Ahahahah!!!!! Trump just tweeted this!

ahahahah!!!!! Trump just tweeted this!

MADMAN BEST PRESIDENT EVER
FUCK YOU LEFTIES!

Attached: E70310C4-D5B3-4D9A-AB31-04BE7B72201D.png (828x1792, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#Accusations_by_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay, this is epic

The madman weighs in

Attached: 1549460271218.png (341x341, 179K)

"Dr." Gook immediately replies. Sits on his ass all day, eating tubs of sherbet, waiting for the President to tweet, so he can find something to rage about.

Wow, that's gotta be the first time he's called out someone attacking his supporters.

and something like that is a doctor.
embarrassing

Attached: 1514235225386.png (295x229, 53K)

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

This is my president

>what about

>it's real

Attached: 1524369300885.jpg (1094x926, 225K)

Maw he's tweeting again!

>African kids.
>False accusations of rape

Attached: 1548247206178m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Do you think he sits there all pleased with himself when he's posted a good one?

>Eugene Gu, MD
Didn’t he get his license revoked?

Yeah I always see him and the krassenjews whenever Trump tweets. Do these people have fucking jobs?

Cool tweet make israel great again forget the wall this totally makes up for it

He does experiments on fetal tissue from aborted children

Attached: Robot.jpg (434x328, 33K)

RACE WAR HAS BEGUN

Yeah, what's up with that

for what?

Fuck Trump. Tweets a funny and all the broken promises and Israeli dick sucking is forgotten again.

Dr Guk is on call for tweet duty

turns out hospitals don't want activist doctors.

Reddit got you good

Attached: IMG_20190220_232106.png (1051x637, 745K)

Well it is like 2015 now.

Attached: 1537002070156.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Nothing will ever top his “because you’d be in jail” response to Hilldawg, but every now and then he gets close.

"California just needs to rake more leaves... I see so many leaves here in the town of Pleasure, California."
>"Paradise."
>"Paradise, California."

It's weird that he cares more about this than his country burning.

WHAT ABOUT

wow. just wow.

all that text and no joke, sad!

Wow that is such a funny joke

I like and subscribe

WHy is that fucking chink fuck still alive?

Please tell me he is still unemployed.

someone redpill me on "Central Park Five" aka CP5.

IT IS TOO FUCKING LATE

I TOOK THE YANG PILL AND AM OFF THIS RIDE

FUCK YOU DRUMPFS WE DEM NOW

Attached: andrew-yang---general_0.png (520x693, 363K)

>poor african american kids
So poor, they have to break into houses and steal.

He's a bot, and therefore has no emotions.

That's such a tired premise. So unoriginal.

I agree with eugene, trump doesn't care for those who are not white
and because of that he is a great president

Attached: DatBoy.png (800x430, 366K)

It's embarrassing, but he cannot see it. That's the problem with Twitter lefties... blind to their own stupidity

You mean Krassenstein and the """""doctor""""" right? Considering they always appear first

nvm found it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#Accusations_by_Donald_Trump
Sounds like a typical gang rape to me.

Hes so fucking cringe he shouldn't have said anything

dr gook and his info "i sued trump and won LOOK AT ME!"
pathetic

Well..some do. Apparently.

In Canada we would give them bonuses for social justice activism (funded by taxpayer money of course)

No one talks about the tens of thousands who MAGA them selves each year out of despair.

Attached: 1539008838597.jpg (1200x1397, 162K)

Like a typical neocon
Glad you fightless faggots are near extinct

The """doctor,""" I think I saw one of the Krassensteins in a video once. Although they may have a bot tweeting for them, who knows.

hating niggers isn't a job for us we do it for free

HAHA OMG I JUST SHARTED IN MY PANTS HAHA

>California
>his country
CA is a de facto Mexican colony

I bet he just drops the bomb and walks away so he can come back and read the hundreds of butthurt comments later.

t. assmad niggerfaggot

>whataboutism

tranny detected

Attached: tranny seethe.jpg (960x961, 165K)

What about the tens of millions of MAGA supporters Trump has insulted with his bullshit about the secret wall?

Fucking no doubt. It’s hilarious. Drinking Diet Coke in his underwear. Laughing hysterically in the Oval Office with door closed.
Amazing man. He really is.

No idea what that even means.

What about traitor faggot liberals like u?
The wall is going up LIAR AND YOU KNOW IT
ROPE SOON PUSSY!

Reminds me that nothing has been done about Dr. Eugene GuGuGaGa yet. Why hasn't that scumbag been chased off the internet yet?

he's building the wall

Attached: jussie btfo by trump.jpg (1471x849, 138K)

How are the gay ops coming along?

Confused over whether to be mad or..... mad? That punchline only works if its the alt right being confused about whether to mad or happy over something that elicits both emotions. People can be mad for several different reasons. The alt right could be mad that Nigerians smeared conservatives AND mad at foreigners stealing jobs without any confusion. An event that makes someone not know whether to be happy or angry would be confusing. What's more is that the funniest jokes are true. No one is angry about what happened. Everyone here is pretty fucking happy that this guy got exposed and arrested.

1/10 its the best I can do

Unless the story I'm remembering turned out to be fake, we know for a fact that he does. One of his exes said the guy takes unhealthy amounts of pride in his fucking twitter account and his ego is apparently comparable to Trump's. According to the ex, when it was clear to him she was losing interest (since literally all he did was tweet) he created a sockpuppet to harass her by pretending to be a fangirl of his that desperately wanted to fuck him, thereby instilling a feeling of jealousy or something. The guy sounds like a fucking mental patient, and I bet the Krassenkikes are of similar stock.

johnny, this comedy thing ain't for you.
bbbbbut, what about airplane food? am I right?

ignore the shills in this thread only yang can save the white race

Attached: 1549860599653.gif (607x609, 514K)

>black
>falsely accused of rape
BWAHAHAHAHHA

Savage. Smollet and libs eternally BTFO

Eugene Gu is so sad a wife beating loser that got fired from his job for being incompetent. I don't know whose a bigger loser him or the Krassenstein homos

Imagine being a *medical doctor* and having nothing better to do than reply to shitposts on twitter

How do we troll that fucking gook?

Dr gook says....

liberals btfo :DDD

Only discord trannies and the dumbest Jow Forums users post that meme. It's been mentioned several times here how the shills wanted to spread the rainbow colors far and wide on Jow Forums. Pepe of course was used and turned into a clown in order to have an excuse for the rainbow colors. They even went as far as to say honk honk was code for HH. So I think I'll choose to disregard anything you have to say. I'll see you on election day in 2020 when you realize you get the Shitposter in Chief for 4 more years. Don't forget to take your estradiol you mentally ill faggot and remember, you're here forever.

Rumors say if your hair isn't colored with one of the colors of the LGBT flag he'll give you the wrong medication.

He also beat his ex wife and she has a restraining order out on him.

I fucking hate that pepe too
Worst of all I think

I thought he got caught practicing without a medical license

>black and brown
Also yellow, dumb fucking seething insectoid.
The only times I ever hear of eugene gu I always see him enraged at white people.
It really is nonwhites (and spineless traitors and whores) teaming up against the white male.
This is the biggest trial the white male will ever have.
The weak will be culled from this.
The survivors will be invincible

The Krassensteins have admitted they get paid for their shilling, I'm sure Dr. Gook is getting compensated somehow too.

>Do these people have fucking jobs?

Attached: Job_Creator.jpg (780x696, 53K)

dont know where this whole "asians are honorary whites" bullshit started, chinks are some of the most kike indoctrinated people around

At least Trump waits for the full story before shitposting unlike the MSM who report bullshit news before without checking anything

It's Japanese not asians.

And he beat his wife.

Attached: maga.gif (752x969, 741K)

What post was he replying to?

Is that the doctor that saved RBG?

Attached: 154744223784368902 (4).jpg (1146x767, 505K)

Attached: 1550438507062.jpg (808x921, 294K)

Fun fact: He lost his job at a hospital after it got found out he beat his ex wife

Top kek lad

Attached: 1543257316622.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

I don't know why he likes ice. He should know that ice machines are dirty as shit. He should be drinking his soda straight from the can

Fpbp

This. So much this.

And his athletic ability is still trash even with that

thank you

>poor African American kids you falsely accused of rape
WTF is this gook talking about?

Only boomers care about this story. Very few young people still care about Trump and know he is just a corporate zionist shill trying to keep the boomer wageslaves distracted.

based