Christopher Paul Hasson does not exist. His face is computer generated...

Christopher Paul Hasson does not exist. His face is computer generated. There is no evidence of his existence before this news story. The government created a false boogieman to set a precedent that allows them to investigate people on Jow Forums.

Attached: fake face.jpg (306x425, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
thispersondoesnotexist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are similar generated faces for comparison. Hair and teeth make it easy to spot fakes. They used a bald guy with no visible teeth to hide artifacts.

Attached: compare.jpg (225x224, 8K)

It even looked like they took a random image from Jow Forums

Attached: 1473138295622.jpg (2048x1536, 1.04M)

Nobody cares that this man doesn't exist? Nothing? Not a shred of evidence before this month existed of this man.

I care. thanks for the heads up

No social media or intelius?

Tell me if you can find anything, anything at all before this week.

Attached: fakes with hair and teeth.png (971x650, 1.05M)

Looks like 5 worthwhile rifles and a bunch of meme toys.

It's just a random Jow Forums pic for comparison. Posting on Jow Forums is about to become a thoughtcrime.

Good job. They also are using "Sock Puppet" style communications/propaganda/(((public relations))) what a Jewish fucking term, by the way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Attached: sockpuppet.png (1186x458, 174K)

>Good job.
Good job? We're fucked. They can make up whatever stories they want and nobody does any research. They just take it as fact. They'll use it to pass draconian laws.

Said he was a coast guard lieutenant. Nothing pulls up on that?

nope nothing real, its easy to fake online records they do it all the time for their psyops and fake people....it depends on how clever and diligent the fakers are

or just cgi'd it or more thank likely stage it why the fuck is a musket and a mosin nagant and derringers in the pick? LMAO.....thats laughable the cops and fbi should be executed. also no evidence the guy existed just more faked "social media" going along with another jew staged "drill" for a backup drop of action

Nothing on this officer. Goodluck finding anything. He's another computer generated image with added artifacts to hide that it is a fake.

Attached: Hassan-mugshot-01-ht-mz-190222_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg (968x992, 82K)

so it begins, just as predicted. thispersondoesnotexist.com/ if this is what a public website can produce what can someone do with some real power behind them.

Nobody stopped and asked why this technology was being produced. DARPA probably funded this for their false flag stories.

Here we go

Attached: 1438034036833.jpg (500x454, 63K)

Take your meds, schizoanon

Attached: 1550697015054.jpg (653x659, 54K)

Fake and gay.
Very convenient for this story to break right after the fake hate crime by Jussie Smollett.

Go ahead. It should take 10 seconds to prove me wrong. Find something about this man before Feb 2019. TRY IT.

You don't question how man goes his life with sideburns off by half an inch, do you?

Explain this you glownigger. It's computer generated. I've seen enough of these to recognize it.

Attached: 1550769140110.jpg (968x992, 133K)

Why do I find this so disturbing? My mind just says NOPE NOPE NOPE FUCK THAT. It awakened some primal fear. This is terrifying

and why have 30 vials of growth hormones?
sounds fishy coast guard.

There is no law against posting your firearms.

It’s artefacts when talking about signals

does computer generated faces only work for still-photos? or can they even fake this guy showing up in court and answering questions?

Tattoos = reddit

You never shave your sideburns a bit crooked?

>never curve one sideburn and leave one completely straight and horrendously shorter for an extended period of time

This is truly horrifying.

Attached: johannes guttenberg.jpg (197x298, 12K)

>does computer generated faces only work for still-photos?
Did you not see the Assange deep fake where his collar morphs?

Consider the lack of existence of this man two weeks ago.

imagine being as retarded as OP in 2019. IMAGINE. i cant.

I've been out of /pol.
Can I have a quick rundown?

Attached: 1545057778575.jpg (460x140, 7K)

>Nobody cares that this man doesn't exist? Nothing? Not a shred of evidence before this month existed of this man.
he exists, faggot.

your lies are not affecting anyone.

Attached: 1540284200307.jpg (533x347, 35K)

here come the feds.

Attached: 1549295485704.jpg (320x295, 19K)

Any bald headed guy with wrist tattoo and gray shirt.... would be all over Facebook.. photos of him being a “badass” on his Honda Harley, splashing in pool, wife with big tits in small bikini drinking wine, pumping weights, washing car in driveway, having brews with friends, etc.. etc..

Gray shirts to me are homo markers...

It’s a conspiracy theory, stupid goyim.

Attached: E84BBA9C-D5E9-48D7-858C-58D2E08B909C.jpg (820x171, 38K)

What are you retarded schizos gonna do when he is arraigned in front of cameras?

You need help.

Attached: 1544673621287.jpg (288x216, 9K)

I dindu nuffin.
I just googled this guy.
Sounds fishy to me.
Wait, I flip a coin,
>OP is right.

We know about MKUltra Mr. Fed. The govt kidnaps kids and raises them as robots.

Increasingly apparent their world is digital without hope, or spirit. Makes it seem like they are all about the physical, but their low spatial iq and obsession with appearance will naturally lead people around them and those that hear these stories to question them. Truth isn't on their side and time is running out, which is why they continue to obfuscate. Media and those in power think blurring the lines always works, because no tech they have or can really quantify the amount of trust they lose.

>50 yr old
>LT
WTF?

>look at this government employee that isn't actually being charged or convicted of anything

This. The breakaway civilization is real.

Attached: 316DE7AA-13AC-4657-A2A9-CE74707BB950.png (1000x861, 259K)

see

Attached: replacement3.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

nice collection

>to set a precedent that allows them to investigate people on Jow Forums.
not to distract from that faggots fake hate crime?

Attached: 1539526309542.jpg (480x360, 9K)

who the hell is this guy?

Or hating kikes

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

>looks through thread
>op delivers
>kikes show up with the schizo line
Bump

bump

I will withhold judgement for 48 hours but:

49 yr old LT?
Week old arrest that breaks right when Jussie's story blows up?

Illegal gun possession? He served in 3 of our Armed Forces.

Bonus point for the news outlets headlines that twist what little facts were revealed.

If you dream about something, don't write a draft 2 years ago about it

Delete those draft emails containing thoughts

*weeps

Attached: 1539795500863.jpg (484x497, 35K)