When did you realize that Christianity is part of the problem?

When did you realize that Christianity is part of the problem?
For me it was after I started watching Varg on youtube.

Attached: 1550131002561.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inconvenienthistory.com/9/3/4880
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Scandinavia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it ever get tedious always being on the losing end of history as an antisemite?

Wow what a great thread! Varg also sucks muslim cock too.

Attached: 1487410589692.png (933x581, 99K)

which ones your grandpa

Attached: piles of jews.jpg (289x174, 16K)

Nice strawman, Muhammad.

When I came to Jow Forums and found out about da joos. Made me start seeing the pattern in real life. Then I started going to pagan threads to find information on what sorts of beliefs native Europeans had and saw incessant Christcuck shilling, which made me realize that Christians would never be content to preach unto themselves and fuck off, rather that it's a globalizing and multicultural religion that seeks to eliminate all opposition to itself (and granddad Judaism)

Pattern of Jew loving Christcucks*

yeah, ok

Attached: 1500635448754.jpg (960x909, 117K)

Attached: FQ6s0cji1mU.jpg (677x667, 63K)

It does much more than that, too.

When I went into a church and saw the pamphlets. The church is the #1 supporter of the nonwhite demographic explosion.

>1000 years of chritstcuckery vs 100000+ years of paganism
Nice strawman, the shills are working really hard today.

holy shit, Varg is an autistic retard

Faggot muslim shill.

Christianity is the solution. Secular humanism and religious diversity is the problem.

Go fuck yourself muslim invader, shill elsewhere.

Throughout history, it was as much a problem as it was a blessing.

Granted some of those problems may not have arisen were it not for Christians, though some others would not have been solved without it.

It allowed people to work together and build something.

It also created several curses of the human mind. One of them being the solidification of the concepts of good and evil into strict categories, which always led to lynch mobs, persecution and the modern criminal justice system.
In my opinion this was the worst and most disgusting crime of the Semitic religions, Christianity included.

>Christian Europe did more in 1000 years than 100000+ years of paganniggers in mud huts.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Attached: 1401041004657.jpg (2171x2105, 1.55M)

I also forgot that they made the concept of self harm taboo, leading to laws that restrict you from harming(in the eyes of the law) yourself.

What makes you think Olympian Europe wouldn't have done several orders of magnitude better?

You're clearly not smart enough to understand him.
>muslim
Nice false dichotomy. Islam and Christianity are both non-white religions.
White men should embrace paganism.

100000+ years wasn't long enough to find out?

Attached: 1421687816927.jpg (960x783, 121K)

Name 1 (one) Christian Church saying anything about the influx of immigration into western countries that isn't about making their stay welcoming

Hitler never said that, you commie scum.
>Varg
LOL kys

>100000+ years wasn't long enough to find out?
You know very well that's not how technological advancement works, and I won't insult you by claiming you don't.

>Pic related.
IT WAS long enough.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Is this related to what I said at all? I'm firstly a Monist, I just said I have an interest in pagan faiths. I haven't done nearly enough research to call myself one, but through earlier religious searching as an Agnostic, I have created the metaphysical basis for my theism that's not Christianity.
My post was saying Christians don't let non Christians be. Thanks for helping prove it.

Just prove that Table Talks is illegitimate and put an end to the horror

Attached: 1549721045946.png (561x480, 470K)

Reading Nietzsche.

>fallow
I'll debunk your entire gay autismgraphic in one word: Lokasenna.

Attached: 1547384481113.png (561x542, 229K)

You asked:
>What makes you think Olympian Europe wouldn't have done several orders of magnitude better?
Which in English means:
>It didn't happen, but what if it did
Then you state: "It was long enough and did happen"

Please study more English before posting on an English speaking board.

Attached: 1452906224258.jpg (673x537, 109K)

Literally none, even the Dalai Lama is more pro white than christcucks.

Attached: Dm6xn_XAWs_AAit_Z5.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

There aren't any. This is why it's often said on Jow Forums that Cuckstianity is theologically dead. That's one of the reasons. Cuckstians logically cannot offer ANY argument against mass-immigration and white ethnocide, because their Jew God demands unending tolerance of the intolerable. So they delude themselves into thinking the suffering they're imposing upon themselves and other people's children is somehow "virtuous", and that their Jew God will love them more if they're tormented. It's a slavery and death cult for cucks and cowards.

Attached: Spains-Christians-Welcome-Syrian-Refugees-With-Open-Arms.jpg (900x600, 65K)

Most 'Christians' haven't read the Bible
Stop confusing Satan's prison for Godliness

Attached: b7e320e97a7c66f1b89fd1ccad76f9077da8ab31e3e3d11f3896150f193ce295.jpg (686x679, 193K)

The Church isn't the State or Government. If you want an Ethnostate, why would you look to a religion to make or enforce it? Worshipping your skin color is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1496960836919.png (621x697, 158K)

Your question was whether x years wasn't long enough to find out if the old religions would have done better than the Christians in the same role.

And I pointed out that the old religions lead to significantly more development and a healthier society prior to Christianity fucking everything up and needing a moment(1000 years) to get its shit together and make something as impressive. And then, only after is was adapted to fit Europe.

Why don't you go and take some logic courses instead, you dumb kraut?
Also try to stick to the argument rather than ad-hominem. You don't need to look any stupider, we're already convinced.

>started the Enlightenment
Why do you think we hate Christianity? That's one of the biggest reasons. Liberals like you get the bullet too.

The enlightenment led to liberalism and the death of your own desert cult, what the fuck are you on about?

Dead argument. Your Cuckstian cohorts are the voting population and they voted for the state that destroys them.

>Worshipping your skin color is fucking retarded.
And here we go. He fucking admits it. This is why we're going to fight you to the ground and destroy you. You're a threat to our race and our continued existence.

Attached: Christincels.jpg (540x300, 49K)

>why would you look to a religion to make or enforce it?
I don't, I just don't want a religion that is actively promoting white genocide. Is that too much to ask?

fake quote

When a Croatian christcuck told me he has to love Muslim terrorists because maybe he could save them one day. Christianity is for faggots

From that you can easily say Paganism led to Christianity, therefore Paganniggers are the real problem. Think before posting next time.

>An American mutt posting about Race.
Now this is fucking funny. I bet Varg doesn't even consider you white, yet here you are worshiping your skin color. Believing you're the best just because of your skin color is retarded.

You still don't understand what I posted. This much is clear.
>hurr durr dumb kraut
>n..no ad-hominem please
kek

Attached: 1478356530177.jpg (845x900, 220K)

What the fuck are talking about nigger? Paganism didn't lead to Christianity.

Re-read the conversation, and look at what question I answered.
Are you functionally retarded, or just a troll?

Also why do you suck Varg's cock all the time?
He's pretty pathetic.

Reminder that Christcucks literally worship a jew as a god.

How much of a shabbos goy can you possibly get?

And you worship Odin the semen sucking faggot. Wow tough choice here...

Attached: 1501059543092.jpg (1024x725, 214K)

problem is, Christianity is truth

Christianity in the west got institutionalized and now only serves the interest of the state

Christianity isn't THAT bad. It just has ran it's course, like everything eventually does. It does more harm than good for conservative and traditionalist causes in a technologically advanced world of nation states.

He defends Catholicism against Protestant heretics and talk about Catholicism's adoption of pagan traditions in multiple videos

>I will put the father against the son and the brother against the brother
This is (sorta) a quote from jewsus kike and Jow Forums is still kikian. How does it feel to not have a dignity, (((Jow Forums)))?

Reminder that kikianity regressed us scientifically.

Pathtic argument. Rome, greece and egypt did much more than kikianity will ever do.

>cherry picking a myth
How does it feel to worship a literal filthy jew that was a communist and a rabbi?
How does it feel to have zero dignity?

Like the crushing weight of all of existence bearing down upon me, along with every layer of hell, and the absolute compression of the depths of the abyss choke me daily.

But still I must venture deeper, for a particular soul is need of me, and I will sacrifice my own to rescue it from the soul sand floors of the greatest depths of the abyss. Even if I condem myself to a souls existence in hell, even if I go mad being in and passing the presence of ancient old ones, Even if the elder gods themselves block my passage through the abyss, I will run them through and make my way to this soul and free it. Our father be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done.

>cherry picking from jewipedia

Attached: 1501062181433.jpg (1266x772, 724K)

>(((Christianity))) is truth because (((they))) told me using (((media))) and (((school)))

Good argument.

Could someone here please pill me on christian mysticism?

I have become interested in the concept of gottgläubig and the aestheticism of christian mythology.

Resources appreciated

Attached: the-fallen-angels-entering-pandemonium-john-martin.jpg (900x750, 72K)

>When did you realize that Christianity is part of the problem?
Why are you posting a fake Hitler quote then?

>Believing Jewish lies
Typical for a spiritual semite.

Attached: 1548103915983.jpg (1008x3960, 1.82M)

>I don't, I just don't want a religion that is actively promoting white genocide. Is that too much to ask?
Why would we believe your lies when you can't even use the truth to make your case?

Is this supposed to show how dumb kikians are? There's no need for it.

Nice edge faggot.

See No it doesn't.

Christianity literally worships a kike
Was literally born of a jew called saul of tarsus
Jewsus literally said that salvation is from the jews
Literally shares scriptures with judaism
Its sacred book is historically inacurate

And you christkikes call pagans degenerates and illiterate.

How does it feel to not have a dignity, pol?

Based Argentinian bro

>quoting Hitler's Table Talks, a book proven to have zero credibility
how many times do you faggots need to have this explained to you?

Remove 'a' from "a dignity" btw

Show proof it's not

Its obvious. It’s always been a tool to make good unquestioning goy cattle since it was created. Give all your power away to Jesus/Yahweh and never doubt their true intentions. Trust the plan goy. It’s spirtual slavery

>calls Christians kikes
>doesn't realize that kike is a Christian insult to jews specifically because they hate Christ
that's what I love about atheists and LARPagans, you use Christian anti-semitism without even realizing it

How can I ignore christcucks' ignorance?

Christendom is all about being not the problem.
It should not only be an effortless transition, but not a transition at all.

If you had any reading comprehension you would have understood from my post that christkikes and kikes are connected.

They never hated christ, btw.

inconvenienthistory.com/9/3/4880
here's a very good article about it

>be you ancestor
>persecuted for only want follow their own ancient traditions and not a foreign religion
>2000 years later
>PAGANSKEK SHITYANITY THE BEST
Link related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Scandinavia

Christianity wasn't the problem.
The Protestants were.

Christianity is Judaism.
Wtf just read the fucking Bible

Isn't it weird that the (((media))) always shills kikianity. For example the exorcist was literally directed by a jew, and the passion of kike was nominated to three (((oscars))).
Isn't it weird that Pagan myths though so rich have so little coverage in media?
Isn't it weird?

>all paganism is Norse paganism

Someone literally mentioned Greeks and romans Dumbass

they’ll always pester those who don’t believe what they do because they are certain they are right and everybody else is wrong, no exceptions whatsoever.
Just remember how stupid it is. anybody who bases their entire understanding of existence and metaphysics off one Jew book shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Catholics have been fucking little boys since who knows how long fucking pedo cult

You're literally a pagan because of Jewish marvel moves, and the passion of Christ was directed by one of the few actors in modern times that named the Jew.

>Wtf just read the fucking Bible
I for one did and i believe it.
I hope you have a pleasant trip to where you're going.

If you don't have a unified religion you don't have a people.
The problem with modern society is that there is no unifying narrative, and not only are you too stupid to see the problem, your solution is to actually exacerbate it with faggot pagan larping

So the solution is to LARP as a desert Jew?

Marvel is cringe. Literally haven't seen a single avengers movie. Isn't what you're saying just playing into the argument anyway? Christianity being taken seriously and discrediting pagan beliefs as superhero faggotry?

Here's an idea, retards:

If you think religion is so valuable, instead of adhering to religions that any intelligent human knows are false by now, why not create an entirely new religion that fits within the boundaries of science? Oh, you can't think of one? You have no understanding of science? Well unlucky retards. Keep gripping onto your dying religions.

So did pic related happen, or what

+1

>Marvel is cringe
Yeah, because it's about a cringy backwards religion, and is meant to appeal to soiboys. This is why most of the posts from larpagans here look like they were made by an emotionally unstable child.
>Christianity being taken seriously
Once again, the aforementioned movie was made by one of the few public figures in modern times to outright name the Jew. Most of the shows, and movies either bash Christianity, or they attack the older Christian western world as being "oppressive and ebil wacist."

You're just an edgy little faggot. Just being alive bounds you to science. Religion is about a higher meaning and purpose. But your post is probably b8 or you're just retarded.

They want a weak meme tier Paganism and a meek non-white tier Christianity so their materialist nihlism seems like the only way to go.

Attached: 1550685810070.jpg (500x688, 159K)

>Worship my Jew or my Jew god will torture you for all eternity, just like the all-loving tyrant he is!
The level of contradiction is breathtaking. Hell is also a western invention. Jews, aka the people you got your religion from, don't believe in it. The closest proximity they have is Sheol.

By the way, Judaism was a polytheistic religion once.

>You're just an edgy little faggot.
>coming from someone who posts on Jow Forums, Jow Forums
You're a dumbass and an ingrate, but anyway I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to this idiot flip-flopper. He obviously understands that religion is false but he sees the value in it like you do to an extent. The problem is he's basically trying to sell the N64 in 2019. Reviving an old religion has never worked before and it never will. Our understanding of science has improved drastically and new religions will gain popularity and replace the old ones. That is a fact. Also religion is what's "edgy" now in the UK.

>paganism, closet homo, same thing. That Varg kid got hit up the ass in prison too many times to ever take seriously on anything.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Cuckstians10.jpg (600x400, 84K)

Who are you quoting?