MK Ultra's mere existence is resson enough to be skeptical of anything but absolute facts (e.g...

MK Ultra's mere existence is resson enough to be skeptical of anything but absolute facts (e.g. the sky is blue) said by the US media.

Attached: 1550728088589.png (720x790, 807K)

>the sky is blue
or so the Germans would have you believe..

mkultra is old tech user

Attached: 1550602351482.jpg (720x718, 81K)

They've moved on to MK Jow Forums.

The sky doesn't actually have any color.
Its just a refraction of light passing through the atmosphere.

Mk ultra is brainwashing combined with Demonic possession

MKultra
MKultraPLUS
MKSUPERultraPLUS
ect ect ect

same results, but i know those faggots that run that type of program love to change the names of things constantly like software updates

At what point in altitude does the atmosphere end and the vacuum of space begin? How can a vacuum exist beside a non vacuum?

thanks for basic science lesson user

There is no sky

Plus ultra (the secret society) is for the people mk ultra is to control the people
A little off topic but somewhat related
Hero academia is full of symbolism in the movie the big baddie hybrids with technology(artificial intelligence augmentation) meant to make quirks stronger spawns a huge black cube of metal which gets torn apart by deku and all might punching it while shouting plus ultra
one for all vs all for one it's a pretty based show imo

based and redpilled

The black cube obviously representing Saturn/Lucifer worship

Checked but I think you mean based and transparent pilled

>the sky is blue
except for when it isn't

real truth is static and immutable

sometimes I make a joke... and it means a lot more than I meant it to, awesome.

EXCEPT THE SKY ISNT BLUE BECAUSE COLOR ONLY EXIST IN YOUR MIND YOU RETARDED FAGGOT

actually it more accurately refers to a metaphorical stumbling block which results in the fall, which is related to such things as Luciferianism

Don't forget Mockingbird
The CIA literally controls the media

jew shill kys

Attached: kys-pepe.png (600x842, 142K)

nah, i'm pretty sure color is an actual wavelength of light, measurable.

about 60000-70000 ft
as to the vacuum, i don't know. its a good question

>MK Ultra's mere existence is resson enough to be skeptical of anything but absolute facts
>Don't forget Mockingbird

Attached: 1487626964963.jpg (600x600, 175K)

Yes, but there is no way to know if the way you see blue is the same to everyone else, even if we've learned to identify wavelengths. The way your eyes are placed, your lenses, your arrangement of cones, your optic nerve etc etc is intrinsic to you and only you, and its for sure different from 99.99999999% of humans.

Check my 5

fag

differen't to such a minute degree man
you're telling me after you carve open every single eyeball, you're going to say they all differ at such great amounts that the perspectives of color itself would incomprehensible from eye to eye, i really think not.

the greatest difference we find is when folks get genetic defects that either make them color blind or swap some rods/cones and flip their spectrum all out of wack, but for the great majority we do infact view the same shit.

the ''its all in your head bruh'' argument is an all in your head argument meant to make smallbrains feel bigbrained

Yup, but thank god they don't control everything and it's the little things that break their entire false control down. Like a decent bowel movement. Nothing says ''the jews don't control shit'' like taking a shit.

nigger

BASED