Trump is pouncing on the Chicago black

Trump is pouncing on the Chicago black

Attached: 129945EC-D6F9-407A-B006-971CB67AC431.jpg (750x620, 101K)

>what about MAGA

Attached: 1537894523491.jpg (944x927, 320K)

Nice!
Is Posobiec OP?

>falsefagging on blast at the highest levels
feels good

He really shouldn't lower himself to commenting unb this flavor of the month shit

It's literally the only thing he was elected to do

You might be right but with a 1 minute tweet he bypasses the MSM bias filter so they cant misrepresent his opinion on anything.

Smollet is jewish owned entity, and half racially jewish a bastard child of a jewish communist

BTW fuck The Orange Stalin

This

Attached: 7C86BAB0-4CD0-4E19-AA05-0FBB4083CC54.jpg (1242x1353, 369K)

his base loves when calls out lefty lunatics for their bullshit tranny, it's part of what won him the election over your recurring failure of a presidential candidate and known child trafficker, hilary clinton

whats this chink problem? i mean olther than having 4 inch dick and being rapist

That guy never fails to impress me with what he can come up with. Anyone who has to really show they work in the medical field with their profile pic and MD in their name are so gay lol

He’s got an MD bruh

>Chicago
He's a faggot nigger. Ain't no faggot niggers in Chicago.

Attached: 1550619305665.jpg (330x330, 23K)

kek

literally
>what about

i wish someone would nuke this stupid chinks house already

Uhhh, he's the reason so many people have been red pilled on the media in the first place. It's the best job he's done by far, and this alone makes him worth re-electing.

Doctors are bullshit anyway. You don't have to be smart to be a doctor, it's all about being a good goy. Same goes for any career with affirmative action

almost worthless without a residency, board certification, and a medical license. none of which he can legally acquire now due to being busted for practicing without a license

But he's black! You DO. NOT. QUESTION. BLACK. PEOPLE. UNDER. ANY. CIRCUMSTANCES. If a black person tells you something, it is GOSPEL. Period.