Are you going to lose friends to this election too?

Are you going to lose friends to this election too?

Attached: 1B7E3E1A-C548-419C-AFC0-FD5347A016CB.jpg (633x827, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jow Forums
>friends

that's a guy's butt

Pretty much 3 years ago I became done with having any liberal friends, they are unintelligent npcs that im not gonna waste my time with

Attached: 49851801_287961118573729_4860863285319514784_n.jpg (697x697, 55K)

same

I trust you, you're an expert on that matter

None to lose except the wife who will vote as I tell her to vote.

kek

Fpbp

never fooling this guy

Attached: 1550631920150.jpg (645x773, 31K)

doubt it, unless he decides to back a libertarian, then we'll have problems.

Attached: 1550703202688.jpg (982x1024, 159K)

The flare from hip to ass makes me think it's a woman how am I bring tricked?

>friends
unironically, what's the point of friends when you can connect with chicks online and fuck them?

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo

Stay true to yourselves and fuck supervise Mods, Jannies and Jews

>he doesn't only associate with country grown nedneck bros

Attached: 1503966294070.png (414x508, 274K)

That's man ass, you fag.

Left pretending that anyone cares about their friendship. You're frothing and screaming no one wants to be close to you regardless if it's an election or not.

Hopefully
I detest anyone that is a democrat and I sure as shit won’t talk with one or be friends

I lose friends on a regular basis, election or no election.

guess this is where i leave here for good

>losing friends over politics
you are a pathetic lot

Attached: 1533144347859.jpg (540x698, 54K)

You can't lose friends if you don't have any.

Attached: 1550100516201.gif (511x512, 105K)

>not gaining over elections

We're going to lose everything this election. But we'll get the war we've all been waiting for. What we've been training for. You have been training, right user?

>having liberal friends to begin with
Look at this faggot

Right? I mean, who would rather associate with like-minded folks as human beings have been doing for thousands of years than people with whom they share little in common?

Let me guess...you're a radical centrist.

Im going to lose all of my friends that I convinced to vote for Trump.

ironically because I find myself in a predicament where the far left is now the hardest on Israel, and my president has become the best Israel defender weve ever seen.

this literally sounds like a fedora parody lmao you cannot be serious

Shut the fuck up pekka.

Attached: 5a0efc5d86dc0.jpg (450x450, 109K)

Implying that I have any friends left.. Honestly though, I have two - both are pretty chill about politics, even though the wife of one of them is a fucking Feminist that hates my guts, she hasn't managed to get rid of me in 15+ years we've known each other.

I do expect some drama related to the 2020 election, though, but I'm prepared for it.

I came here for ass

>how am I bring tricked?
you're not. those are female hips

enlightned as fuck

Attached: 1550197077105.jpg (500x304, 109K)

Attached: braaaaap.png (568x552, 109K)

Nope. I live in a red state. My neighbors have a trump flag hanging underneath the American flag. They have a legit flagpole in their yard. Every other vehicle has a trump sticker. The only thing I can look forward to is my sister-in-law crying during thanksgiving again. My wife printed out trump tweets and laminated them for placemats on the table. My idea of course. It was breddy gud stuff.

I woke up before noon. That counts, right?

I have no friends to lose.

wtf is a trump flag

Attached: 1461425108846.jpg (600x366, 45K)

yep, any remaining liberal friends culled themselves during the Trumpening. How plugged into the matrix do you have to be to still believe the left is on the side of good?

> kill unborn babies
> promote sexual degeneracy
> promote turning america 3rd world
> promote higher taxes
> promote brown people
> hate white people
> promote womyn who hate men

... the left

Attached: left.jpg (576x768, 138K)

i lost a girlfriend and best friend, they were libshits

can someone explain the "abortion is bad" thing? I agree with 99% of right wing political values other than this. Why would I want some dumb niggerlet to be born instead of trashed, only to leech, commit crime, and force my already kike tier taxes up? it only increases quality of life for everyone in society; especially since the majority of LARPers here seem to be for a genocide of the whole black/mudslime/kike populus etc

Sexual degeneracy and lack of self control in the first place leads to unwanted child birth and abortion

that doesnt answer his question

so because you don't get pussy there's 0% chance of it happening to you therefore it's "immoral"?
>leads to *unwanted* child birth and abortion
so the unwanted child is the problem, and the abortion is the solution. what's the issue?

Imagine judging your friends by their political beliefs.