Well, Jow Forums?

WELL?!

Attached: 3A1D65B5-6130-46E4-BE11-29434CAF2DC2.jpg (750x584, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
fakehatecrimes.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we start charging women for falsely accusing men of sexual harassment and rape?

Honestly I have no idea how this is not treated as a serious crime.

Not if they haven’t faked evidence.

Attached: AEB35F8C-790D-48E0-BA5B-681B1F5C7161.jpg (330x330, 23K)

considering the fact that niggers "enjoying their lives" consists mostly of robbery, rape, and murder, no.

Can niggers keep the volume down at 1 a. m. on a school night?

The thinking is if a woman falsely accuses a man and he goes to jail, they don't want a disincentive for her to change her mind and get him exonerated. If saying "by the way this was fake" would get the woman sent to jail, most would just stay quiet and let the man rot in prison for a crime he didn't commit. If there were no consequences then more would could forward and say "oh yeah I made this up, sorry, let him go."

Basically women are lying children and are not responsible for their actions, and we know this, so we build our laws around it.

why dont white people do what black people do?
just not call the police, jump them, then steal there stuff?

> jewssy

> If there were no consequences then more would could forward and say "oh yeah I made this up, sorry, let him go."
How often does this actually happen, though?

How he defines enjoying their lives

literally every time there is a false accusation

You might be ok, mohammad.

let's just start the race war now. I'm tired of this shit.

Whitey pays for there to be cops to call in the first place. Eat a dick, nigger.

Honest to god it’s mostly loud music that blacks are referring to here. But they’ll sit in a residential area and blast their fucking music as loud as they can and smoke weed. You can’t approach them and ask them to turn it down or they’ll swear at you or try to fight you, so really the only option you’re left with is to call the police or sit and suffer through some jungle music while niggers smoke weed 50 feet from your yard. Fuck. Just nig it up at home.

In the cases I've seen usually it unravels in court that the hoe was lying. When do they VOLUNTARILY say "oh yeah I made this up, sorry let him go" after he's already been imprisoned?

If anything, harsh punishments for false accusations would prevent the "tee hee I made it up" (said voluntarily before conviction/sentencing) from ever being made.

Nigger

Ive personally tried to implement this but people are just too comfortable

What charge? Whitey isn't filing false reports. Whitey is asking police to investigate typical nigger behavior.

Don't break laws?

Generally what states have that ... experience?

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck !!!subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Attached: 1550747418848.jpg (253x293, 22K)

They literally do get charged you incompetent fuckwit

How could black people enjoy their lives while being so oppressed?

Niggers need to shut their face holes.

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

Could have picked a worse hashtag? Holy shit, the lack of self awareness is truly astonishing.

Attached: 1498671912971.jpg (1465x2289, 241K)

Not a single one of those "white people" have actually been white. Most if not all of them have been jews.

Everywhere where niggers inhabit. Beaners too, but the spics usually keep their annoying shit to weekend birthday parties for kids where the parents get shitfaced.

Imagine having to break the law to enjoy your life

fakehatecrimes.org

Attached: 678365B4-9DD2-43C2-94AB-8DEB1B5741DF.png (2000x2000, 59K)

>literal nigger tries to falsely fame two white men and perpetuates victim-status in order to get a congressional bill accepted
>Oy vey, wyte peepole need to stawp calling dem popo upon us, fuck da wyte mahn!!!
>oooo ooo ahhh ahhh ooo oooo! Gibs me dat watermelon and grape juice!

Sentence women who do this to male prisons.

All of them. Better move to rural norway, bro