ANDREW YANG GENERAL- SAVE WHITE PEOPLE EDITION

>"I Voted for Mr. Trump... I'll Have to Follow You Now." | Andrew Yang for President
youtube.com/watch?v=KjFyGVc8E3U
>You are getting fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=LUolzAltwKI

>Andrew Yang's Pitch to America - We Must Evolve to a New Form of Capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=qkH0xGUgR0c

wmur.com/article/nh-primary-source-democratic-presidential-candidate-andrew-yang-says-hes-raised-dollar250k/26438050

Attached: 1550711323416.png (1271x710, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGxT0cMdkso
youtube.com/watch?v=3k3B-pqAYsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IKrlXyLQbwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw this guy briefly. Fuck UBI and we're not going into deep automation any time soon, if ever. Even if he got his UBI, congress will not get out of the way concerning other social programs

>not going into deep automation any time soon

What planet you live on?
youtube.com/watch?v=dGxT0cMdkso
youtube.com/watch?v=3k3B-pqAYsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IKrlXyLQbwM

this guy is unelectable, stop wasting our time

Attached: 1550620862817.png (1188x1131, 188K)

Nothing wrong with this

sounds a lot like trump desu. okay this guy is more into due process

Government has no constitutional right to do any of it.

hey, if a 10 dollar poll tax is unconstitutional, I don't see how jumping through all these hoops to get a firearm could possibly be

So he's a gun grabber. Gun ownership is a right, you can't compare it to operating a motor vehicle which is a privilege.

I didn't say automation doesn't exist. That said, the jobs of politicians, ;awyers and accountants can easily be automated if cold logic is more your game. It lacks the physical intricacy of say, driving a big rig. You throw something off a few inches in current automated lines and it all fucks up.

I feel the same, it's to soon for that drastic of a change.

His UBI proposal is pants on head retarded, $12K a year for every American over 18 works out to almost $3 trillion in new spending every year. If you keep funding for other programs locked, that means either quadrupling the annual deficit or doubling tax revenue through massive rate hikes to cover the difference. Otherwise the only way to cover it is to gut literally everything that's not UBI, interest payments, and operating costs - military'd be gutted, social security'd be gone, any federal infrastructure projects are out, forget about having a space program, etc etc etc.

All for a bunch of gibs.

I'll also toss out that he cited the alaskan approach to UBI. Problem is it's based on their oil reserves, plentiful over a large area with a small population, which renders it an infeasible comparison to the rest of the country.

for comparison, even if you removed every other form of welfare to pave the way for UBI, we're still more than likely spending more money than before, based on Obama's 2016 figures.

Attached: 2016 Fiscal Policy.png (1358x620, 276K)

"I'm white today"

supports fag pushing mega talmud thumping Trumpenstein

ICKY GOT THE BLICKY UH

Attached: 1541894151171.png (547x633, 434K)

Total US tax revenue is about $3.4 trillion, and about $300 billion a year goes to interest payments. If you wanted to have UBI work without a deficit, combined budget for literally every other program in the US has to get cut to about $100 billion.

Yeah, and 2/3 of that $100B go to pay for gov't employees. After that, I guess they shave down the military to 5% and step out of NATO.

>no military
Uhh no those supercop zogdrones won't be around to do what Israel wants
>no social security
Boomers btfo
>no infrastructure project
Government infrastructure funding is a meme
>no space funding
NASA is a meme and this is a meme also

Well your joke of a president is doing the same thing right now

Our constitution is literally useless.

>Supreme Court affirmed that incarcerating indigent debtors was unconstitutional under the Fourteenth Amendment's Equal Protection clause

Family courts lock men up for not paying child support all the fucking time violating the damn law. Dad can't get a job because robots took his work so they put him in a cage and strip him from his kids. Then the kids come out all fucked up and suicidal druggers criminals with no father around.

Attached: 1550648369676.jpg (250x221, 7K)

Attached: its like hes trying to bait me, i know it!.png (845x468, 659K)

Ok so why does this Asian care so much about white people other than votes?

He really needs to cut back on these if he wants ''Centrist'' success. Has he not done basic political research? Gun owners _absolutely_ will not vote for a guy that supports stupid stuff such as ''ban high-capacity magazines''. Meanwhile those who don't own guns, will not care much if guns remain status quo.

Gun grabbing is only popular with progressives. Get your shit together Yang.

>the guy who wants to spend $3 trillion a year on gibs is a moron on other issues as well
I am SHOCKED! SHOCKED I tell you!

>whites are so cucked that non whites have to run to try and save their race now.

That's by far less bad than his position on guns. The time for UBI is anyways going to happen sooner or later, it's only a question on ''when''. When all truckers get unemployed? The US can afford it. Money isn't real bruh. The Fed will just print more.

To get back on guns: how does he expect to get right-wing support when he fails to not be a gun-grabber.

welfare is anti-white, even if it's by a different name

Chink gun grabber? Fuck this guy.

Attached: brian-peppers.jpg (400x400, 21K)