The Original Japanese Were Literal White Asians

The Original Japanese Were Whites. The Ainu people, or The Ainus, were described as being white people. Japanese today have heavy Ainu admixture, where the Ainus came from is another question.

>Many have wavy hair, but some straight black hair. Very few of them have wavy brownish hair. Their skins are generally reported to be light brown. But this is due to the fact that they labor on the sea and in briny winds all day. Old people who have long desisted from their outdoor work are often found to be as white as western men. The Ainu have broad faces, beetling eyebrows, and large sunken eyes, which are generally horizontal and of the so-called European type. Eyes of the Mongolian type are hardly found among them.

>In 1893, anthropologist Arnold Henry Savage Landor described the Ainu as having deep-set eyes and an eye shape typical of Europeans, with a large and prominent browridge, large ears, hairy and prone to baldness, slightly hook nose with large and broad nostrils, prominent cheek-bones and a medium mouth.[48]

>Full-blooded Ainu, compared to people of Yamato descent, often have lighter skin and more body hair.[42] Many early investigators proposed a Caucasian ancestry,[43] although recent DNA tests have not shown any genetic similarity with modern Europeans. Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza places the Ainu in his "Northeast and East Asian" genetic cluster.[44]

Attached: Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg (564x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amaicjudgesera.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/japanese-omikoshi-resembles-the-ark-of-the-covenant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were not European per-say, but they were whites who developed separately.

>that jaw structure
weston price was fucking right

Attached: Aborigines_Full.jpg (1300x951, 208K)

Looks like a part abo. That’s technically what abos are anyway.

>goes back to Yomi period as blonde Manlet
>Muh Ancestor-san!
>Gets beheaded

all I read is that modern civilization absolutely destroys and ruins your teeth and living like hunter gatherers saves them

Indo-Aryans spread from North America to the Chinese coast. Chinese archaeologists literally dug up white mummies with blonde and red hair in the Western desert, and there's ancient tales of green and blue-eyed blonde-haired warriors from the steppes invading or colonizing northern and eastern China. It's not a huge leap to say the entire Northern Hemisphere was, at one time, Indo-European in appearance. There's a 60,000 to 80,000 year gap between population divergence and humanity as we know it today. That's more than enough time to develop into different races with different physical characteristics.

>negroid nose
>white
>IMPLYING

They look more like wops than abos. You're jealous of their alpha chad jaw structure.

God damn it Dutch Sama!

Fuck you bitch! The original Japanese were black!

Attached: originalsamurai.jpg (236x305, 20K)

>Mongolian rape babies who developed separately.

>negroid
Negroid noses flare up and leave a round hole in the skull. His nose is obviously not

They also found R1 haplogroup remains in Eastern North America far predating even the viking settlement.

Try Indo European offshoots raped by proto chink invaders

The Yamato peoples are the modern day Japanese.

>The Yamato people (大和民族 Yamato minzoku, also in older literature "Yamato race") and Wajin (和人 Wajin, literally "Wa people")[2] are an East Asian ethnic group and nation native to the Japanese archipelago.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] The term came to be used around the late 19th century to distinguish the settlers of mainland Japan from minority ethnic groups who have settled the peripheral areas of Japan, such as the Ainu, Ryukyuans, Nivkh, Oroks, as well as Koreans, Taiwanese, and Taiwanese aborigines who were incorporated into the Empire of Japan in the early 20th century. People of Yamato Province incorporated native Japanese as well as Chinese and Korean migrants. Clan leaders also elevated their own belief system that featured ancestor worship into a national religion known as Shinto.[12]

>The name was applied to the Imperial House of Japan or "Yamato Court" that existed in Japan in the 4th century, and was originally the name of the region where the Yamato people first settled in Yamato Province (modern-day Nara Prefecture).[citation needed] Generations of Japanese historians, linguists, and archeologists have debated whether the word is related to the earlier Yamatai (邪馬台). The Yamato clan set up Japan's first and only dynasty.

bump

Nobunagas drinking buddy does not count

remember my goys... the og japanese are one of the lost tribes... :)

also probably the celts too...

Attached: jap.png (500x397, 104K)

Also, Abos were never described as being European and White-like, whereas Ainu were described as looking like white people many times over. It's not comparable.

>Yamato
>Native
>Implying
this is hogwash. The Yamato themselves were invaders who pushed the Ainu north.

Clearly a man of African descent

Attached: Ainu_Elder.jpg (300x502, 50K)

They hate us ‘cause they Ainus.

Modern civilization going to rip all your teeth one day and replace them with bots. You know it's coming. They are purposely driving up the cost of dental work to make tech seem like the economically preferable option.

BASED, I SEE WERE MIFUNE GOT HIS GOOD LOOKS

Y'all niggas from Atlantis? Or are y'all the ones who sank it?

>my ancestor :)

>jew flag
>opinion discarded
Remember kids it's often best to ignore jews or if anything take the opposite of what they say as truth.

The Ainu aren't Indo-European or in any way Caucasian though, they're some weird but less degenerate offshoot of the Aussie Abos

Attached: 1537509114745.jpg (582x900, 306K)

The Japanese are very closely related to the Germanic of Europe, so it is no shocker older generations would have some very similar traits. They are the closest related Asian groups to whites, the rest are pretty distant. The common ancestry of ancient Japanese and ancient Europeans are the indigenous folks of northern Europe.

No they look like one of those 1/8-1/16 abos. They clearly have some archaic element to their bone structure.

Attached: F5ADC773-C0D8-4F6A-A650-B4AD02A53D15.jpg (368x552, 60K)

Not pure abos

You posted about this yesterday and it was still retarded wewuzzery.

>WE WUZ JAPANESE AND SHEEEET!

>WE
>WUZ
>SAMURAIS N SHIET

>tha's oba nobunaga
>he was a white man!

Not in this pic so much, but I always thought they looked like pale skinned Abbos.

They're Abbos that developed in a temperate climate, far from European. It's like how a Swede is a lighter Caucasoid to an Arab, an Ainu is a lighter Australoid to an Australian Abbo

Actually, you'd fit in as east asians are short.

They do, they look exactly like more diluted abos. See

Those mummies were found in Xinjiang, which was never part of China-proper, hence the East Turkestan separatist movement. Some Uyghurs there still retain some Caucasoid feature, this isn't news to anyone. There's no good evidence that Caucasoids ever inhabited ancient China in notable numbers though.

Nobunga looks like a white man.

Attached: 220px-Oda_Nobunaga-Portrait_by_Giovanni_NIcolao.jpg (220x267, 13K)

Eating carbs tends to ruin your teeth, yes. Eating carbs which tend to be softer cooked food also robs you of the opportunity to develop jaw muscle. Eating a diet lacking in organ meat generally deprives you of a couple vitamins which contribute to the growth of your dental arch, crowding of the teeth is a disorder of agricultural societies.
People are primarily meat eaters. We need to eat more meat and less soft bread.

Liver is particularly good for you.
If you have trouble with the smell/taste, try soaking it in buttermilk overnight. Cooking it in a three pepper sauce is always good.

That's an osakan

Can I still be saved? Im 30.

If you have a really narrow dental arch and crowded teeth you can always get some of those invisible braces and shift your teeth into a better position. It won't work miracles though. They can straight out all your teeth but won't make your arch really any wider.
You can always build jaw muscle just by changing your habits. Chew your food more thoroughly, eat more meat, maybe start chewing mastic gum.

If you've got a mouth full of failing teeth from a life time of sugary acid foods and drinks then you can't do shit but set money aside for good dental implants. Start saving now because it'll probably be between $10,000-$20,000.

bump

FISH FUCKERS

they weren't right its just migration. The original people of Japan, the Jomon, were a mongolian mixed with turkic people. The Yayoi were a people from an area overlapping China and Korea. The Jomon people were almost completely displaced to the north by 300BC. The last reminants of the Jomon are the Ainu, but there are only a few hundred of those left. But every Japanese person has some Jomon genes.

Johnny Damon, time traveler

Attached: jd.jpg (432x288, 18K)

You're so right, looks whiter than Poland
I was blind but now I see

Attached: japanese_girls2.jpg (1024x569, 368K)

also people should be reminded that the ancient home of all europeans is ironically not Europe. Indo-Europeans ancestral home is central asia, not that distant from the ancestral home of turks and mongolians. Which leads to some of the visual similarity compared to a current japanese that are vastly more related to the chinese and koreans than mongols or turks.

Modern Japs are actually a bunch of mutts. Picrel.

Attached: japanmutts.jpg (1644x1182, 105K)

I think that the primary reason why carbs fuck up your teeth is simply because of localized fermentation in the mouth.

In theory you can have great teeth while eating a decent amount of carbs as long as you clean your mouth properly and have no nutritional deficiencies.

yes they are. Same is true for Turks in Turkey. The average Turk is less than 10% Turkic, and usually majority Greek/Armenian/Arab. Many ethnic groups are social constructions rather than concrete origins. Hungarians are another, as they are genetically mostly slavic and hold extremely little Uralic genes left.

Jesus christ. and to think some of fuck's in here drool all over this.

Attached: yes.jpg (832x547, 56K)

We wuz Japanese an sheit

>also people should be reminded that the ancient home of all europeans is ironically not Europe

>Implying that IE's are our only ancestors
I think you left out the cro magnon man (western hunter gatherers), user, whom all Europeans descend from.

The lady on the bottom left of the picture is pretty cute.

they see the extremely small outlet of 0.1% of females that sexually appeal to whites, and then blast them everywhere. Then anime and hentai only use that base as well. The average nip is 5'1" A cup bra, fish faced whiny gook that wants to emasculate you at every opportunity and make you work 80 hours a week.

the average european, especially northern europeans, share less than 10% of the genes with proto-europeans. AKA peoples before indo-europeans.

If lower average is all you can get then go for Asians, at least they will be nice and feminine
I myself am more ambitious than to care about the lower average, I'm going straight for the top

Attached: 1550670145012.webm (666x1080, 1.55M)

>WE WUZ

fuck you nigger

Ainu are descended Cro-Mags. Their probably closely related to Berid types.

Underrated

Probably the dumbest thread on pol. I get you weebs want to connect white people and Japanese people so bad but the Japanese people came from China dude. They even use to have this hybrid Chinese language they use to speak

Lol yellow fever faggot strikes again

Sorry Chang you’re yellow

Doesn't matter, we still have infinitely more DNA from proto Euros than any other population on Earth. No one other than Europeans can claim that. It also seems to be more than ">10%", but I could be wrong.

Attached: 2A5A497C00000578-3153965-The_exact_mix_is_based_on_region_People_whose_families_came_from-a-1_143645 (634x453, 48K)

even if they were whites, who cares? they didnt develop anything, it was the Yamato that created Japan.

also there's some video saying the ainu were nigger africans.

If you're going by that pic, the guy is clearly asian, not caucasian, hell, he even looks more like a spic if anything

they are australoid people aka abo who mixed heavily with asiatics. just because they're light skinned doesn't make them white dipshit. now stop "we wuzzin"

WE

correct

>CONVERGENT EVOLUTION
>O
>N
>V
>E
>R
>G
>E
>N
>T

>E
>V
>O
>L
>U
>T
>I
>O
>N

Although OPs description of these geeks-

>beetling eyebrows, and large sunken eyes

makes me wonder if perhaps the Ainu have a greater Neanderthal admixture than the Europeans.

WUZ

We wuz Samurais. No you don't see Negroid genes in Japanese people

lost tribe of israel
look into hebrew/katakana similarities
compare trad shinto architecture against Chinese, then compare it to depictions to the ark of the covenant. what looks more similar?
amaicjudgesera.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/japanese-omikoshi-resembles-the-ark-of-the-covenant/

No he looks more Polynesian

My personal theory is that the Ainu are some like bastard offshoot of proto-polynesians

Atlantis has been recently proven to be located in West Africa. It was destroyed as the Sahara desertified

They seem to be their own thing. Also Ryukuyans are Jomon too. And a minority of mainstream Japanese people have Jomon features (average Japanese has 20 percent but some have much more or much less)

>>Full-blooded Ainu, compared to people of Yamato descent, often have lighter skin and more body hair.[42] Many early investigators proposed a Caucasian ancestry,[43] although recent DNA tests have not shown any genetic similarity with modern Europeans
Not white.

Convergent evolution

So you be saying we wuz samurai and shit?

They could also grow normal beards for some reason. Japanese people that can grow something resembling a beard had stronger Ainu ancestry.

Yea, basically pale low bodyfat Samoans without any Micronesian admixture. Probably split from Proto-Caucasoids Cro Magnons

>could grow beards
Because they are not normal Gooks. They are something else entirely

das rite

They aren't huge and fat and they don't have the same hair or face. Does the man below look like a Samoan or Abo?

Attached: 2types.png (205x246, 92K)

Did you have your wisdom teeth removed?

Genetically they're asian but they look White. While other races and blacks split around 75 000 years ago, Whites and asians split less than 5000 years ago

kill yourself

Attached: Merchant - FellowWhitePeople.jpg (470x293, 33K)

Wow, I'll take some of that Albanian wisdom:
What happens if you get your wisdom teeth removed?

Ainu are Abbos. Jomon are related to Southeast Asians, the guy you posted even looks a bit like Pacquiao.

Attached: Pz1eQhM0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I don't know about genetics but the bear worship by the Ainu lines up with some research of Neanderthals and their possible bear cults. Might be a continuation of ancient traditions?

Samoans are fat because they live on islands in the middle of the ocean so they have to hold onto fat for periods of famine. Maoris didn't evolve the same fat retention genetics since New Zealand is bigger and they're Polynesians who look Ainu

SAMUKANGS 'N' SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

South East Asians maybe but Abos I don't think so. Due to the nature of recessive genes you would end up with black skinned people but you don't get black skinned Japanese people