My BF has a really cute female coworker that regularly bakes him stuff

My boyfriend is the only guy in an office with women and there's one in particular that seems to have taken a big interest in him. The past couple of weeks she has been baking him all sorts of things and it's really starting to bother me. Cookies, a mini brownie, scones, a cinnamon roll. She doesn't do this for anyone else in the office, only him.

I also happen to know she is single and really cute, which I guess has made me a little insecure. He seriously loves the stuff she sends home with him, so I'm having a hard time saying anything, but I'm not ok with this happening. I think he senses my being uncomfortable with it and he basically has said she is like a sister to him, but it doesn't help with my feelings. We've been together for almost a year now, and this is the first time I have ever felt that my relationship with him is really being tested.

Do you think I'm just overreacting and it's truly and innocent thing? I suppose I could be just jealous maybe because I'm not as good at baking and cooking things? They also recently started going out to lunch together once or twice a week, which is another thing that worries me.

I'm definitely going to talk to him further about this issue, but how do I approach it without seeming controlling or whatnot? I don't want to push him into this hussy's arms!

Attached: Baking.jpg (1600x1316, 277K)

Bust out the flour you dumb ass hoe it's time to prove ur worth.

So I'm gonna start this off by saying I'm a clingy boyfriend.

You have 2 options, tell him to stop contacting her and tell her to stop baking him stuff because it's causing issues with his gf (you)

OR let it go on and trust that nothing will happen between them.

Now if you ask him to stop talking to her, or at the least stop baking stuff for him, your going to come off as an overly jealous bitchy girlfriend. You have up phrase it right, telling him shit like "it hurts me when you get so excited over something another girl did for you and it seems like you don't get that excited over things I do for you". Regardless of how you word it, the only thing to be worried about this choice is your bf keeping things the same with the girl but not telling you anything.

If you wait it out and try to get over it, this will continue and eventually they will start hanging out together after work as "coworkers". Maybe you'll tag along at first but there will be times where they hang out without you and something like that would personally fuck me up real bad.

My point is whether or not your bf realizes it, this girl is falling for him. Handle this situation right though, don't be bitchy and accusing of him. Tell him that it's hurting you.

If he still chooses to hang out with her, leave him because he'll cheat with her one day and tell you it was a "mistake" or worse, leave you for her.

Again I'm crazy as fuck and my gf knows this, she's the same as me. We set our boundaries at the start of the relationship. Our big rule was that I'm not allowed to alone with a girl in private and she's not allowed to be alone with a boy in private. It's not that I don't trust her, it's the other person to worry about. I suggest you set similar boundaries.

Lol.

Well, OP, I understand your position and I'm envious of your husband's. You know to talk to him more about it so you clearly know how to work through a relationship problem, unlike the rest of the posters on this board.
Maybe you can breach the topic in a playful manner or a completely honest one. You won't come across as controlling if you're cute or honest about your feelings. Then maybe you can do what the first user suggested for maximum effect.

>I'm definitely going to talk to him about this issue
What is the issue? If you trust your boyfriend then there's nothing to worry about. It seems pretty platonic to me.
>I don't want to push him into this hussy's arms
You will if you're going to escalate this. Perhaps you can bake him shit instead of worrying about his coworker making food. This is a test for both of you, and it seems that you're the one who is gonna start showing red flags if you sit here and badger him for it. Talk to him if you want to about it but I'd pick your words carefully. You know what's best, hopefully. Godspeed OP

Based

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

If I ever met you in real life I would spill that flour and make you lick it up off the floor. Asshole.

I think option 2 is not really even an option. I can't just ignore this and I appreciate your advice on how to approach it correctly. What you said is exactly how I feel, it does hurt me to see him get so excited over this.

Just FYI he is my boyfriend, not my husband. We are not there yet LOL.

You're literally me. Option 2 is not an option at all, you'd be a fool to pick that. But it's ok to be like this. Anyone would get hurt over something like this. Hopefully your bf is good and will understand that, I hope he doesn't take it as you being upset he's talking to another female. You seem to be a good person, I'm sure things will work out!

Step up your game.

He will leave you for her

Assuming your bf isn't lying it seems like he's friendzoned the girl to the point where he can't even see why it might be an issue.

I hope you've at least said to him everything that you've told us. Make sure he understands your position. Talking it through is all you can do.

> Do you think I'm just overreacting and it's truly and innocent thing? I suppose I could be just jealous maybe because I'm not as good at baking and cooking things?
I don't think you're overreacting; what she's doing seems like a little much for someone who isn't that interested in him. It could be a mix of both though; you obviously perceive her as a threat so perhaps it also sheds some light on your own inadequacies.

> They also recently started going out to lunch together once or twice a week, which is another thing that worries me.
I don't think it's unreasonable to worry about this; but I wouldn't be too worried either. Maybe the girl isn't doing that well in the social circle that is the office and your bf is more accepting or some shit. Just speculating here, I mean to say that even though it's again a bit much it's not an accurate indicator of problems either.

> how do I approach it without seeming controlling or whatnot?
Be clear in expressing your emotions and what exactly is the problem. Before you bring it up maybe you can think of what would be the smallest change that he could make that would be acceptable for you. Don't worry too much about seeming controlling necessarily: What matters is that you can come to a solution that works for both of you. Maybe you'll just have to accept that this is going on, or maybe it would be better if he stopped going out to lunch and asked her to stop baking stuff for him; do what works for you both, don't put up with it because you don't want to seem controlling.

So what our Mom’s would do is invite her over for dinner and also invite a single male friend over and try to hook them up.

This. Learn how to bake. It's not difficult, you just have to follow all the steps in a recipe. You'd have to be a literal brainlet to fuck it up. Start with something simple such as brownies.

Agree.
He wants to try her creme pie she keeps mentioning. It’s too special to bring to work.

Get your bake on, sis.
You won't be baking for your bf tho - you're baking for that other girl.
BOOM, now it's just a social thing, they exchange baked goods, and others might join in. No more hidden romantic tension or whatever.

Actually, you can achieve a lot here OP by getting your bake on.

If you do make some quality cookies you will very indirectly saying that it does bother you a bit but avoids a confrontation. Hopefully he will get the hint that your not comfortable with the cooking he gets ( and frankly, I dont blame you- you are 100% in the right here. A batch every now and then if he seemed stressed. say, is fine, but frequently is too much and you are right to not like it)

That's disgusting!

You Fucking women, you are always acting like a bunch of busybodies, can't just focus on your own shit!

This is why dudes cheat, they get sick of at he Bullshit they have to deal with!

Dude can't even eat food someone else made for him without getting crap from his probably no putting out don't ever cook for him girlfriend.

You fucked up OP. Baking and cooking is unironically the best way to a dude's heart. He loves it, his family loves it, his friends love it, coworkers, etc. It's also a lot of fun and you can experiment a lot with harder recipes once you get better. It makes great gifts for your own loved ones or any friends who need a pick-me-up. I bake for my husband twice a month at least and always have and make sure to have something ready if anyone comes over, for any work parties or special occassions.

Anyway, you should do but leave a note with the baked good that says it's thanks for baking for your bf all the time. Maybe she'll get the hint or maybe she didn't know you existed in the first place. After that, start baking AND cooking for your bf. At the very least you should feel a little less inadequate.

Oh yeah, and if no one gets the hint then confront him. Really though, cooking and baking is great for raising self-confidence. The only thing you need to do to get better is keep trying.

he's cheating on you

>Maybe she'll get the hint or maybe she didn't know you existed in the first place

Do you think it's possible he never told her he has a girlfriend? I would not be happy at all if that is the case.

you know what you have to do
you must bake him stuff, and the quality of this stuff must surpass hers
then challenge her to a bake off, defeat her, and loudly proclaim "there can be only one"

this. they flirting hard over at that office OP

fpbp

how you can't see that is beyond me. when he brings a kid back home for you to watch while he's away on business, would that be enough to see what's literally in front of you?

What Fucking proof do you have of that!? You're making Shit up!

Another female busybody here talking Shit like always because her own relationship is crap.

I am in a similar situation to your bf but it’s a woman 10 years older than me.
It’s obvious she likes me, I think your bf must be wise to that as well. We just have to pretend in front of our gfs that it’s the friend zone.
In all honesty, if I didn’t have my gf of 3 years, I would’ve banged her long ago. I feel bad taking food gifts knowing I’ll never be able to give her what she wants without being a huge jerk.
Hopefully your bf has as much self control as me.

I'm telling you cats, this is what women do! This is hpw.they are, why is everybody acting a Fucking surprised and trying to again it away? Baking girl is not stupid, she has a plan and she is executing it. OPs boyfriend is about to get seduced.

They already going to lunch together, this is basically how all office affairs start. Pretty soon he is going to be talking to her about relationship with OP and she is going to be prodding it for weaknesses and exposing the flaws. Then she is going to take him home and fuck him.

> If I ever met you in real life I would spill that flour and make you lick it up off the floor.

Hot

She is definitely trying to snatch up your bf. Single girls don't do things like that unless they want to be more than friends. You are going to have to fight her. Wait for her in the parking lot of of bf's work and when she come out yell 'Back off my man bitch!' then punch her in the face.
Also you should learn to cook better than her.

>If I ever met you in real life I would spill that flour and make you lick it up off the floor. Asshole.
Ok I see the problem now. Hmmm, angry violent feminist gf, or cute nice girl that bakes food for me? Decisions, decisions. Yea 99% of dudes will pick number 2, thanks for playing.

This. A duel by bakery. It's the only way out.

You're already losing him to a better suited and way more complacent potential partner, you can
1) admit defeat and walk away
or
2)compete and become a better gf for him
but first ask yourself- do you want to spend your time improving for someone else? or would your rather let two people be happy and try to find someone who suits you? answer those honest to yourself
whatever it is you choose, crying and making a scene to him for all this will only drive him closer to her. If that's what you want, go ahead and complain to him about this

based baking girl
would be seduced guy any day

lol i bet you don't cook

>If I ever met you in real life I would spill that flour and make you lick it up off the floor. Asshole.
this is hot

Yea baking girl sounds like a 10/10. Where can I find a sweet baker to cuddle with?

You should let your BF hav a second GF. Try out som polygamy. It's worth a try. If you aren't willing then you're obviously too possessiv of him and don't care about his happiness or feel compersion to him. Let him enjoy his gifts and stop trying to take them away from him because of your insecurities.

Of your bf gets won over by a couple of brownies then he was never yours in the first place.

Good food is better than sex to be quite honest family member of mine. Give me a woman that bakes and cooks over some 10/10 any day of the week.

Looks like school is out.

Kek put me in the screencap

t. baker girl cuckquean

>It seems pretty platonic to me
t. autistic incel

fpbp means "first post, best post". his was by far not the fucking first post in this thread, spastic

Get ready to develop a cuck fetish

LOL What the hell is a Cuckquean?

female cuckold

>cute girl who bakes him cookies

lol you just need to get into 1 fight with him and his dick'd be so deep in her

pic related

Attached: cuckqueen.jpg (751x923, 89K)

imagine being such a vapid, empty shell of a person. Do you think she's really happy?

>being an internet badass over baking
double kek

yes

very

Are you?

good for her

fuck no I dream of killing myself every day

There is no such thing as this

It is very normal to feel insecure. I always felt a bit of jealousy is healthy, its natural and means you care, and keeps you from taking your relationship for granted.
Letting it get out of hand or unreasonable is a different story. By all means talk to him and say it makes you uncomfortable, but no ultimatums. You can't do anything about her, you can't control her, you can't poison his workplace.
The feeling itself is totally your responsibility and yours to take care of, not his.

Side note: men can be extremely faithful. Just be a great partner and he won't cheat.

Lmao

Attached: suit.png (517x493, 48K)

she wants your boyfriend's cock op.
there are time where you gotta throw hands and this is the time.
you gotta fight a bitch, no mercy that shit, spill blood, break bones, and after you fuck her up i want you to take her cookies chew it up then spit it at her damaged body

wow she sounds like a keeper. i wish i had someone who made me snacks

>stop contacting her
>literally work in the same office
You're not only clingy but one dumb twat to boot. I'm not reading that wall of shame either ffs

Top man, only replied to say the same thing
>checked

google it you stupid piece of shit

>being an internet badass over baking

Attached: danse liked that.jpg (323x358, 31K)

Thanks OP for making me laugh heartily, I needed it
I hope that your boyfriend is forever happy with cute baker girl

either she wants to steal your boyfriend or only see him as a friend.

Holy fuck based and breadpilled.
OP, it's you Vs her, who's it gonna be? She looks like she's catching up to you. Soon, he'll be smelling like her and wanting less sex, eventually spending less and less time in the house with you.
Bake him a good fucking cake to bring him back to you. It'll be The Great British Bake-off between you and her.

Attached: 1524951012068.jpg (236x199, 5K)

I like this idea in theory but it never works out this way.
The way it usually works out is that the guy usually gets free bakery from the one chick until she realizes it's an exercise in futility.

This

Holy shit never mind THIS is actually the correct answer.
Damn you are shrewd.

You are dense if you honestly think that's the only thing going on here.

There is ZERO evidence anything else is going on! Why are you assuming the worst!?

>>There is ZERO evidence anything else is going on!
>Single girl making a guy bakery
>Only for him
First day on Earth?

he probably wont go with her but wont tell her to fuck off because he likes the food

Step up your gqme or lose him honey . Learn to bake or start doing some nasty things in the bedroom. That honey at work is undermining your value exponentially every day as he eats more of her pie.

LOL what can she possibly do in the bedroom to compete with quality baked goods?

Why not have a 3 some? Can't a person share?

It's said that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach".
You're losing the battle, OP. Be careful not to lose the war, unless you catch up to her gastronomic skills.

lol
>OP is an angry feminist
>OP cant provide for her man as a woman should
>OP is insecure and probably very average looking

Your boyfriend knows what's up. You better become woman real quick if you don't want to find yourself alone.

based and clever

Attached: 1535634071255s.jpg (250x188, 6K)

no, no they cannot

Attached: 1530176785916.jpg (160x213, 6K)

Its already too late my friends, were trying to save a dead horse from starving

Fpbp

If you remind him how good a gf you are then he will start to think of you when he is with her and feel guilty. You still have the home field advantage, she can't just take him if you put up a fight.

You're right, fellow MGTOWer! Prove your worth in the kitchen!

Fpbp

OP this is the only way.
For hundreds of years women have cooked for their lovers in order to keep them.
Sex and flirtatious interactions can only hold a man for so long before a real woman with housewife skills and motherly potential comes along.

Anyone trying to dispute that post's truth is a woman, fag or a bitch

Breakfast in bed

That’s what she said.

Attached: E3948207-5F3C-4D10-BF9F-0B1D10575640.jpg (1024x765, 76K)

RULES OF NATURE

incest roleplay
every man loves this

No they don't you fucking faggot

You're losing, step up your game.

Based, redpilled, AND high IQ.

OP is a low quality woman and her hunk of a man has found a better flower in the garden that beats her no-good, shitposting, lazy ass

I would make it clear you are uncomfortable with it but don't be too protective and start freaking out unless he stops talking to all women

T H I S

>someone is trying to steal the person I love
>I should help them out!
Sorry your mom was a pushover

All I know is your boyfriend will end as a fat fuck after all this is done.

Lucky man

Dawg it's sending of clear message to that girl that he is taken.

LmAAAOOO FREAKIN' BASED!! Do a cook-off