How would you make the US white again?

How would you make the US white again?

Attached: 1400484392php7qGdJ02.jpg (600x400, 58K)

USA is a melting pot of races and nationalities. Its not supposed to be 100% white.

Biological weapons that only target Africans, hispanics, Arabs, and Indians.

False

Genocide

Stop nonwhite immigration.
Literally just that.

The heartland is still white is nowhere else has above replacement fertility

We're supposed to have the greatest people here from every country. That's how we have all the best shit. Limiting that to just European descendants is dumb.

I mean really, if you want to hang out with more Europeans just go to Europe.

Which if the founding fathers said this? Or are you citing a jewish poem on a french statue?

You won't, I advise all of our brothers to leave all the mentally ill faggots, degenerate debilitating trannies and frustrated roasties there and come back home.

Attached: Europa.jpg (1920x1080, 676K)

Fuck off, Schlomo. Third worlders can't figure out civilization on their own. We don't need more parasites coming here leeching off the labor and taxes of the White Europeans that contribute the most to keeping this machine running. Don't come to our lands and vote for the same things that destroyed the shitholes you came from.

Attached: bq-5c1a5af334b8a.png (712x456, 264K)

Our founding fathers had 13 colonies to fill. Their boats were primitive and Ellis Island had not yet begun to show America what it could be. Now we have planes, global communication technologies, and 37 more states to fill. Different cultures bring cool shit here.

>t. Israel Zangwill

Attached: Melting_Pot1.jpg (824x768, 183K)

Weird how multicultural areas like California and New York City pay for white shithole states with their wildly more successful GDP's. Funny how many white Americans are on welfare and lie about it. Face it man, race just isn't that important. The world's a complex place and you're just an angry young man with a cheap scapegoat.

Balkanization. We're going to get a bunch of Euros together and build a de facto Ethnostate in Montana.

He seems to have done a great job at popularizing it

Seriously, if you identify as European blood why the hell aren't you planning to move back to Europe? Europe still exists.

Yeah, so weird. If only your argument couldn't be BTFO by a single headline and per capita statistics.

Attached: 745635436342345231.png (922x826, 571K)

Encourage all non-whites to get abortions, that it's "empowering" and great to do.

They don't breed, only whites.

He had a pretty strong megaphone.

Attached: mediaupdated.jpg (8345x3208, 3.53M)

Also post that picture that shows stats about how niggers are such a small minority yet doing the most NIGGER SHIT.

Disestablish the currect (illegally) established state religion of Political Correctness. In America, having a enforced state religion is illegal.

Not exactly BTFO, but you still are sounding plenty like an angry young man who uses people's race as a cheap scapegoat to escape dealing with the modern world's complexities.

Attached: Theres also this.jpg (557x508, 35K)

I would start with immigration policies, then implement a repatriation program for Latinos and Africans. If necessary I would seize land from Mexico and an easy target in Africa.

It's this simple. Seriously.

It's funny cause you also sound like a disgusting worthless minority that refuses facts, shitskin.

this.
america was founded by immigrants who kicked out the racist british oppressors

>How would you make the US white again?

Eliminate welfare.

Which isn't going to happen while the government can print as much money as it wants.

The money they print is bought internationally because the US Dollar is the World Reserve Currency.

It's the world reserve currency because you *must* use it to buy oil. An agreement which was made with the Saudi monarchy around 1973.

So. I would try to tear down the Saudi monarchy.

As a white person, I disavow the traitor who posted this. The fire of sin burns up and destroys all involved.

A meritocracy would limit immigration to East Asians, high caste poos and Europeans, you know this?

about 30-40 years straight of Republican presidents ought to do it.

Attached: 4EBA7758-9193-4486-BFA4-328EBB81A472.jpg (452x714, 21K)

Lol. Then why are European countries also taking massive numbers of shitskins any calling themselves nations of immigrants?

Because we're more technically the Pan-European race of America. It's just that no one wants to identify with a bunch of Africans and Jews and Mexicans.
>if you identify as European blood
>implying this is a choice and a simple matter of ancestry
See you later fagboy, I'm going to go benchpress a bunch of non-whites at the gym.

It was founded as 100% White and remained 100% White until the abolition of slavery. Even after granting citizenship to freed slaves after the Civil War and to Indian tribes in 1921, the USA was still 90% White in 1960. It was only after changes to our immigration laws in 1965 that we started to see big changes in our racial demographics.

You have been misinformed.

Attached: Black_Sun-300x300.png (300x300, 16K)

Neutron bombs

Says the guy from Romania who has nothing to contribute besides teenager insults on an anonymous board. Isn't it crazy how your entire country's GDP is barely higher than our largest coastal state's?

Bring back Segregation.

In order to be an immigrant, one needs a country to immigrate to. The founders of this nation were colonists who formed their colonies into a nation.

They were not immigrants. They were settlers and pioneers, and I am descended from them.

free vasectomy for non whites

when watching the punisher season 2 I really wanted billy and his girl to succeed in running off together. They were ironically a very cute couple.

What are you contributing with besides bitching and whining around whites like you usually do in real life on an anonymous board nigger? if you were to pull that shit you minorities pull over there we would crack your fucking skulls you dumb fucking shitskin, suck my big white dick shitskin, stop crying dumb nigger,

>GDP is a measure of the health of a nation
Hello, Mr. Shapiro.

Also since when has any of that economic power helped opioid-ravaged, depressed regions like the Rust Belt? It hasn't. All our taxes go to feeding and housing the illegals that keep you fucks in power, and that keep my wages low, and keep your bougie capitalist donors' wallets fat.

Those states/regions are massive tumors infecting the rest of the nation.

Give me one reason we should be a multicultural conglomerate that isn't ethnic food.

It has been already too late in reality.
White people will become minority by 2050 without massive Latin America immigration.

> muh Genocide
Please at least be a little realistic when making suggestions. You pathetic basement dwellers dare not call somebody nigger to the face.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x600, 270K)

>What are you contributing with besides bitching and whining around whites like you usually do in real life on an anonymous board nigger? if you were to pull that shit you minorities pull over there we would crack your fucking skulls you dumb fucking shitskin, suck my big white dick shitskin, stop crying dumb nigger,
Based

The US was never white. The blacks have been here for too long, they are a part of the fabric of this country.

Jews are the issue. The Jews have mobilized the entire non-white population to work against the white majority that built this country.

It has become a meme but without jews, the 64 civil rights act and the 65 immigration act most problems would be solved by self-segregation.

Yank medicare, food-stamps and welfare from non-and first-generation citizens and mandate e-verify for employment and illegal immigration drops by 90%. Eliminate H1-A/B visas and immigrants would not even be an issue worth talking about

You don't need to take any aggressive action, just stop subsidizing and encouraging non-white immigration. It's not too late but it will be soon.

Attached: confederate-flag.jpg (400x540, 25K)

I would pay blacks to move to Africa and bring the Boers here. For the spics I would make the trail of tears look like a joke.

Nothing. Whites don't belong in the fucking desert. End of story.

The Jews have whipped these minorities into an anti white fervor. Prior to "Civil Rights" for blacks, they tried to fit into White society. This was a front for Jewish power, and they could begin to use the same tactics that destroyed the Russian royal family and led to the creation of the USSR.

Now that the blacks been handed rights, they quit trying to improve themselves, and are now being turned into an army by the kikes that seek to destroy the Whites that this nation was created for.

Remove power from the federal government as much as possible, leave as much as possible up to the states. No more federal antidiscrimination laws, you can serve or not serve anyone you wish, unless your particular state rules otherwise. No more welfare or healthcare or any other bullshit subsidies at the federal level, like SALT deductions forcing regular Americans to pay for high tax commie states like Jew York. Let each state fail or succeed based on the merits of their own system and the average IQ of their constituency.
No more welfare and no more antidiscrimination laws at the federal level gives whites a place to flee. Once white people are no longer forced to pay for niggers and commies to shit up the country, many nonwhites will leave on their own. The ones that don't can be paid to go live in Canada or some other cucked country in Europe or something.

Hand out those little green rat poison blocks to black neighborhoods on Halloween and make them pass as candy.

>Pay non-whites to deport themselves and revoke their citizenship.
>Build wall
>Encourage white couples to have babies with financial incentives.

That will only happen if the US balkanized.
The Federal govt is too big and bloated to try to meme small government now. Best to seize the reins of it and use it for your benefit. However, both "sides" of this government are thoroughly controlled by special interests. And it will react with extreme prejudice to anything that threatens it.

Best for the whole fucker to burn, and hope something good rises from the ashes, imo.

I've been reading history of the early USA and it seems that we've had kikes prior to 1776. This country wasn't always 100% white, but it was damn close.

This and take away free gibs

>No more federal antidiscrimination laws, you can serve or not serve anyone you wish, unless your particular state rules otherwise.
Why not just make freedom of association a federal right? I don't care if some bugman joints want to ban me for being white.

Yes, exactly. When this country has been completely destroyed the jews will raid our pension and social security and flee to china or brazil or israel to siphon money from their economy, and watch the death of the white race from afar. They are not just savvy businessmen, they view cash as a tool to destroy their ethnic enemies, and whites have been the only race that have ever put up a fight.

Define white? America was funded by anglo saxons. White is an excuse for mystery meat race mixing. "im italian, irish, swedish, greek, cuban , jew, 32% german, 1% native american".

Whites are those whose ancestry derives from the indigenous people of Europe. It's not rocket science.

Pull all affirmative action and the minimum wage. Then cut welfare for people under 60. Eliminate any discrimination laws. It would be a rough transition. Could possibly backfire, but it's not like any of said legislation really benefits whites.

Not sure what the difference is.

You think it would have to balkanize first? It's not really about small government, just small federal government. Individual states could go full fucking commie for all I care, as long as it doesn't drag down the rest of the country when they inevitably fail. I don't know, I think if there's a big populist movement, both sides could get behind limiting the federal government. Commies could have their utopia and whites could have their ethnostate. It works for everyone except the ruling class.

>MUH GDP

Go away.

repeal NFA
repeal all welfare
ban HR firms over the whole country
regulate/defund the department of education

let the chips fall where they may.

You know how.

You said businesses should have the right to decide whom they serve, unless their state says otherwise. I'm saying take away the ability for states to rule otherwise.

segregation is the only way.
problem will become that even segregation within single nation will cause that the nigs will be leeching more gibs, therefore best cause would be complete national borders separation.
it's only natural if part of the body doesn't want to be part of a whole, it will split.

Attached: c892dfc08a9193d4460dee841b9c2e49678df0baff83b0846dc33e9d88d606c9.jpg (1438x1402, 938K)