This is the kryptonite of liberal thought

This is the kryptonite of liberal thought.

As a conservative I will admit that liberals are a more moral group. However, you cannot run a society morals. At the end of the day people need food, shelter, and water. You can gloat about your moral high ground all day, but it isn't going to feed you.

Attached: 0547a906ce00cb2a932dc4e8b028633b2a8c21-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 83K)

I hate cuckservatives but this is a real red pill.

>kills baby for convenience
>more moral

Just make money and live your life.
If god didn’t want them to be poor, he wouldn’t have made them stupid.

Liberals are not moral you faggot.

This. Being accepting of every immoral thing doesn't make you moral. (checked)

Trips of Truth have been checked

Attached: Checked.gif (300x367, 52K)

The moral thing would be everyone recognized we're all in this together and everyone would help out so we could all live in peace and happiness.
Gotta chase that Jewish money tho.

It depends. It's definitely a middle ground.

The thing about social programs based on moral values is that they often can be unsustainable. Whereas a society trying to create the absolute minimum government foot print is absolutely sustainable in the same way that a budget of $5 is probably more than fine if your planning on spending $0.

The problem libertarians run into is what happens when natural systems produce unwanted results or don't produce wanted results? Or if they do produce wanted results, won't produce them in a timely manner? So yes, the elderly dying in the street because they budgeted poorly might be sustainable and natural, but do you want to live in a society where the elderly die in the street?

>But y'know, if we let it run its course eventually people will budget better...?

But when is eventually?

>steal from the productive to turn them into beasts of burden for the non-productive
>kill babies literally moments before (or even after) they emerge from the womb
>your kid is too young to be religious, you're brainwashing him! you should be putting him on hormones and cutting his dick off instead.
>more moral

>Be libertarian
>Pay bills
>Be moral
>Shake my head at fascists and leftists because they can't do both.

Telling the truth IS NOT lucrative, I can tell you that

Whisper is degenerate filth, please die.

Do you even know what liberal means?

No, but sometimes you have to put other things above bills. Sometimes, even above your very life. Otherwise you're nothing more than a worm, eating dirt at one end and shitting it out the other.

Attached: 1A18B3EE-25FC-4B03-97BB-EF852ECA2965.jpg (1200x1500, 152K)

>As a conservative I will admit that liberals are a more moral group
Kill yourself, you faggot retard. Stop LARPing as a conservative

Attached: Degeneracy.jpg (1000x1454, 203K)

Grow up you idiotic faggot. Liberals are more moral but also more naive, and conservatives are more callous but also more realistic. That's the way the world is little bitch get over it. Nothing is ever purely left or right but in the grey area. If you ever graduate out of puberty and become a fucking man, then you will understand this

Oh look, another retard who doesn't even know what the fucking word liberal means.

>Grow up you idiotic faggot.
Seriously, kill your faggot retard self, and make the world a slightly less shitty place for actual humans to live in

Attached: Liberalism.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

>As a conservative I will admit that liberals are a more moral group
kys you ((( as a fucking kike )))

Bunch of little faggots that can't handle the truth when the red pill is against them, kek. Sweet music to my ears!

>I will admit that liberals are a more moral group
Do not cede the culture war.

Re-examine this line of thought in light of what you know regarding immigration policy, abortion, pro-interventionist wars, and so on.

Who is more moral again?

Think about if the last 65 years of liberal policy has *helped* blacks or hurt them. It has been their policy which has been implemented entirely at the fed and state level. Take a look at cities like Chicago, Philly, Detroit, Baltimore, SF, LA, NY and on and on.

How did those projects go?
Who is more moral again?

18+ board kid

Checked

>more moral
>kills babies
Okay user I'm sure they are....sage this fuck

also don't forget they encourage vectors of disease to keep spreading their diseases and tell them they are normal and also encourage mentally ill people to mutilate themselves to mitigate mental illness and also say their mental illness is normal. They are evil.

I didn't concede anything. I said liberals base everything off morals, but morals alone are not enough to carry the day. In contrast, conservatives are a bunch of callous immoral asshole, but they are more pragmatic in solving real world problems. A society ran by liberals would be weak and vulnerable, but a society ran by conservatives would too harsh and callous and would be open to revolution from within or make too many outside enemies.

>As a conservative I will admit that liberals are a more moral group.
You're a fucking moron of monolithic proportions.

>Hi fellow conservatives!
Saged and Gay pilled

Morals? Liberals have morals? Thought conservatives had morals

What kind of stupid thot flex is this? Im a guy and I dont have hot tits and a thicc booty to whore myself for money & women dont want to pay men for sex since they can fuck anyone they want What a stupid fucking thread op go fuck yourself

You're an illiterate ass who doesn't even know what the word liberal means.

>liberals are a more moral group
This is possibly the dumbest thing I ever read.
Which single issue are liberals "more moral" on?
Certainly none of these:
>abortion
>honesty: casual lying is apparently ok according to many as long as it's "not too harmful"
>temperance and loyalty: issues of fornication, adultery, homosexuality etc come to mind
>modesty: in both dress and words liberals often see no problem in obscenities

Attached: nah.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

I admit that sometimes women are whores, but your culture really has problems with the bare minimum of women's right.

Lmao

Just to be clear laughing at you jew shill not based brown boi

>Bunch of little faggots that can't handle the truth when the red pill is against them, kek. Sweet music to my ears!
more like the earra[pe from your wife asking for homeshekels
fuck you kike, your nigger stands as judenheit

Attached: 1550720800375.jpg (750x754, 150K)

You know nothing of our culture faggot you only know how to stuff your disgusting lowhanging obese gutt with mcdonalds and other garbage. Its literally in your blood hence why your koolaid post reflecting your double digit IQ.

How old are you, 15?

Haha, I found out how to hit on the nerves if mudslimes. I don't even like the way woman are, but your fucking shit culture is the worst to women because your men have insecurity and masculinity issues.

>liberals are a more moral group.
how is slavery and lynching moral?

Jew detected mussies over kikes

>liberals are a more moral group
>aborting babies at birth
>KKK, lynchings, the original nigger haters
>prey on weak people to create tribes of diversity
>then control those tribes to obtain power
>Sauron x20
>control the media, and use it to lie about everything
>its okay for a 5 year old boy to chop his dick off
>animal rights over human rights

Why are you even alive, faggot?
>

Attached: 1519063796281s.jpg (125x100, 2K)