Why aren't white men ((((allowed)))) to be angry anymore? White angry music is dead, only blacks can be angry

Why aren't white men ((((allowed)))) to be angry anymore? White angry music is dead, only blacks can be angry

Attached: 1550709509043.jpg (432x312, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xwGOMNfBcRo
youtu.be/8N4MuMmO9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq96zAC9ZJs
youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ8MHgaUnI
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZlggHqU7M
youtube.com/watch?v=qEnU7WlIpvA
youtube.com/watch?v=e5tEoIrXK6o
youtube.com/watch?v=lG8HCFQa3OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1M02bAWDFkI
youtube.com/watch?v=WCpeosf6pEE
youtube.com/watch?v=uQNyTo4k_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=vTDl03sX7CU
youtube.com/watch?v=K4k7rbsS18g
youtube.com/watch?v=CEFC2futlLA
youtube.com/watch?v=KUxoughdYto
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Es924aCDw
youtube.com/watch?v=OZXw8kQ3WNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1550710209141.jpg (1440x1834, 227K)

You’re in the wrong culture.
Move somewhere with more white people

That film is cucked. It's all about that white guy and his impotent rage that ends up destroying his own life and the lives of almost everyone he comes accross.

youtu.be/xwGOMNfBcRo

White men are privileged and should be happy, gay and become trannies, submissive so as to not be likely to rise up against their overlords.

overlords..
this implies they are over our heads
and it also implies they are lordly

Slave races since Egypt user, their blood hath not changed no matter how much sacrafice and ritual they commit

Lame.

because actual white anger is a fearsome and efficient thing so the jew and its shitskin mooks have to censor it so whitey forgets he can get angry

>[insert Lion speech from Poolhall Junkies here]

When niggers get angry they chimp out and commit nonsensical, impotent crimes like looting and rioting, until the cops show up and shoot them in the groin with gas grenades and everyone goes home.
When whites get angry, we get results. Serial killers, mass shootings, wars, and war crimes. So the kikes bred, poisoned, and brainwashed us into a state incapable of becoming angry, where we default straight to depression instead. They fear our awakening because we could easily be their end if we broke the conditioning. Their horrific, apocalyptic, shrieking end.

Whyte ppl shud stop cawlin da popo and handle dey bidness deyself.

I am far too evolved to be angry plus being British helps

(((they))) are the overlords

Suppress mens masculinity and make them more feminine and passive and they will less likely rebel, that is what (((they))) want user.

Don't worry im reviving punk as we speak. I don't have a recording but I wrote a song you might like. Guitar power chords E A G#. Strum how you like but it's a 4 count on E and a 2 on A and G#. Lyrics: (E) government agents (A)need to (G#) hang/ the CIA killed kurt Cobain/ the CIA killed mlk/ the CIA killed jfk/ the CIA made crack cocaine/cia labs created AIDS/ the CIA is in your brain/ so don't think the governments name in vaiiiinnnnn(scream this word). I'll record it one day but for now you have to play it yourself if you wanna hear it

go suck some mudslime dick.

OP is a kike.

Being angry doesn't have to involve wypipo nor guns, you narrative suggesting cum drinking faggot.

Attached: another_quality_thread.jpg (1488x1488, 1.18M)

Because Commies took over Colleges, Silicon Valley and most of the government.
The FBI is so cucked that let the Orlando shooter kill, they had him but muslims blah blah.
Boston Bombers, same.
Ohio beheading killer, same watchlist but cucked agents did nothing.
Now College students are brainwashed and still Trump gives free Student loans...

I think you may be in need of a cup of tea

Wypipo angry

SMASH
youtu.be/8N4MuMmO9ho

Attached: Muttageddon.jpg (960x1024, 126K)

I was just criticizing the film you dipshit, it ends with the white guy comitting suicide after going on some kind of senseless rampage. Do you see that as some kind of victory? If so, you've been jewed.

stay cucked white boi

MEDIA
narrative
Control
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq96zAC9ZJs

you

EIGHTY FIVE CENT
EIGHTY FIVE CENT
EIGHTY FIVE CENT
EIGHTY FIVE CENT
EIGHTY FIVE CENT
EIGHTY FIVE CENT

Listen to Black Metal fag. There is plenty of emotion in there but you wont find it on the radio.

>white angry music is dead.
thats just what they want you to think goy.

Attached: meshuggah1.jpg (500x678, 145K)

I am! My pic as a psycho!

Don't be an incel though, even a guy like me gets pussy. I made a video on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ8MHgaUnI

Some of you might recognize me but I haven't posted in a while. I am the guy that decided to stop hiding as user.

14/88!

Attached: twised psychopath heh heh heh.png (421x240, 205K)

It’s because the Jew has cucked western men beyond belief.

You’re not allowed to be masculine anymore. There is a war against masculinity and femininity.

Blacks get a free pass since they don’t pose a threat, they’ve been successfully bestialized and become one of the many tools of the Jew to destroy the west.

White people pose the real threat to the Jew, hence why Jews seek to destroy white countries.

I thought it was more like he's had enough and now he can't be stopped. Justice will be served. It's like what pol wants. Except for some reason he doesn't like the surplus store owner.

Nah, he just goes on a mindless autistic rampage and accomplishes nothing other than killing himself.

Lol what film is this? Anyone noticed they copied Gavin McGuiness’s look?

Attached: 85EE1AE0-A3CA-40B7-A718-ED70EADA848D.png (618x412, 399K)

>they copied Gavin McGuiness’s look?
Other way around I think buddy

he's a fuckin leaf man

Gr8 b8 m8

Haha oh wow, Gavin really did copy him. I never connected that before. Is that the new look of white nationalism?

The nerd is surely the counter culture now.

fucking retard

why arent you listening to hardcore punk?
Granted a lot of those bands are Leftist cucks... but some are just working class raging against the kleptocracy...
>whatever man, hardcore punk and metal still are thriving is the point

Fuck off with your nigger memes

Yes, blacks can be masculine all they want.. Whites cant

but yet it does... so your post is fucking useless

Jews are the biggest cucks there is you fucking dumb hook nose piece of shit

We are living in great times, there's no reason to be angry

arent you getting raped by refugees? Doesn't sound good to me, but i guess you're a masochist

Attached: 1550710980026.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Hence the removing of confederate statues. White rebellion? What white rebellion goy?

Countries of english culture like yours like to keep anger bottled up hoping frustrated people will give up. Here when our leaders have a little bit of wiseness they know it's just better for them that the populace could "let it out".

>arent you getting raped by refugees?
No, read less Breitbart boomer news

Demoralization. We are being conditioned to accept our (((fate))).

Attached: 1543591262675.png (750x1334, 236K)

just shows how whites are cucks. have no power to save these statues for fear of being called a nazi

God I fucking hate niggers.

Attached: 1542144946156m.jpg (940x1024, 204K)

Attached: 1550712228488.jpg (543x533, 127K)

This game (and its sequel) were packed with angry white guy synth

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZlggHqU7M

Attached: hotlinemiami_siteheader.gif (1130x665, 769K)

you're 100% correct and idk how the fuck incels can interpret it as something else when he literally acknowledges that he's the villain at the end and didn't even realize it

is Eyes Wide Shut also an incel film?

Attached: 1550713070146.jpg (303x400, 21K)

Attached: 1550712819176.png (1270x422, 256K)

Attached: 1550713172902.png (1024x776, 167K)

Attached: 1550713433880.jpg (1080x839, 669K)

lol I watch this dudes channel. he creeps me out.

haha who is it? Always wondering who that guy is

We are pussies now, no weapons of war only song and dance.

cuz world wars happen

Attached: 1550714353237.jpg (718x520, 107K)

Attached: 1550715647413.jpg (599x799, 412K)

Attached: 1550710597847.jpg (750x540, 416K)

Attached: 1550710389094.png (764x686, 614K)

Very simply put is because the elite whites are trying to push the working class whites to their limits so they push back and kill brown people. Then the ultra rich whites just kill off or enslave the remaining whites and then they’ll be like shhhhiiieeeettttt they tricked us.

Because muh six gorillion, it was only eighty years ago goy, never forget

lol an unfucked man is the most worthless, reviled and dispensable thing ever to a cunt, unlaid males really rile these bitches up don't they

Attached: 1550715945119.png (739x1039, 171K)

but at the end the chad sheriff tells his wife to fuck off and he's not retiring and takes control of his life

Fuck. That is all I can think to say.

>White angry music is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=qEnU7WlIpvA

I remember in highschool during the early 2000s korn and mudvayne slipknot was big and all of sudden senior year I noticed the younger classes were way more black kids and the white kids were emo faggots and tight pants. Younger generation are faggots

You just have to be extremely sneaky about, dude. That's all.

Ellen "Kung" Pao only wants chads in Silicon Valley.

Attached: im-a-man-5a7a04.png (718x438, 255K)

Leave it fucking out, that guy is really chill and he's not a far leftie. He was pro-Brexit.

>Why aren't white men allowed to get angry
The Left has cornered the market on angry.

Attached: AntifaFallingDown1.jpg (1024x768, 929K)

White male aggression needs to be suppressed or it can spiral out of control, black are to stupid to organize and rise up but whites aren't and if they get too angry they will rise up and start a war.

this. don't get white people angry or they start a third reich or will split the atom again.

He criticises the Korean shop owner for his high prices, but at the same time emphasises American values. Lel, ever heard of the free market? It's the most American thing to sell at whatever price you want.

Because nazis pretty much. So when the west becomes more and more brown, whites cannot revolt or else be labelled as evil

youtube.com/watch?v=e5tEoIrXK6o

Its not dead but undercovered, of course angry white men are so frightening

youtube.com/watch?v=lG8HCFQa3OQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1M02bAWDFkI

youtube.com/watch?v=WCpeosf6pEE

youtube.com/watch?v=uQNyTo4k_TA

youtube.com/watch?v=vTDl03sX7CU

what is NSBM?

youtube.com/watch?v=K4k7rbsS18g

Complete bullshit I'm black and in not dumb and I'm only 14.

idk listen to Devin Townsend Project

Your all rascist

I'm angry right now because its wagecuck morning and I just want to work on my motorbike

Is this why they like trannies so much? because they have a weird castration fantasy?

You're just looking in the wrong places OP

youtube.com/watch?v=CEFC2futlLA
youtube.com/watch?v=KUxoughdYto
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Es924aCDw
youtube.com/watch?v=OZXw8kQ3WNQ

>white angry music is dead

Metal is way more angrier than any rapper out there. And most metal bands are full of white people. You made this thread just so people would post metal bands didn’t you?

Falling Down is a fucking sick film.

So was this guy the hero or the bad guy , I watch the movie many times and still don't know.

And no one cared that he died

Bizarro World must be a great place. Go back there

acab