HE WAS A “REFUGEE.”

Attached: 3E6E1C01-AC34-4CCF-A4CF-868F27E3B33C.jpg (1536x1544, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alesha-macphail-trial-live-bute-14030007?l0
news.sky.com/story/boy-16-found-guilty-of-raping-and-murdering-six-year-old-alesha-macphail-11643531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>isle of butt

Attached: icbyd.jpg (600x593, 86K)

So is that community service over there?

who the fuck leaves a small child alone in a strange land
fucking morons

Sometimes - ANglo Elite put very much powers and money for (((Russian))) Revolution, when Russian people were tortured by beasts.

So - now Anglo Elite sending beasts to England and they torturing English people now/

Question - why your elite so demonic subhuman shit?

People that aren’t racist bigots

im burned out about this by now
it never Ends i guess

A refugee killed her? I thought it was some young white dude.

I used to walk off away from my parents all the time when I was a kid. The only difference is that society was safe and we didn't have to fear for my life everytime I did that. Shitty parents can be shitty parents, but at a certain point, you have to realize that parents cant police their children 100% of the time

It was, local boy. He's got a youtube channel but I don't know it.

She was asleep in her bedroom, Hans.

He's 16 so he won't be named by any of the UK media.

How do you know he's a refugee?

at home, thats no Problem in my eyes
but in a different Country ?
thats either real fucking stupid or criminal to not look after your kids

that just depresses me even more, honestly

>but in a different country
Again we don't know how it happened
Maybe the little girl walked off? Maybe the parents are actually pieces of shit?
We don't know
What I do know is that brown skins shouldn't be in Europe or by extension the US

this i dont know but this just made me even more sick

Fake n gay you faggot. You motherfuckers with your bait, low effort, zero source threads are AHEAD of trannys on my RWDS list of targets.
I have had it with this shitty board. HAD.IT

She was staying with dad, & his parents, on a Scottish island. Dad sold weed to the killer, and his 14 year old sister.
Quality all round.

This. Basically streets should be so safe that pre-school kids could wander outside all day. As it used to be btw, until (((the powers that be))) decided that diversity makes us stronger.

Attached: 1496550213152.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

he wasn't, he was just one of the inbred local muties

50 refugees were settled there a couple years back.
On an island with 6,000 people that is 8% of the population
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a mudman

At least this is not anarchy.

>16
>Boy
Does he have a full beard?

BUT IT'S NOT

Was it turned out sand niggers ???
Poor wee girl

How dare you asume his hair?

Decision whether to name killer to be made tomorrow

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alesha-macphail-trial-live-bute-14030007?l0

And how do we know that?

>dad tells stories of his youth all the time
>everything was safe, he could be outside in public for hours, used a bike to get around town, went hours without checking in at home
>brain shuts off the second you mention how white society was when he was growing up

Attached: a.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Get a job you lowland kike.

has anyone info of the murderer?

It was all over SM last year. A few Neds that spread his name & photo got their collars felt by the police.

>People that aren’t racist bigots
That's correct
People that aren’t racist bigots is the kind of people getting they children raped and killed by refugees or niggers

Attached: gun death rates by age and race - w and blacks.png (1169x821, 56K)

Can you recommend downloadable academic Aristotle works publication with critical comments please?

He was having a murder emergency and will have no jail time. Besides, it is just part of his culture and he didn't know any better - case dismissed.

Attached: CatRoom05.jpg (915x686, 72K)

But the internet didn't exist then to report and neither did the 24/7 click bait news cycle, so there were probably more murders and rapes back then

>when I was a kid
>society was safe and we didn't have to fear

Unless you were born in the 50's the country has gotten safer over time. Right now violent crime is about the same same level (per 100,000) that we saw in 1970. Not only that but the relatively tranquil era of the 50's and 60's is a direct result of WW2 (lots of young men died, and the ones who survived returned home to economic stability).

I’m confused. Is this a “see wypipo commit crimes too, checkmate raysisss, now open your borders” gotcha?

Attached: 4B72A7BA-C542-4944-A1CB-FD5A777B8441.png (680x559, 114K)

Native. Grew up there. Highly educated. Smoked weed.

>society overall has gotten safer
I bet you make fun of Swedes for not reporting their migrant crime too. If you genuinely think our society is somehow safer, despite the increase of drug use, drug related crimes, and just general niggery caused by spics and blacks, then you're as dumb as the Swedes that have buried their heads in the sand

news.sky.com/story/boy-16-found-guilty-of-raping-and-murdering-six-year-old-alesha-macphail-11643531
Read. Refugees are cancer but this is no refugee

I haven't been following the courtroom details. How did he get her out of the house without anyone else hearing anything?

lol

I'm sorry that the facts don't support your narrative you fucking faggot.

Right, so the grandmother supposedly left the key in the front door. It's still kinda weird how a drunk managed to wander into the house and take a child without anyone else hearing.

They don't breed that fast bloodyhell. 8% of 6000 is about 500

Attached: IMG_2453.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

>the facts
The fact that you can walk outside and honestly tell me society is safer now than it was 20 years ago just tells me you're the idiot who looks at numbers without thinking about what those numbers actually mean

And in Czechya number of muslims grew from 3500 in 2010 to 20000 in 2016. Dread pirate guy will win and Eastern Europe will fail too.

If the grandparents are old i spose. My own would sleep through a hurricane.
The killer knew the family, was familiar with the house, coulda been wimdy, granny coulda been at the sherry, idk

The family will be ordered to pay for legal defense & mandatory sensitivity training.

If you ever visit Scotland, you will know. Drinking culture over there isn't looked down upon, they all drink heavily in the evenings.

Attached: dodo_bird.jpg (342x321, 15K)

Grandparents are about 46/47.

In Scottish years that's practically late 90's.

>probably
Fuck you, kike.

>The facts

Stop listening to pseudo intellectuals like Steven Pinker

>16 years old
Most rapefugees have fake birth certificate or IDs (if they have them at all) so this sandnigger is at least 20 years old

YOUR society is safer nowadays, user. Don't let Nostalgia blind you.

The opposite only goes for the UK.

well, it is, and arguing otherwise is just fucking ignorant at this point. believe it or not, everything seemed safe when you were a kid retard. you're looking through rose tinted glasses. if you had instead said "5 years", i may have agreed with you

He should be tried under the law of his original country.. how dare Britain refuse such diverse laws!

Attached: 1491978784046.png (308x308, 128K)