CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 54D95D02-6927-4277-8580-A5DE80E7E930.jpg (1862x1048, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bijcIEEiBZE
youtube.com/watch?v=0nVfV3tnpxs&t=29m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS MY LAST FALSE FLAG

THIS IS MY LAST HOAX

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Attached: 5DA99C14-7E99-41B7-A3C5-D5B1C5F3CE52.jpg (801x708, 304K)

Oh why is there all this news coverage on a liar’s hoax being exposed? Why aren’t people paying attention to the white supremacist Cost Guard guy like the news is pointing to?
/liberal

Attached: 1550762376211.jpg (352x463, 45K)

>No jail time
>$50,000 fine
>formal apology but will say white supremacy still exists and the president is racist
>Empire/network still keeping him on and him making millions/year
what a rough life he will lead after this...

THIS IS MY FALSE REPORT

I'm sick of seeing this guy plastered all over the board like hes some sort of monster. He is a human being with feelings and emotions, and it is because of those feelings and emotions that he did what he did. It's as simple as that. I dont with him harm, I dont want him in prison. I want to talk to him. I want to look him in the eyes and say "where does it hurt. What made you feel this was the answer." I want to start a dialogue in this country about intolerance, and he will be the springboard. This is where it begins.

>MAGA COUNTRY
56%

I guess you missed the part where they said he faked the letter? He sent a letter with a white powder to a TV studio thru the fucking USPS. That is an act of terrorism. This nigger is going away for a long time. Stupid fucking leaf.

Is that that Jamal Empire guy?

They already drastically reduced his show screentime

The star will goeorge itself on clay

Attached: 85889082.jpg (1118x1433, 385K)

Dude literally thought he was gonna Kappernick his way to the money hahahaha.

i want him to serve hard time but i agree with the leaf, this faggot is gonna wiggle his way out of this and serve no time, probably probation, a fine, and have to make an apology or some sort of PSA

Show me proof that the letter was faked I see people pulling this out of their ass constantly

nice dream speech faggot, hopefully you will learn about diversity the hard way.

Attached: dreamer.jpg (360x271, 30K)

LMAOOOOOOO

it was a ransom note style letter with words from magazines cut out.

miraculously the nigerian brothers had magazines taken from their home with words cut out of them

the cops's said the letter was faked because he was unhappy with his gibs, they don't seem to be letting anything go and the initial charge is likely tentative while they build a stronger case.
youtube.com/watch?v=bijcIEEiBZE

youtube.com/watch?v=0nVfV3tnpxs&t=29m14s
29:14

"First, Smollette attempted to gain attention by sending a false letter"

i hope this faggot nigger serves at least 3 years in federal prison, fucking cunt cocksucking piece of shit

just a slap in the wrist, mark my words

>cops said
Wheres the proof though? When did we start siding with cops lmao

Attached: 1550712897990.gif (314x286, 3.97M)

>When did we start siding with cops
around the same time they started prosecuting this lying nigger.

>response to false flag not being bought by the public is to double down on false flags

Attached: spytato.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Lynching would be the best sentence for me.

Attached: 728192 1.jpg (610x300, 22K)

Show me anything where the FBI is involved in this case. You can't. Because they're not. I agree it was a felony and the FBI should be charging him, but they aren't even looking into it. They left it as a local/state matter. And the CPD already stated today what they wanted, which was to pay for all resources and an apology.

Most likely the only reason he hasn't an hero'd himself yet is because he still genuinely is narcissistic enough to believe that he will emerge victorious from this.

This is my wife's black son.

&

TAKE HIS COAT!

what proof do you want? we're at the mercy of whatever the investigating officers decide to reveal, if your argument is "we can't trust the pigs!" well i dunno what to tell you, where else are you going to get your evidence in this particular case???

Sufforcation, no breathing
These two Nigerians that I paid are squealing

nah nah nah nah nahnanana

Watch the video before you say stupid shit. He say he sent the false letter. Then at the end he gets asked about it and says that the FBI is investigating it. Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention.

You are either a retard/nigger or a shill, possibly both.

>'m sick of seeing this guy plastered all over the board like hes some sort of monster.

Fuck him and fuck you

nice try transfag, go back to your discord this is real justice in the making. plus hes jewish tf do you care

Fake and gay like Stephen Colbert and Ellen Page spreading fake news and propaganda about this Jussie Smollett fallout.

Attached: oXaIxD3.png (650x698, 1.3M)

Not once did he say the FBI is investigating anything. Do you have Down's?

JUSTsie

imagine writing this thinking your use of rhetoric isn't borderline childish

And he paid them the $3,500 in a FUCKING check!!! Holy fuck what kind of dumb stupid absolutley retarded asshole pays people to commit a crime with a check???

Attached: 1549404900804.png (400x386, 209K)

Yes he did shithead, watch the questions part.

lol fuck off fag

>fucking with the USPS

Hahahaha HOO BOY he's FUCKED.

Attached: 2364749353_94c17222eb.jpg (500x345, 146K)

>They left magazines lying around with holes cut out
Holy fuck they're stupid

ya i cant fucking believe that lol

this jussie faggot is one dumb low IQ nigger, uses his own phone to communicate with the 2 brothers, paid them with a personal check, i mean seriously what the fuck

if you're gonna organize a fake hate crime at least use an intermediary to set it up, and a burner phone, and pay in cash, and actually get white guys if you're gonna claim it was white guys holy shit

topkek

you have an excellent springboard it should work very well

underrated

45:10 watch the video and eat a dick.

THIS IS MY LAST REPORT. SUFFOCATION. AND BLEACHING. DONT GIVE A FUCK GOT THE SANDWICH IM NEEDING. NANANANA COULD I BE WRONG OR I BE RIGHT. IF I TOOK THE STAGE TONIGHT. CHANCES ARE IM ALRIGHT. MAGA ATTACKERS OUT OF SIGHT. ITS CAREER SUICIDEEEE

im surprised hes not smiling he''ll have all the BBC he wants in County jail

Attached: fakehatefederal3.jpg (452x582, 171K)

STRANGULATION, AND BLEACHING

Checked...

Aw beat me to it. I knew that would sound good

His PR handlers suck

This guy is evil.

Look at how smug he looks.
What a nigger.

SUCK A DICK TONS
NO BREEDING

retard cuckdian.

*aids Trumps 2020 re-election*

8/10

Attached: 1549548099346.jpg (512x512, 105K)

All he said was that mail would be an FBI investigation. Show me anywhere the FBI has said they are investigating this matter. Has the FBI come out with a statement saying they are looking into the matter? No? Alright. Keep waiting for "happenings" you faggots

Attached: 1469411319904.png (333x329, 23K)

The perfect sentence for Jussie:

Force him to walk by himself for two hours in a black part of Chicago. No stopping either. He will either be dead, wounded, or emotionally fucked.

Intolerance is this fucking nog framing 2 White dudes with maga hats, fuck off racist apologist

CPD confirmed the FBI was looking into it and could not comment because of it.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 88/88

The Juss is loose

>ayy lmao

Attached: 1548308211020.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

He says and I quote "that is the FBI's investigation." You have been BTFO and should be ashamed.

Black gay Jew going to prison
Truly this is the work of Maga Country
Kino as fuck

Jew rat detected

A LITERAL
>NIGGER
>KIKE
>FAGGOT

Attached: jussie.jpg (891x367, 44K)

top kek

>There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
lol even God hates that faggot

lul wut

Attached: 1529439347395.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Attached: 1549434350114.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Attached: 1546720294758.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

He'd sell you down the river to push his agenda, just like he was fully ready to do to two random white guys before he found out it was the Nigerian bros the police actually had in custody. I hate to say it, but people like you need to have some nigger break into your home so you can try out your little 'tell me where it hurts' fantasy and get assaulted and threatened in response. This may be the only way you will learn.

none of my peeps on FB are posting about it. Wonder why they are afraid to speak up

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST FALSE FLAG
STRANGULATION, AND BLEACHING
IT ALL STARTED WHEN I LOST MY PAY CHECK
CONTEMPLATING A HATE CRIME TONIGHT
WISH SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME IM A FAG

You were probably also saying this would be 'memory holed' a few weeks back.

#magacountry

Attached: BeNWzCnCYAAs7V_.jpg (599x602, 47K)

fpbp

>criminally underrated

JUSS

Anybody have that pic of him that says "when the jew in you fakes a hate crime, and the gay in you wants to play the victim, and the black in you has to carry it out"?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: bakedelon.png (1562x918, 856K)

WHIP MY LIE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FINAL FRAUD
SUFFOCATION
NONE BELIEVING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THEY FUCK MY ASS, BLEEDING

Attached: French faggot with Napoleon complex lusting for homosexual black men.jpg (1000x541, 87K)

IT WAS A CONSPIRACY JUST SO HE COULD GET THROWN IN JAIL SO HE COULD HAVE HIS ASS RAPED DAILY LIKE HE WANTS BY BIG ARYAN NATION COCKS!
/s

anyone else kinda feel like throwing bleach and a rope on a gay nigger now?

Attached: 4.jpg (800x977, 162K)

NIGGERS BTFO

PAID NIGGAS BY CHECK!!!

Attached: 1540096020109.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Fuck off memeflag

19 below and the shit ain't freezing

HERE you go fren

Attached: 6794EC3E-8199-4E2F-B000-BC62F72A913C.jpg (416x639, 118K)