Refusing Service to Trump supporters

It would be a real shame if Jow Forums found a way to fuck with Joe's Music.

squareup.com/market/joes-music

Any ideas? Searched the website for a return policy, anyone know how that works with SquareUp? Large orders returned? DDOS? Whatcha faggots got?

Attached: joes.jpg (1400x1865, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

definitions.uslegal.com/e/equal-employment-opportunity-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not your personal army

Blast him on yelp

slip and fall

Report them to the EEOC
definitions.uslegal.com/e/equal-employment-opportunity-act/

He's fucking himself up desu lol.

Literally turning customers AWAY is a good way to run your business to the ground.

Nobody cares about this faggot

Good. Let's actually bring back real freedom of association and also repeal the Civil Rights Act and delegislate "protected classes of people." If the left is willing to do this, I support it. One rule. When I put a sign on my business that says: "Whites Only. No Jews. No gays.", no one is allowed to bitch. It's my business. It's my choice. They can feel free to do the same or not or whatever.

t. Joe

Is this the reeeee'ing before the blood stained screaming?

But the left isn't willing to do this. The Christian baker fiasco proved this multiple times.

Bake the cake bigot

Attached: 2EFAF7B9-6571-4FF0-A2DC-BB385E6B2CB2.jpg (800x536, 67K)

Order something expensive then call your CC company and do a chargeback

>has to shutdown
How can this happen?

Kek, he taught me guitar back when he used to work at stebal drums over a decade ago. Used to go on about how evil GWB was and how I needed to watch farenheit 911.

> Ruels for thee, not for me.
You’ll be fucked royally putting up a sign like that. The left is crazy.

Let's not do anything and let his own store run out of business. I mean, he runs a music store ffs

Looks like mutts take "theater for goyim" really seriously.

Attached: qaz.jpg (650x366, 26K)

At least the guy is honest
Only Jews could take money from people they don't like

Was buying nicotine fluid a couple doors down yesterday, didn't see that sign. Bought strings from him once, had some quirks. I don't think his business was that strong to begin with.

Then they should cut their shit out.
And of course I would, which is why we need the left to advocate for segregation like those woke nigger dorms and those New Orleans shines publicly charging whites more for the same services. Old Jow Forums would be trying to foster this mentality, not criticize it.