Memory Holed Aurora Shooting? Black Guy, not a white guy

What the fuck happened, why is no one talking about the black nigger who shot up his workplace. Why did the media drop this.

youtu.be/TXEWp9aMI1s

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/16/man-kills-five-warehouse-shooting-spree-shortly-after-being-fired-illinois-police-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b3e0685da7a0

Attached: HE WAS WHITE GOY.jpg (931x524, 38K)

B-B-But only whites shoot up places!!!

Because he isn't white. It goes against their narrative.

lol, all the videos CNN, MSNBC, and others had on youtube while they were still covering it remain blanketed with, "Another white murderer," and "More victims of our Cheeto in Chief!"

They never pay for their lies.

Attached: 1541390576104.gif (500x283, 495K)

It just pisses me off because literally no media outlet shows photos of him, no one is talking about it anymore, what the fuck man. If it was a white kid they'd be talking for weeks. Where are the gun control advocates?
How do we even fight back.

Why talk about him? These fuckers want us to do just that. The media made the columbine kids rockstar's. Now, as a society we realise it's best not to glorify these heartless motherfuckers. Regardless of their race.

>meme flag
>name fag
this is the only (You) out of me, use it well.
We talk because it shows the blatant hypocrisy of gun control advocates.

>It just pisses me off because literally no media outlet shows photos of him, no one is talking about it anymore, what the fuck man. If it was a white kid they'd be talking for weeks. Where are the gun control advocates?
I've learned long ago to never trust the media, user. What they preach isn't what they believe. They're told to spew anti-white, anti-conservative, and anti-2nd amendment (usually aimed at NRA conservatives) to please the deep state, a wrenched globalist puppet aimed to destabilize the west and particularly the USA. Trump's victory KO'd them and they may never recover, so they continue to throw their endless anti-white babble on us to no end, hoping to fuck the minds of millenials and sheep (Hillary calls them "useful idiots" because of their NPC brains).

>how do we fight back
Concentration camps

Tbh a shooting in Chicago shouldn't be national news user. The only reason it was is because they thought he was white.

Attached: 5aa75971ca119.jpg (749x843, 104K)

>Be you
>Jow Forumsfag
>Neckbeard
>Leftie tard
>Ignorant Americunt

Attached: 1537932095749.png (500x500, 134K)

>glorify
that's not what the OP is talking about at all. mass shooters in america get national attention when they're white, or white enough to help the media's narrative that unhinged weak racist white boys are angry at everyone, therefore black mass shooters are deliberately underreported

I suppose we can revisit the lies and gloat that he's black, that's about it.

Perhaps keep a meme of him and his body count.

It's only news when white people, and people the media pretends are white, shoot people because it's so much more rare. Everyone knows niggers shoot people every day.

It's old news by now.
It's pretty boring.
A shooting is only news for several weeks when it's perpetrated by a crazy white male, preferably a white supremacist and/or incel.

Attached: 1550494835885.jpg (250x250, 11K)

this.

The Shooter is actually Jussie Smollet's Uncle

shooter = black
victims= not black
>shooter = black
>victims= not black

shooter = black
victims= not black
://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/20/aurora-shooting-victims-funerals/

>weeks
this got a day or two at most.

Shooters need to wear costumes in the current year, they gotta brand themselves better to stay in the MSM news cycle. The Aurora Joker had the right idea. Dylan Roof was just aesthetic. Columbine was so aesthetic it defined an era of youth culture.

If you're going to go berzerk, go with a smile, a clown smile so normies remember you.