Bank of England has no gold

>rt.com/business/451736-australian-gold-reserves-ronan-manly/

We're heading towards a global collapse and the gold countries thought they had appears to be long gone.

>The Bank of England has kept a reported 80 tons of Australian gold for years. However, the UK regulator has not allowed Australia to carry out a proper audit of its bullion holdings.

Attached: 5c6aa2eedda4c8bb5b8b4570.jpg (768x432, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://natemat.pl/238921,gdzie-polska-trzyma-zloto-95-proc-jest-poza-granicami-kraju
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sale_of_UK_gold_reserves,_1999–2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews stole all the gold ages ago.

Attached: IMG_1208.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

They do it to give it to the annunaki who still rule over them. 'Gods chosen'.

No they buried it beneath tents of their new nation. Sins of achan user. 9/11 was a heist of the vaults beneath the building while everyone was looking up they pick pocketed the gold by using fiat to buy back all your ancestors 24 karat and replaced it with forgeries filled with impurity like modern olympic medals ever since circa 1900

Friendly reminder that gigakike (((FDR))) stole literal tons of gold and made possessing it a crime comparable to robbing a banks.

It must be somewhere :|

Aussies can shitpost all they like but tis a gnat scratching at bulletproof glass.
Queen had to get golden toilets from somewhere.

>However, the UK regulator has not allowed Australia to carry out a proper audit of its bullion holdings.
Same shit is with our Gold in the US
that's why we were pulling more and more Gold out of the US to store it in Frankfurt

that entire article is just the rambling of some bloke the "journalist" probably met in a bar on boat quay

>oy vey they know

I did hear, what's up with that? It all seems super weird.

we didn't brought back everything
I think we have now 50% of our Gold in Frankfurt
The rest is in New York and a bit in London
We pulled out everything from Paris

Why isn’t anyone panicking? Isn’t losing all your gold reserves a doomsday scenario for that country?
who can enlighten me on this one?

your government told you they could get only 50%? how gullible are you hans?
your owners(politicians) obviously stole the missing 50% and you fucking autistic sheep don't give a fuck ahahahahahha

That's not terrible, wish Poland would get its shit together.

Most people don't know and if they knew they wouldn't understand the implications

>Same shit is with our Gold in the US

Are you talking about when Merkel visited the US and was not allowed to see the German gold?

I remember that being really suspicious.

perfidious

Soviet Union infiltrated MI6 and pulled a last minute coup to take Britain off the gold standard, steal their gold and set up a new war. They never got punished for it, all (((spies))) succeeded and never had to face their crimes, they lived wonderful lives abroad and continued to fight for "justice" until they died

Oh shit oh shit

>translate.google.com/translate?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://natemat.pl/238921,gdzie-polska-trzyma-zloto-95-proc-jest-poza-granicami-kraju

>We store about 5 tons of gold in the treasury of the National Bank of Poland . The remaining 98 tonnes are located in London.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I see. But still it can’t be good, what happens now do they just lose all that?
It’s like 3 billion US. Surely that will affect australia’s economy?

It's not good, I just found out the bulk of Poland's gold reserve is in... London

Fuck me this shit is going to give me a heart attack

At least 17% of Poles are into cryptocurrency

>having gold reserves
lmao that's so 2015

Attached: gold_sell_off_PMs.jpg (1384x970, 908K)

>At least 17% of Poles are into cryptocurrency
and where's that located, exactly?

The gold was bought there and due to the cold war wasn't stored in germany but far away

The Bundesbank was in general not allowed to look after our Gold

fucking kikes

On hard wallets and paper wallets mostly, we have BTC machines in which you can put PLN notes and get a printed paper wallet, they have become very popular.

lol

Attached: 1549542798557.jpg (649x638, 42K)

Ive been in the gold vault at the NY Fed and there is definitely a lot of gold there. Saudi Arabia had the most at the time

Poland supposedly has 127 tons and our central bank has been buying but they store it at the BoE in London

>Poland supposedly has 127 tons and our central bank has been buying but they store it at the BoE in London
>Not your vault, not your gold

I know now for sure there will be gold confiscation in Poland when SHTF

Anunnakis are coming back anyway. All gold will be handed over as last time. And just may be, they won't pull a trigger on another apocalypse wipe out.

Its been shipped to Nibiru , processed into monoatomic gold powder and consumed by "OUR" GODS . Annunaki.

My guess?
Rothchilds vaults. Somewhere.
The royal family is tied with them since Waterloo.
Get them back ASAP. No sovereign nation should have its treasury held hostage by a foreign power.

>Anunnakis
explain

I dont know if all of it is at the BoE. Now that i think about it we should most of it back to Poland, because a democratic president would seize our gold for not letting in rapefugees. Also keeping some gold with a nuclear power ie the USA helps provide emergency reserves, so we can fly gold in emergencies. A republican president wouldn't let that fly. In other news we have $110B in forex reserves and 55% of our economy is exports so we're on solid ground in terms of hard currency

OUR CREATORS. Aaylmaos from Nibiru 400k years ago showed up on earth looking for gold FOUND IT but got tired of the hard labor mining it so the cross bred the local primate mutts, neanderthal etc.. With themselves creating humans. Thats why there is NO missing link

Gold is way to dense to store large amount anywhere. Satellite with ground penetrating radar would find it in 2-3 days EASY.

Likely in the DUMBs

Sorry goy but what with security charges and all you only have 3 tons left.
We can let you have 10% next week, If you want the 8% now, we can let you have 6% immediately , did I mention the realisation tax? That's 5.9% goy

Its a bs ancient aliens theory that says we were created by aliens to harvest gold. Gold they needed to fix (?) their dying planet. Yeah. Its that stupid. A spacefaring master race created inferior creatures instead of robots to mine something common in the galaxy (no scarcity when you can travel between stars). You can laugh by watching shows like Ancient Aliens. Its pure gold. Try not to die, you are warned. Its a descent into a level of sheer stupidity that will leave you without voice. Its not that they do not point interesting anomalies and discoveries, its the answers that are awesome.
For example: did you know that bigfoots exists, and are actually scout troops dropped by AYLMAOs flying saucers to spy on us ?
Yeah. It is that stupid. Enjoy. And remember, its a History Channel production. Burger education meme made real.

theres no missing link from gorillas to mice either

also there is a missing link...or have you never seen an african

I think it's partly right, but it is the Jews that were created by these gold-lusting invaders, from us.

I never understood that, how can owning gold be a crime? Did people get shot over that back then?

Thank god we still have Gold from WW2 hidden in mines.

Britain has had no gold since Gordon Brown sold it all at the low of the market over a decade ago.

We stole your gold hans

source?

Doesn't this not really count for anything since paper money hasn't been backed by gold since the 70s? Our cash has been worthless for longer than most of us have been alive.

your zog government wants to give it back to the jews/israel, doesn't it ?

well, fuck off
Jew Gold -> Nazi Gold -> Our Gold, simple as

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sale_of_UK_gold_reserves,_1999–2002

It's in the Rothschild underground vaults.

this. it's time to end the Rothschilds

Oil is the valuable commodity, until a better energy resource comes out. It's in limited supply and there's always demand for it.

Gold was a good staple resource because it was very finite and pretty, but oil is the more lucrative resource because there's always a demand for it and modern nations/societies can't compete seriously without it. That is until someone discovers cold fusion, however.
Gold is a good backing for currency, but Navies and Power Projection works just as well

Attached: 1549993486714.gif (400x371, 62K)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sale_of_UK_gold_reserves,_1999–2002
the jews manipulating the economy and politicians to steal our gold

The USD is secured by our monopoly of the Petrodollar. We're heavily invested in the Middle East and other oil-rich areas because of it.

I think it was only till Obama that we could control our gold reserves. Then during that time the Raute wanted to get the gold back to Germany for safekeeping and wasnt allowed to even have it checked.

So we literally couldnt only check the gold but also get it back.

Quite unironically yes.

It wasnt totally backed by gold reserves. Atleast a certain part (depending on country and time) was backed though.

Funny way to spell Americans.
All the gold in Chile misteriously disappeared after Pinochet and the Chicago Boys took power, after American intervention Lebanon, the country that had the highest amount of gold per capita in the world was out of gold, Sarkozy sold a massive amount of French gold to America for below the market price, etc...

the same with mexican gold

THEY EAT IT. That is all.

Attached: 6267709.jpg (265x269, 18K)

First they sold you Gold tungsten bars remember...

"The free banks were no less fraudulent than the chartered
banks. The old custom was revived of rushing gold coins from one
bank to another just ahead of the bank examiners, and of "putting a
ballast of lead, broken glass and (appropriately) ten-penny nails in
the box under a thinner covering of gold coins." 1 When one such
free bank collapsed in Massachusetts, it was discovered that its bank note circulation of $500,000 was backed by exactly $86.48."

Attached: 1550227200949.png (530x402, 369K)

>implying jews want gold for other-than-satanic reasons.
Their true currency is debt and they got a huge noose hanging over all of us with it. Wait until they make debt inheritable and we're all fucked

Debt is already inheritable see tax on inheritance, in many countries if you accept the inheritance you get the tax with it PLUS a 50% tax on what you inherit.

lmfao what a mong