Whitewashed

now he's a white guy, lol.

Attached: chrome_2019-02-21_08-40-59.png (375x281, 181K)

Watch that glow-in-the-dark judge send Stone to jail today to get this off the news

how lighting can change the color of skin is fascinating

Attached: rs_834x1024-190214052217-jussie-smollett-1.jpg (834x1024, 38K)

WE DID IT WE GOT HIM. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HEPLED UNCOVER THE TRUTH. GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK AND HERE(hands out sticks of juicyfruit gum). I COULD NOT BE ANYMORE PROUD OF YOU ALL AND IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SAY A SPEECH THE FLOOR IS YOURS

>half black and Jew

When you’re naturally mischievous but don’t have the iq to get away with it.

hahaha what a piss poor effort. fixed the photo:

Attached: 1532355269740.png (375x281, 124K)

Nah
They just have a harsh light in the station where they take the mugshot

I had mine done and it was like that

>how lighting can change the color of skin is fascinating

Thats how he looks with brown makup. You can see his real light color by the top of his head by the hairline

t. RETARDED NIGGER

>t. RETARDED NIGGER

They made him more black for TV.

No no, its either negro or jew.

He has niggerface. You can't cover that with makeup. If he grew the curly hair things he might pass as a Hebrew

>does blackface during "I was hate crime'd" interview

Is he /ourguy/ after all?!

Infowars was saying that no one can really know if Jussie is even really black, and that he should be fully investigated, being that he's such an outstanding actor.

as far as i remember, he isn't really black, on top of this he is a pyscho, so who cares.

really, this is a nothing burger

>Is he /ourguy/ after all?!

Well he single handedly destroy black history month.

Attached: jussie white.jpg (800x532, 54K)

Attached: 1550478627641.jpg (700x839, 392K)

Stone is a zionist kike along with AJ and all of your favorite rebel media faggots and Trump

Well, he looks like your above average white american, probably has like 30% white genes which is the elite aryan there.

lol

Attached: 1ajussie.gif (461x512, 2.18M)

does anyone have the old George Zimmerman shitpost where he's photoshopped to be super white with swastika tattoos