about. White supremacy is still rampant in this country and the president is racist.”

So basically he dindu nuffin

seriously what the fuck are they doing

Jow Forums was right again

This is the real story. Let’s hope the feds can bust it open.

FUCK THE HATE CRIME SHIT!!! He should be charged with terrorism and sent to that supermax in Colorado.

Hatin' on whitey confirmed:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jussie-smollett-empire-jamal-lyon-boyfriend_us_5bedd370e4b0b50c4899c854

By check, by Kek!

>Not archiving a huffingpaint article

Get Corey and Kamala up on RICO and bust the DNC wide open.

youtube.com/watch?v=ue5i_9b7Bm4

I don't often say this, but this incident is setting an extremely important precedent. Presidential candidates among thousand other pretenders now seem like retards for believing a case before it even resolves.
This might change the way people view reports and allegations a lot.

Smollet might have unwittingly taken down a big part of this victim card system.

Attached: smollet tweets.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

>grapejuice.net

No he said he doesn't know about the letter and that is an FBI investigation.

Attached: file.png (808x805, 531K)

I know posting on Jow Forums means never having to say you're sorry, but I'm sorry.
archive.is/9GtmG

he said he sent the letter, then in the questions in said he cant comment and the fbi is handling

Timestamp me faggot.

Well i'd bet his career is over and reputation ruined at least.

so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
.so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
..so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
...so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
....so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
.....so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
......so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
.......so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
........so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!
.........so much SATISFACTION !!!!!!!

If I hang you with it, will you die?

Our fbi is completely useless so I wouldn't expect them to do anything.

saved

Impressive.

Attached: 43564356345.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No way she gets implicated. Chicago just wants this to be over, they don’t want to expose some deep state plot by the DNC

No satisfaction until he's in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison doing hard time.

The letter he sent is a super serious crime.
There is literally nothing they can do to NOT charge him with it.
Remember there is no provision in the law for "its a prank bro"
He'll definitely do prison time over it.

Paid them with a fucking check. His clever jew side said “let’s stage something that will advance my career and get me more money” his nigger side was too dumb to pull it off and to pay them with a check is just mad niggerish

>they don’t want to expose some deep state plot by the DNC
That's where weaponized Jow Forums autism comes in :DDD

Doubt he'll do much time himself, if any. But this is great news regardless, the damage he did is grand and the internet does not forget as easily as people did in 1987.

especially with the added context of the covington kids and kavanaugh

There were still 180 confirmed hate crimes for every 1 fake one in the US.

Facts don't care about your feelings pol and I am ashamed you morons can't Google, but hey children gonna children

^^ 25 fake hate crimes / year, 4500 vetted hate crimes / year, but who's counting? Oh yeah, the Anti-Defamation League.

csbs.csusb.edu/sites/csusb_csbs/files/2018 Hate Report 5-141PM.pdf

We did it Reddit!

Am I the only one who doesnt think smollet really did anything wrong? To me it doesnt seem like he had bad intentions with this. It seems more like it was a cry for help, like theres something more going on in his life where he even felt the need to do something like this. Is it kind of wrong that he did it? Yeah sort of but really it's not as bad as some people are making it out to be. It isnt like anybody was hurt and the only person who's reputation is ruined is his, so what did he have to really gain? The only thing that I'm seeing is that hes someone that wanted love and support and this is the only way that he could manage to get him. It just makes me really sad. I would have to say I'm more on his side, hes not a bad guy, just hurt.

Empire and the network already stated he's staying on for the show. He won't be fired or reprimanded at all.

He's a celebrity with three counts of "protected minority". Of course he'll slide. Doesn't mean I don't want to see his smug little face to 5-10 in federal for mail fraud or whatever + false police reports.

sent the letter: youtu.be/0nVfV3tnpxs?t=1754
fbi investigation: youtu.be/0nVfV3tnpxs?t=2706

(((mayor))) of chicago says shut it down you shut it down.

Attached: (((rahm Israel Emanuel))).jpg (1080x1440, 437K)

So you're saying we should ignore the 25 fake hate crimes because there are many more actual hate crimes?
Good thinking.

pls no user, your digits might have ruined this

>inb4 smollet is another eric clanton and just gets a slap on the wrist

> In my mind it was real

Don't be mean, it's his jewish genes kicking in.

there will be no prison time
mark my words
this nigger has too many virtue points for that weak american police do something

The game is rigged my friend and has been so for centuries. There's the protected and there's the cattle.

you forgot "white" weak american police, we need some nigger cops for this fagger

>smollet sent the letter to himself
>not knowing this was a false flag from the very beginning
told ya so

checked

checked

holy shit Jussie is confirmed for slapped on the wrist

Since all (((Media))) is implicated. TMZ owned by warner media first broke the story.

Attached: warner media.png (1370x1370, 248K)

Shut the fuck up faggot I wish you were locked up with him

I'm saying they are comepletely insignificant. This one was high profile because he was an actor but the fact that it's being used to invalidate the actual rate of hate crimes which mind you and I will repeat this every day

Is 180 confirmed to 1 fake

This never cease to give new surprises

He tried to put 2 innocent people in jail by framing them for a hate crime, which would have been a minimum of 10 years in maximum prison. Yeah, he dindu nuffin...

Attached: warner media tmz.jpg (639x214, 17K)

>chicago pd isnt totally corrupt
kek. the reason he's being framed is because of corruption, moron.

You clearly don't understand the cause&effect ripple this has.
On the other hand this could be a good thing, virtue signaling lefties are very BTFO from their initial responses.. but that could just be my last hope for humanity clinging on

With all the politicians and bureaucrats and whatnot that he rubs shoulders with I'd be more surprised if he got anything heavier than community service. Then there's the celebrity factor, the black factor, the gay factor and finally the x-factor itself, Jew.

Attached: HeDinduNuffin.png (1248x731, 719K)

Who did he actually try to frame though? Like i said he didnt hurt anybody but himself he doesnt deserve jail time or anything that severe and the whole thing has sparked healthy debate so I dont know I find it hard not to sympathize

Good thing he did it before Kamala's anti lynching laws go into effect.