/pol is controlled by seige Jews promoting inactivity through accelerationism...

/pol is controlled by seige Jews promoting inactivity through accelerationism. it's the leash that restrains white revolt through both convoluted ideology and endless fingerpointing. (((Accelerationist))) reject anti semitism claming that it will drive Jews to Israel and give them an ethnic Homeland.

Accelerationism is Zionism. Antisemitism is the driving force behind a great white revival.
>If the sink is flooding do you mop up the over flow or turn off the faucet?
This is the proposed hypothetical that often arises. They attack your individual sense of reason by subtly indicating that you're alone to fix the problem. Reality shows you're not, there's many of us and together we can both fix and clean this mess at once, brotherhood and multifaceted coordination will be required to delete such a crafty enemy. Remember these Jews post among you, counterproductive, pointing fingers and claiming
>He's the Jew! He hates Jews she's the Jew!

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-193853.png (1080x1920, 563K)

These (((accelerationist))) crypto kikes have ruined any and all momentum with their speculation and shilling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-200420.png (1080x1920, 462K)

(((accelerationist))) proposes whites do nothing while their homelands are invaded

Attached: funwblacks194-there-goes-the-neighborhood.webm (1024x576, 1.11M)

Grassroots is a meme.
All change comes from the top
Even “revolution”

The shameless promotion of individualism and the demonizing of collectivism keeps us from experiencing philia, therefore nobody believes they have meaningful support even if they do, and so all of them wait for a savior or idol (that will never come given the above climate) to rally behind.

When you have 0 support from like-minded individuals in the real world, putting your life and well-being on the line for an ideological stand doesn't get you anywhere except financial ruin and dead. No hero's parade, no martyr status, no success - and not only your opponents, but THOSE YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR will ALL mock you and use you to dehumanize others taking a meaningful stand once you're eliminated.

>All I know is defeat because anyone trying to help me must be against me

I'm tired of waiting user what can we do

(((Accelerationism)))
>Aid the Jew in your own removal
>Somehow win

These cryptokikes also claim that antisemitism drives Jews to Israel, they claim this is Zionism and the two matters should be dealt with individually one at a time.

Only a Jew would undermine the ability of whites in such a way, clearly Jews can be dealt with both domestic and foreign, the white race isn't some juvenile strapping up it's Velcro shoes.

wtf has this got to do with chad muska? for the uninitiated, he was a pro skateboarder

Checked.
I'm starting a publication company.

Most threads on/pol late made by (((ACCELERATIONIST))) in order to debase and discourage anons for their instilled beliefs. These crafty cunts use veiled irony and a false narrative of a boiling pot to humiliate and ridicule whites. They claim that frogs will leave a boiling pot of water, therefore the ridicule is necessary to elicit a response towards the characters that they mimic. I'm not buying it anymore I'm dick of these fucking (((accelerationist))) demeaning everything I stand for and you should be too

If you get into a position of security I would gladly endorse you monetarily

Bump.

Accelerationist propose this girl is better off being beaten, now she knows the wrath of shit skins.

She could've been harmlessly informed, but they insist that hurt is the only thing that helps. Cutting your legs of doesn't help you run faster.

Attached: funwblacks83peprally.webm (720x1280, 680K)

According to the constitution and the SCOTUS, all able-bodied men between 17-45 makeup the "well-regulated militia" described in the 2nd amendment.

What did you mean, start a security service?

I mean if you get to where I can fund you.
>Have a website
>Published material
>Physical presence

The man in the OP is the originator of smoloko website. It was a counter semetic publication that was attacked and tried by (((accelerationists))). These cucks are either Jews or gullible skins convinced by Jews into thinking that if they damage and destroy white culture it will somehow get stronger. Stupid fucking faggots

Accelerationists are behind most of the sabotage to the right, to natsoc and libertarians, to any facet of white identity. They truly believe if they amplify the persecution of European culture and white identity it will insight a revolution. They vote and act against everything that will help us, they accuse anyone Beaver enough to step forward of being Jews, they destroy any movement thinking that by doing so there creating a stronger white race.

These cucks do the bidding of their masters.

Thanks going to save this for pasta ok user

Oh, I understand now.

Be my guest!

I'm building a more thorough original posting, there are nihilistic defeatist actors posting on message boards and they're mostly responsible for the disgustingly aggressive Jimmy rustling. They don't know when to stop

I noticed it too. Good luck user! Godspeed!

This shit is orchestrated

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-113627.png (1080x1920, 168K)

This all seems to familiar

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-113731.png (1080x1920, 159K)

Fucking niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-113844.png (1080x1920, 189K)

Every day in and out here, the same playbook set on repeat

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-113933.png (1080x1920, 175K)

And the kike shutters
>I've been found out.
You fuckers are done

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-114208.png (1080x1920, 181K)

Interesting post. I've been saying for a few weeks now that antisemitism is turbo-Zionism because the Jews believe they need to return their diaspora to Israel for their messiah to arrive.

The 20-30 economic collapse will bring hard times. That’s when we mobilize.
Check’m

>shutters