What did they mean by this????

What did they mean by this????
advocate.com/commentary/2019/2/20/straight-people-if-jussie-smollett-lied-we-dont-owe-you-apology

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 9.55.14 AM.png (1206x1078, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggits are mentally ill, what else is new?

Yeah let's go watch entertainment TV and wear the latest fashions. How about pop music, did you hear the latest song by that popular artist? Fuck off.

What a wonderfully gracious group of people who don't even feel an ounce of remorse.

Who are the bigots, again?

Who knows but it furthers the point that critics and the press who adhere to a philosophy of criticism rather than sticiking to factual constructivism seeking to seperate truth from fiction deserve to die for the wages of sin they propagate against the masses. They are complicit in the lie just to perpetuate a narrative agenda preconcieved by judaisms finest schism makers. Euphemisms of an ism suffix. Hang them high

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: 162360.jpg (471x407, 126K)

It means they don’t want to take any responsibility or address the situation truthfully

Are they coming out as gay, the media? Biggest closet industry ever

I don’t expect all faggots to apologize for the faggotry committed by a single faggot. Collectivism is for SJWs and Stormtards

is this like the second part of the falsefag where niggers and faggots pretend they're being targeted because of the original falsefag?

The thing is I don't expect gays or blacks as a group to apologize for this guy being a terrible person, but to go out of their way and write an article saying nobody deserves an apology is ridiculous.

Suggestion: Chicago police whoop his ass for a few minutes, he's given one year in prison, and a 25,000 fine.

"Jussie" might be the most gay name I have ever heard. It's like the parents knew he'd be a faggot

No one is waiting for faggots, Jews, and niggers to apologize for their depraved atrocious behavior. They need to stop fucking pretending we owe them an apology for concluding that they are all disgusting and despicable.

Jesus h cringe. All this fucking nonsense.

His last name sucks too

Attached: 1549816379131.png (1500x1200, 192K)

>Straight people
What they really meany: goyim

RSTLNE
>RLSTNE

R.L Stone

Confirmed, Goosebumps author is an LGBLT pedophile.

Faggot, did you touch some kids yet? That's what we're sweating you for, not this. Niggers are a different set of problems. Go ahead and do some laps while we have a little one on one with the other problem case.

Stine* fucking autocorrect

What is “RSTLNE?”

All that that means to me is the letters they give you in for the final puzzle on Wheel of Fortune

that's the joke. it's a family of jokes about all the changing letters in the LGBTQIA+ acronym

You fucking horror buff

No one owes any one an apology for something they didn't directly take part in. Why do faggots and niggers love playing the victim so much?

I can see it going down like this.

>alright La'shawn, your 6 letters are RSTLNE.

>owryht nikka sheeeet.... oh dang, is it "lernst"?

>what? I don't understand... I don't think that's a word.

>sho it is nehga, I "lernst" it in school nigga. U see?

>Nigger.

>Why do faggots and niggers love playing the victim so much?
Their jew handlers have convinced them that this is their worth.

It's all they know.

wew, this isn't even about us, this bitch is calling out tariq nasheed and niggertarians who are complaining about LBTQHSDKDSJIE faggotry appropriating their victim status. i can't wait til the niggers turn on them. bloods v crips is gonna' look boring af in comparison.

Juss is a faggot, nigger, and Jew. All of which are getting uppity as hell & are now trying to flip it on us. We let this happen.

interesting opinion but i don't care.

>In fact, anti-LGBTQ violence has been increasing, so we’re a bit touchy about that subject. In fact, according to a report from the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, at least one LGBTQ person was murdered per week, on average, from a hate-based crime in 2017.
Considering ANY crime (certainly one resulting in death) against an LGBTQ person is deemed a hate crime, does that mean anything? Also, is this statistically more than would be expected of murders in relation to the general population?

>In fact, anti-LGBTQ violence has been increasin
Of course it is, they keep adding more letters.

That is hilarious

Their morals allow them to operate on a "by any means necessary" level without justification to outsiders. It is not a slippery slope, it is a cliff they want to throw you off of.

It's also an easy way to obtain power and resources from your enemies where there's a power asymmetry. Whites will be slaughtered as soon as we lose this power advantage though

I don't want an apology from you. Take your cum breath away from me altogether. Go fuck my kid or something.

even if he didnt lie i dont owe him shit. i didnt beat him even if he was beaten. hell i didnt even tell some one to do it

>What did they mean by this????
They haven't heard about the boy who cried wolf

Attached: 1291180332293_doggo_wew_lad.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Why do queers love seeking attention so much? Are they trying to emulate women?

Yea because gays commit a lot of crime. /s. Not like he's a member of any other demographic groups more prone to that behavior that one might associate with his felony charge. Lol gays think everything is about them. Fuck off no one cares about you.