What should be done about the opioid epidemic in the US?

What should be done about the opioid epidemic in the US?

Attached: white Meth Monster.webm (406x720, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/psychoactives/addiction/addiction.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I shudder to think of the incredible stress her movement is putting on her joints and ligaments

Ban narcan

nothing, these are the kinds of problems that take care of themselves

mass hangings

Yeah, that aint from opiates, hoss....

That's meth my dude.

Was just thinking this
And also what a waste of tits
>god damn you boner

That looks like a meth thing to me.

This is meth not opiates

How do people even get hooked on opiates? I got prescribed painkillers once and wound up barely using them

Can search for days to get drugs... can’t find a basic job and lives off the government.

Inb4 fortnite claims another dance

Hot

>What should be done

Attached: 1539718583780.jpg (778x512, 34K)

People don't do shit on opiates. My guess is ketamine.

Kill your local drug dealer. Where I live paramilitaries deal with drug dealers and kneecap them exile them or kill them and there's no meth, heroin, crack or anything like that around here. There still coke, weed, molly and ket about but those drugs don't destroy communities like opioids but nevertheless anyone dealing cocaine or any chemical substances should be maimed, exiled or killed too.

I had big vicodin pills post surgery and it was like flying. I had to throw them in the trash as soon as the pain was bearable. I don't ever want to experience heroin.

Attached: 1547488615481.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Cut all help, including paramedics and subsized recovery services, put a "Hampster" in each major city and every one of them caught out of there gets the beating of their lives.

>put a "Hampster" in each major city
explain brazilbro.

Hi Body

This or, maybe, cerebral palsy plus alcohol.

that webm is definitely not ketamine

HBO series “The Wire”. Great show about feral niggers and the pigs that chase them around.

ive seen it.

Attached: 1539900420659.jpg (564x558, 31K)

ibogaine or ayahuasca worked on a heroin user i knew

Lynch every CIA official and dump the bodies in 100,000 gallons of strong KOH solution

Seriously only an asshole throws pain medication away. You seal it and put it in your bug out bag, or in your prepper stash. The time of wasting medication is over, even if you won't use it, you save it to trade with down the line. I always keep Morphine vacuum sealed in my bug out

Ban advertising for prescription drugs and implement universal health care. There is a reason why the opioid epidemic is an exclusively American phenomenon

nothing. It solves itself

I feel sympathy for her pathetic state, but honestly, if people are so fucking dumb and self-destructive, then they deserve the fate they choose. Simultaneously big pharma, should be hunted like animals.

Give that bitch a pole to work!!

Peep them moves!!!

Naltrexone is cheap and surprisingly effective at blocking the receptors that go loco during addiction. We should legalize drugs and invest in modern treatment facilities for those who wish to get treatment. I think you’ll find that many addicts will choose life over death.

White genocide.

They're the only racial demographic abusing that shit. What a fucked up race.

It's not, but your suggestion is still valid.
USA and New Zealand are the only nations companies can advertise prescription drugs.

Switzerland had one and they ended it with decriminalization and clinics, latest guy on Toe Rogan talked about it.

Good fucking luck legalizing shit in the USA though, big pharma would probably sponsor a fucking coup.

meth isn't an opioid, kid.

>They're the only racial demographic abusing that shit.
LOL

Holy shit you know nothing of opium, my dude.

Asians hold the all time bodycount for opium death by leaps and bounds.

That's a tweaker. Opiates put you to sleep.

She is tweaking, not to be confused with twerking. Sad. She is already brain damaged. Meth, opium and alcohol are taking a toll on poor rural Whites.

and you incels call yourselves the master race?

Attached: 1544654447161.jpg (896x759, 64K)

And people wonder why the world so fucked up, a post literally suggesting that somehow a group of people must dictate what other people do.

What could possibly go wrong when you give a collective of people the right to decide what is moral.

This is why ethics are vastly superior as long as you do not harm someone or ruin someone else's property you are basically allowed to do whatever.

So if someone wants to smoke a drug that inevitably will kill them,let them.

Grunge music should be made.

Attached: 1534215379931.gif (400x294, 405K)

>Black junkies aren't more common than white trash

Legalize heroin, but spike 10% of the bags with a lethal dose of fentanyl.

Attached: pshtmz03b.jpg (1314x945, 268K)

Stop the britbong HSBC money launderers

Attached: dope_i5.gif (519x711, 59K)

Worse for ethnics (except Asians) kek

Attached: dope_i1.gif (359x379, 8K)

She got the moves like Jager

bumpity bump bump.
the sooner these folks OD the better off all the rest of will be.

Ding ding ding, we have a correct answer.

The Opium Wars benefited the Jewish elite in Britain. Sassoon and Rothschilds got the British to enforce their opium monopoly on China. Today the Jews have gotten even more sophisticated see the Sacklers in the USA.

>Prosecute and execute pharma execs
>Drastically decrease Opiod supply
>Flood streets with fentanyl to purge all current junkies

I'm more interested in that Zimmerman boxing match.

Block power fentanyl from china.

Block heroin from Mexico and south america.

Stop treating legitimate pain patients as criminals and allow them to get their meds legally and without difficulty, so they don't have to use illegal means. Where there is demand, supply will come.

legalize all drugs, give them out in a controlled manner to those who need/want them (it is their right to take what they choose). stop punishing addicts as it only makes their situation worse. treat addiction like the sickness it is and focus on getting addicts clean and reintegrate them into society.

Build a country worth living in and dying for. Your welcome

Attached: 7585e43eb9829b07980239fd4510f25d.gif (429x587, 28K)

Nothing. It's improving the national IQ by killing the dumb people

Attached: 1518553375704.png (785x757, 102K)

Import more to cleanse our underclass infestation.

Legalize every drug, supply degenerates with state financed overdoses.

Day 39 clean off opiates and all substances here, think I did some permanent damage to my receptors and I've developed sleeping problems. I wish I could say being off opiates/drugs is great but honestly it sucks. I'm bored out of my mind unless at work. This is the first time I've been completely sober for an extended period of time for like 10 years, and I'm just realizing my life fucking sucks (my fault of course). The euphoria you get when taking opiates is indescribable, but honestly after the first month or so you're just chasing that feeling and getting minor results.

[spoiler]build the wall[/spoiler]

>not having a meth auntie
Pfft

Attached: 154.jpg (399x400, 13K)

i've recently become hooked. started taking oxycodone daily 6 months ago. i wanna stop but its hard. any advice or words of wisdom?

stop being a faggot

Nice tits... Ill take that one.

Low IQ degenerates can happily go. Sucks to be you dumbasses.

Should've found a better hobby to occupy your minds and improve yourselves.

Attached: 1545536735172.jpg (741x1024, 136K)

Nothing.
Why contain it? Let the opioids spill into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets, in the end we'll have no more junkies.

This

Executions.

Federal mandatory death penalty for anyone dealing. Death penalty for any politican that tries to protect a dealer. Confiscation of all bank accounts of dealers with money going to build the fucking wall.

Users should be culled too. Like sibgke.mothers they are societal parasites sucking up tax dollars. We are in a culture war, you dont win a war by coddling the weak minded.

Its not going to be easy. The first week will be really rough, if you're working try to take the week off because you'll hardly be able to function.

>a evil spirit has taken control of her body as you can see in the video
>she needs to be exorcised

>muh doctor gave me the pills so I have to take all of them

I’d love to kill all the drug dealers here in eastern Kentucky

>The first week will be really rough, if you're working try to take the week off because you'll hardly be able to function.

That's part of the problem. I was prescribed the fucking things and kept taking them to avoid withdrawing. I have a family and job and it'd be difficult to go through that for a week. I love the feeling this shit gives me but its slowly poisoning my soul. Feels pretty bad man...

That's so fucking stupid of you to say

Just let it run its course.

let them die i suppose

its their own choice and they arnt doing anything productive anyway

This is true.

I'm clean and sober eight months. Mostly alcohol and benzos, but anything that was available. I couldn't imagine life without alcohol. Was intoxicated for about fifteen years strait (at least). Suffered seizures and other medical/psychological issues that caused my to be under medical supervision for four months. I am honestly soo glad I have that money off my back. I had to drink just to not die. Not, no matter how bored or stressed I am I am so glad that I can just walk around without a need. The times were good and the times were awful. A few less exciters for the brain but I'm happy with the trade-off.

Bro I am telling you, get off now because the longer you wait the longer the withdrawals last. Opiates have this thing called "PAWS", which basically means after the first week of hell the physical withdrawals are gone but then the mental insanity starts. Because you have been feeling that euphoria from chemicals all this time, your body forget how to create it naturally. It feels like someone sucked the soul out of you. You get really bad depression and anxiety for no reason. Its hell but it only lasts for a month or so.

The longer you wait to kick the worse it'll be.

Loperamide (immodium) helps with withdrawal.

Pfft, like you have anything to offer.

I came here to say this. But I think it should be administerable by doctors in hospitals to treat in house errors. In other words, for medical fuckups only, not a problem trying to solve itself.

public execution of dealers, that includes doctors who over-prescribe

I certainly am not a degenerate, I consider myself respectable enough and (mostly) everything I've done in the last few years of my life as I've become more and more red-pilled has worked to improve myself as a person.
I'm happy with my life, and I always get what I want with a little bit of work. Certainly some people seem to think I have a lot to offer, or they wouldn't attach themselves to me.
Additionally, I'm not a drugged-up degenerate so I'm automatically leagues better than these fools.

appreciate the tips. any chance either of you guys can link to any decent resources to help me through this bullshit?

I hate reddit but there is a really good opiate recovery sub

The Trump voter right there

Kick out the Mexicans
Shut down the border with landmines and trigger-happy ICE agents
Hang every single big pharma executive that greenlighted the distribution of opioids

Yes, they choose life as an addict, and choose to keep doing these drugs. Even when things get better, they are weak enough to collapse under slight pressure. Drugs sort out the weak, and since there are so many unnecessary humans on the planet now, it's no surprise there is a large population of useless drug addicts

The opiod crisis is a whitoid problem

Erowid is always good.

erowid.org/psychoactives/addiction/addiction.shtml

Haha good answer

Here's what you do. Open the airway using a jawthrust or a head tilt chin lift. Listen to their breathing for five seconds while watching their chest, you want to look out for an even rise and fall... If there is no breathing, slow breathing or an occasional gasping breath, check the carotid pulse. If no pulse is present:

>Call for an AED if one is not present.
>If an AED is present, immediately expose the chest, place the pads, insert the cord and turn it on. You may need to shave the patient in order to get a good connection to the pad.
>Once a shock had been administered, or if you are waiting for an AED, begin CPR.
>CPR is performed by interlocking the fingers of both hands and placing the heel of your palm on the patient's sternum with your middle finger along the patient's "nipple line"... This is approximate, don't use the patient's nipple, especially if it is a woman as their breasts obfuscate the location of the nipple line through droop.
>Push down about an inch and a half to two inches once every second.
>You want thirty clean compressions before you ventilate the patient.
>To ventilate the patient, tilt their head back and blow into their mouth while pinching their nostrils. Preferably you will have a pocket mask available.
>Ventilate the patient twice and then return to compressions immediately.
>The ratio of compressions to ventilation is 30:2.
>Thirty (30) compressions to two (2) ventilations.
>Follow the instructions of the AED until you are relieved by a firefighter or paramedic.

If the patient is not breathing but has a pulse, carry out the following procedure:

>You must ventilate the patient once every five seconds, blowing into them on the count of five. Count it out verbally, like so...
>One one thousand.
>Two one thousand.
>Three one thousand.
>Four one thousand.
>On this count, you ventilate the patient.
>Begin the process again, continue until relieved by firefighters or paramedics.

This is how you solve the opioid epidemic. First aid. Get trained on naloxone and carry it in your car. This epidemic disproportionately impacts white people. Act to save lives, give them a chance to live, come clean and build a new life for themselves. I have never used drugs, but I know people that have that managed to clean up their act and become productive citizens.

That's clearly a crackhead.

That's a big part of it. I know a guy who's son got into a car accident and they got him whacked out in oxycontin, now he's a full blown heroin addict.

You're bored because it became a habit, man. Once you get into new habits, you're going to be better off. You're always going to want to use, but the trick is getting to where you don't need to, you know what I mean?

Work really is a good way to muscle through it. Set some goals and achieve them, find some hobbies and pastimes and rebuild your life. Start a family.