Why does pol think about her recent antics?

Why does pol think about her recent antics?

Attached: 3c2fd016e83cfe2a2d7e867bc6800a45.jpg (921x1241, 182K)

wow is deader than she is

DELETE THIS!

But really, did Teldrassil deserve it?

SIT ON MY FACE QUEEN

yeah night elves are niggers

It's a fucking game who gives a fuck

We're going home bros

Attached: 1542824171103.png (1445x1200, 265K)

Blizzard has destroyed themselves, classic is going to be delayed/shit canned, BFA will continue to bleed subs.

Literally who

Attached: Turalyon 1000 year old boomer.jpg (333x333, 84K)

Interested in games story in 2019
user I ....

Make Stormwind Human Again!

I'm a former alliance player (bfa is legion 2 the beta for azeroth retail sucks, Activision is for jews and blizzard will never be the same) fuck the wood niggers though only hate gnomes more than nelfs

After what they did to Nostalrius you still trust Blizzard?

Wow wriers are so bad it hurts. I think they still expect to have players under 18 while only boomers are playing now

True warchief of the Forsakens.
But not the one that the Horde need.

Still better than Vol'jin tho.

I liked her when she was just a s shady sketchy bitch.
Now she's just cringy

Any race not part of the original WC2 alliance is shit-tier and will hang. Back in the good 'ol days of crusading and not this modern WoW fuckery. Blizzard ruined warcraft.

Attached: 1543591999470.jpg (792x792, 218K)

Imagine the smell

they didnt ruin WC2 in any way
they made shit Sequels
you can still Play those old games no prob

Fpbp
Game is a corpse raped by niggers and trannies

Yes but I didn't say they ruined WC2. They ruined warcraft in general. Blizzard has a weird obsession with inverting good and bad and inventing some new enemy to fight. What was once an objectively evil orkish invasion force became these poor refugees looking for a new home. Suddenly the big bad was this burning legion or the corrupt prince of the dead kingdom of Lorderon, a place you spent all of WC2 defending as the alliance. Suddenly all you fought for has been destroyed. Same thing happened with starcraft and the zerg with the xelnaga as the next big bad so we can make zerg good. Countless characters they made evil just to keep the WoW profit machine churning. This relativism is cancer. The cinematics are pretty rad tho.

tbf wc3 orcs were objectively cunts, thrall was just brining the less cunty ones to a new continent because they were getting tired of having their shit kicked in by humanity. They then proceeded to murderfuck their way through the indigenous population like wc1-2 orcs showing they're as bad as they ever were, demons are just worse.

i'm not up to speed because BfA absolutely sucks and only the hyper addicts are playing it

not unemployed enough for that grindfest

>ftw you will never again run through BC starting zones with new characters with all of your friends

Attached: 1543013972350.png (633x758, 657K)

I thought BfA was great, it was just more of the same. Rush till raiding, then facegrind that shit for weeks on end. I made it about a month before I bailed.

blizz writers never were good. but at least back in the day they weren't transqueed gender nonconformist nigger lesbians. I mean the whole story of WOTLK is a bunch of metal albums. literally. they took the plot of metal songs to design questlines, etc.
it was bad but still it was white.
but then they hired a bunch of feminiggers and well ... look where it got them. wow is ded

Wow has been stale for many years. It's formula still remains sufficiently successful but other than die hards or just no lifers people drop out ever faster for the last 4 expansions

bfa is legion without fun class mechanics. they neutered all classes and added GCD to most cooldowns and trinkets. game plays like ass now and is the typical never ending gear grind. at least in legion you had fun playing the classes.

>played WoW through Vanilla to Wrath
>quit during Wrath because life etc
>was never interested in playing it again until BFA
>got bamboozled by the marketing
>looks like it's going to emphasise world PVP
>Alliance vs Horde
>this is what Warcraft is all about
>fuck it
>buy the expansion
>not played in so long my old account is long gone
>decide to just grind through from level 1
>nostalgia with the zones I remember
>get to briefly experience everything after Wrath I missed
>basically playing solo but it's fairly enjoyable
>get to level 110
>this is what I've been waiting for
>there's nothing to do
>had more fun leveling solo
>discover that people are calling it the worst expansion by far
>quit

Attached: 1537703806389.jpg (640x906, 84K)