CAN YOU BE MORE DECEIVING THAN THIS ???

Can you serve both GOD and SATAN at the same time?

Attached: TRUMP The HYPOCRITE !!!.y:<.jpg (778x1080, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-women-overweight-straight-study-lgbt-gay-men-underweight-body-image-a8788776.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it's called being a politician lol

Attached: RIP NWO.jpg (925x874, 155K)

Attached: 1525932387229.png (625x626, 66K)

>Can you serve both GOD and SATAN at the same time?
No. Have you ever read the bible?

Matthew 6:24 King James Version (KJV)
>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Meta rules clearly state that it's rebellious to be straight.

Attached: 1550738555913.jpg (1177x1355, 286K)

Trump is against New World Order. ?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-women-overweight-straight-study-lgbt-gay-men-underweight-body-image-a8788776.html

Attached: My Babes.jpg (282x179, 10K)

Yes. The rule is simple, but looks like Trump thinks that he is above God.
I have a feeling that he will even betray Israel at one point in time.
I think that he is picture related...

Attached: TRUMP is a TROJAN HORSE.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

Yes Trumps trips on "Lolita jet" and friendship with very well known pedophile has some serious questions to be asked
why was he doing that ...and what was he doing there.
But many American Christians are blind and are big cowards to ask those questions and confront him on it.

It's hard to keep your ear to the ground due to the absolute state of journalism.

Don't you know that he is playing politics. Dumas
You seem disturbed. I got this picture of you today from hacking your security system with banana slug sauce.

Attached: image.png (1279x773, 1.11M)

Just an AIPAC one, so they can put more pressure on Iran

It's ok to deceive faggots. They're delusional anyway.

Attached: fags.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Don't you know that he is playing politics.
So in order to play politics person must sell his soul to Satan. Right?
Will be interesting to watch how will he finish that game of playing politics and making deals with the Devil.

Attached: TRUMP.pacto.diablo.jpg (1024x685, 195K)

>Trump can 4D chess God
What hubris

What it is, is that people are SO emotionally invested in the liberal Trump puppet that they are ok with faggotry, and in the next fake election will be just fine with Trump or whatever liberal wins and their quest to spread pedophilia world wide. It's really that simple. I wanted to believe in Mr. Trump too but unlike most of this virtue sniveling thread, I have the balls to admit I was WRONG.

Will be funny to watch Trump's face if the demons of homosexuality posses his son Barron and Barron becomes raging fagg.
Wonder if daddy would think that that was OK.
Wonder if daddy would regret playing those political games and so happily making deal with the Devil and with the evil LGBTQ community.
Hmmmmm.......

Attached: ?-5..png (640x305, 53K)

>I wanted to believe in Mr. Trump too but unlike most of this virtue sniveling thread, I have the balls to admit I was WRONG.
Yes, I too was very supportive of him at the beginning. What a disappointment....

shill
jidf
shareblue
jew

The state's role is not to enforce morality. Personal growth, which is necessary for moral growth, requires personal freedom.

is that you Donny ???????????
is Barron hetero -or- homo sexual boy???

>The state's role is not to enforce morality.
Stupid statement.
So is state's role to promote immorality??

Attached: Effect LGBTQ has on healthy society.jpg (1280x854, 209K)

I wish.

Trump is a subversive kike, news at 10

I've come to this thread to laugh at you retarded glow in the dark shills jerking each other off.