An hero for Jow Forums

An hero for Jow Forums

Why are there so many bootlickers here?

Attached: A212647F-03B6-4778-A30E-FE4FF19DE706.jpg (500x586, 31K)

/bump

who was this guy ?

So first Jow Forums worships at the feet of a spoiled trustfund babby, and now Jow Forums worships at the feet of a degenerate copkilling drug addict? No wonder you fags are unemployable permavirgins, kek

Never understood why people worship their own oppressor!

>we're going to end no-knock warrants
>actually no, we're just going to make some guy approve them
>don't worry he'll totally know if they're good or not
fuckin chief avocado

bootlicker implies you accept a foreign authority
just another weird leftist fetish

He got no-knock raided by unmarked cops based on falsified information provided by a dirty cop. They killed his dog, then his wife, he managed to score hits on four of them with only a revolver before they killed him too.

who is my oppressor and how do I worship him?

still not convinced they didn't shoot themselves to make look less like a slaughter.

cops do a "no knock warrant" bust this guys door down and kill him and his wife. Claim they were selling drugs including heroin out of the house. As the story goes on it turns out the cops only found 6 grams of weed which is hardly even a crime here.The cops here are fucking faggots.

>if the goon lives with [x arbitrary distance] of me, it's not bootlicking when I suck his cock and pretend his goon-thuggery is acceptable
as expected of a not-bootlicker!

Police/any way you want to

No if he goes after people I dont like enofrcing something I believe in then how does it make me a bootlicker?

this is why you should own an AR, you can get a lot more shitheads with it than a revolver, although 4 with a revolver is impressive

How am I being oppressed?

Nice get.
He and his wife were suspected of selling drugs, but they weren’t. A bunch of high school dropouts in blue (government agents) bashed in their door in a no-knock raid. Kyle unloaded his revolver and hit 4 of them. Full force was then used to eliminate the threat, giving the pigs (rightfully this time) “feared for their life”. Turns out, the pigs had the wrong house, and all these senior citizens had was some weed.

Attached: 47FE1FA5-1B75-45DB-9788-E6E706D2E768.jpg (2049x1168, 338K)

Grams of weed? We used imperial system for pot by cracky

that wouldn't - that'd make you a nigger
what would make you a bootlicker - which you likely are - is the fact that you'll make apologies for literally ANYTHING they do
remember to thank your officer for his service next time he threatens you with death for not pulling over on the road at his arbitrary discretion!

>that'd make you a nigger
how
>literally
ok you are retarded
> to thank your officer for his service next time he threatens you with death for not pulling over on the road at his arbitrary discretion!
20 years of driving and I have never been pulled over

The state conspiring to invade your house with fake manufactured intel....

Attached: 2593CE16-90AC-4F1F-BD18-85955391D8E6.jpg (715x561, 46K)

They never have

if you support violence against people for non-violent behavior, you're a nigger
the niggest nig
a kike-nigger-faggot

literally (literally) sub-human

>if you support violence against people for non-violent behavior, you're a nigger
no
you just sound like a faggot

Jow Forums only larps as libertarian, occasionally. We defend fascism without even taking a moment to think.

I think they (RIP) reacted completely normal considering strange men broke into their house and immediately shot their dog.

Some bitch breaks into my house and starts shooting, I'm not going to sit there thinking 'it's ok, it's probably the police'.

I think something you do is degenerate
am I not a nigger if I support murdering you if you do x degenerate thing I don't like?
you're a degenerate - is being a degenerate not worthy of being murdered? who is the nigger?

This kind of shit scares me. It can happen to you (americans). Just sitting in your home. Fuck

Also this. Anyone can yell "police police" while they break down your door too. He did nothing wrong even in death

>degenerate
There are plenty of nonviolent acts in the Bible that are punished with death

in the fucking Jew-testament

what does Christ say?
oh, that's right:
>"Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.” ( Mt 5.44 , Lu 6.27 , Lu 6.3 ) “Do not use force against an evil man.” ( Mt 5.39 ) “Do not resist evil with evil.” “Forgive and you will be forgiven.” (Lu 6.37 ) “Do not be anxious about your life.”( Lu 12.22 ) “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Mat 7.12 )

and the first Christians who wrote for shit after Christ:
>Above all Christians are not allowed to correct by violence sinful wrongdoings
- Clement

>The Christian does not hurt even his enemy
- Tertullian

>None of us offers resistance when he is seized, or avenges himself for your unjust violence, although our people are numerous and plentiful…it is not lawful for us to hate, and so we please God more when we render no requital for injury…we repay your hatred with kindness
- Cyprian

>Hitherto I have served you as a soldier; allow me now to become a soldier to God. Let the man who is to serve you receive your donative. I am a soldier of Christ; it is not permissible for me to fight
- Martin

>“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”
- Paul

kys yourself degen giganig

that is about getting angry and talking the law into your own hands

that is about universal moral commands which applies to every person always, including to goon-thugs

>So first Jow Forums worships at the feet of a spoiled trustfund babby,
Literally every AOC poster on here is a shill. Lurk more.

Well why the fuck do you think we need guns?

and?
the bible had plenty of crimes that were pushed with death

Which is why you always have contingency plans to go after your local police department

No knock raids are max degenerate. Everyone every involved in one must burn in the future AI hell.

you're really bad at shilling

are you going to deny this fact?

Has there ever been an easier poster to b8 than this pseudointellectual tripdweeb Proctologeum?

Wtf is a no Knock warrant/raid.

If it is what I think it is why are they bad?

armed popo break into your house brandishing guns. identification optional.

>police
>Oppressors
pick one

>Why are there so many bootlickers here?
most are newfriends, aka, transitioning basedgoys..
stockholm syndrome

“You” ?
“You” will no longer have any rights, as you will have just been summarily executed by the state. Instantaneously lost your right to life....and Jow Forumstards, of all people, laugh and applaud.

>HELLO POLICE WE HAVE A WARRANT
vs
>*kick in door*

professional goons break into the homes of complete strangers who they've never interacted with a single time in their lives while brandishing guns and shouting things in goon-lingo as they shoot household pets and "feel threatened"

So?

We have a known Pablo drug dealer.
Let's give him a headstart by knocking on his door and politely asking if he's home before we enter?

What does it matter. You'll be killed anyway. Enjoy your 1 v 4 in your living room against people with more training. It shouldn't happen in the first place.

>So?
So anyone with a spine is going to shoot at someone kicking in the door. Which means that the (probably) superior armed cops are going to turn you into Swiss cheese with 0 repercussions

a typical drug dealer is far more virtuous than a costumed thug-goon, since the drug dealer actually gets paid from people who willingly buy what they're providing rather than stealing it and holding up innocents constantly with threats of violence for noncompliance

And the problem is exactly what happened here.

>we know this guy is a serious dealer
>oh wait no they weren't. oh well.

It’s the Q boomer mentality. They don’t realize that pigs are really just recruiters for the Jewish owned for profit private prison systems. There’s no justice unless you make your own.

Attached: 6732B0C8-835F-4492-9F40-C5680D485543.jpg (750x752, 380K)

Is this different from a Police raid?

How do you catch elusive criminals if your always telling them what your about to do.

That's not an argument against no knock warrant that's complete lack of trust in the police force intelligence gathering and corruption

>Is this different from a Police raid?
It's not the same as going after a specific target. You don't call and tell them a week before, you just announce that you are law enforcement before going in. If the elusive bad guy is already there, then you've caught him anyway

You dont use grams?

Guess who’s coming for your guns?
>hero officer

Attached: 8D814670-81CA-4141-8E50-46949D4F8820.jpg (548x768, 84K)

let them be fucking elusive unless they're literal caught-on-film mass murderers rather than do that SCUM NIGGER VIOLENT SHIT.

it's NOT WORTH IT - oh wait, but to thug-goons it is, since they get paid no matter WHAT they fucking do, so they make up their own shit to get on adrenaline highs and feel "important", and work themselves into professional frenzies because there's literally no consequences for anything they do

Jesus Christ have mercy on everyone

This is correct. Add to that the collective is only justified in doing what an individual is also justified n doing. A collective doesnt get any new rights.

yeah true

Why couldnt they have waited outside of his house, arrested him, came in with a warrant, etc. Even if the information was wrong, why did they have to bust his door down? No knock raids shouldn't be legal to use on American citizens

Ppl have done this. Criminals do yell police police because that might get access to a home quicker and easier. If you hear ppl yelling police then they are criminals, whether they are in street clothes or all wearing uniforms. They are all criminals and you should defend yourself.

if its a large enough raid police usually are going to encircle the surrounding area area.

I remember a more recent example of a no knock warrant. I believe it involved three officers. Nonetheless, they threw a flashbang, had numbers and the element of surprise, and all three still got dunked by one guy. At the end, again if I recall correctly, it was the wrong house.

Your heroes are bunch of degenerate faggots?

Jow Forums is authoritarian, go be a nigger lover somewhere else

Did the guy get off?

Yes Jow Forums is authoritarian, but I don't think most people here respect fucking ZOGBOT authority.

Based and redpilled. Drug deals are one of the few free market transactions that still exist.

How is entrapment any better? What if they have a bunker with a lifetime supply of survival gear in the house.

Do Americans not have windows or security cameras how would they even get time to surround the house.

>ZOGBOT
It was local police that raided not Mossad.

>Do Americans not have windows or security cameras how would they even get time to surround the house.
Lol wut? Are you monitoring the parameter of your property 24/7? You never look away from the window?
Stop being retarded

On the bright side they are ending thos stupid bullshit practice

Hopefully the cops get prosecuted

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-123131_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 816K)

>What if they have a bunker with a lifetime supply of survival gear in the house.
>what if what if what if what if what if
you're trying super hard to defend what is blatantly retarded

I hope so. Maybe someone will remember the case. It was only a couple years ago.

>That's not an argument against no knock warrant
It is the strongest argument against no knock. Considering the fact police isn't infallible, charging in any innocent man's house and triggering the potential of him defending himself resulting in deaths either way is utterly retarded.

But that is extremely hard for a citizen of a fallen empire to grasp, considering you would bend over to any assailant be that police or your wife's bull.

Enforcing your government's laws? Your government who are owned by AIPAC?

Zogbots.

>Houston police
>not mossad

No knock is basically entrapment. The police are putting you in a situation where any reasonable citizen would react in a manner that would make them criminals.

Where did this happen?

>Local government
>Federal government
Cedric turn down the oi oi skinpunk shit and get your life together.

>we’re ending no-knock not because of any particular virtuous reason such as your right against unlawful searches and seizures, but because criminals are getting better armed/prepared and fuck up the police force to the point of diminishing returns

Is it ironic that the criminals accidentally improved the situation?

South Houston specifically

I'm not I'm larping as someone wanted by the police enough that they are going to encircle my property and wait for me to leave.

No, they aren't. They walked back and changed it so it needs additional approval, which basically means it gets an extra automatic rubber stamp.

Have you never purchased weed before or do you only buy ounces? Of course we use grams in the states.

Attached: 1456170541313.jpg (800x1142, 121K)

May have been the same one but I recall another where a flashbang went of in a baby's crib while it slept. Completely fucked. No procedure they think it's rainbow six in real life

So you hate police and think they should have 0 powers what is the preferred method to Keep things civil?

Everyone's a vigilantly?

Lol the last time I ever bought weed by the gram was in high school

nice slope you got there. what's it lubed with? butter?

Cool strawman, bro.

Go to any dispensary in Cali, Colorado or Washington and you will see everything listed by the gram.

You mean you live in the area and haven't taken their heads off from a mile away with a bolt action yet?

The point isn't police should have 0 powers. It is to avoid a situation that can easily lead to dangerous outcomes for both police and potentially innocent people.

Even some fucking streamer was killed due to no-knock Swatting prank

Explain.
Do you want the police or not?
If so in what capacity?

(You)

That dude is right, you're a retarded nigger.

Well yes everyone wants to live in that Dreamworld where all conflicts are settled by a game of roshambo.