First the MAGA bomber and then the Synagog shooter and now this guy

First the MAGA bomber and then the Synagog shooter and now this guy.
Trump supporters have been getting really violent against journalists and Democrats recently.

Attached: neonazikiller.png (633x629, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coffeeshopphysics.com/articles/2011-10/30_the_discovery_of_rainbows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he a confirmed Trump supporter or do you just want him to be?

Coast Guard is /ourbranch/

Based. We need millions more just like him.

Wasn’t the synagogue shooter an open anti-Zionist trump hater?

>After viewing an online article in which MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough referred to Trump as “the worst ever” president, Hasson looked up where Scarborough’s show Morning Joe is filmed and found the location of Scarborough’s former home.
>Many on the list have also been frequent subjects of abuse from Republicans including Trump. The list included “poca warren”, which prosecutors said was an apparent reference to senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. Trump has nicknamed Warren “Pocahontas” for her claim to have distant native American heritage.

only 1 of those scenarios you listed included any violence.

>rarely seen

>for her claim to have distant Native American heritage

Fucking lying Jew media, her claim was that fucking grandparent was Native American, she had this whole sob story that was proven false by her ancestry results

That aside, this guy was likely a trump supporter and there’s nothing wrong with that. You are not responsible for insane shit people who agree with you on things do.

Democrats and journalists absolutely deserve a painful and humiliating death, just like what they plan for us, but this kind of 1 man desperation move is not the answer, and even when we take over in a glorious revolution, we will be gracious and exile them because we are better than them.

Attached: 1528098908719.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

Attached: 1549618621610.png (816x524, 50K)

>Hasson is a marine corps and army national guard veteran currently posted to coast guard headquarters in Washington DC, according to investigators. He had been stockpiling weapons in his cramped basement apartment in Silver Spring, Maryland.

>The court filing quoted emails recovered from Hasson’s account in which he spoke about “dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth”. He mused about biological attacks along with bombings and shootings.

>He used far-right slogans spread in recent years by some supporters of Donald Trump, warning that “liberalist/globalist ideology” was destroying white Americans and discussing conspiracies by “((((People))))” – a styling frequently applied online by the far right to the names of Jews.

>also found on his computer were a large number of pictures of smirking cartoon girls with cryptically numbered file names

Another Jow Forumstard...

>also found on his computer were a large number of pictures of smirking cartoon girls with cryptically numbered file names

confirmed Jow Forums user.

He wanted to shoot Podesta

>searched for where to find democrats in dc
>dc was 94% hillary in election 2016

We aren't sending our best.

Too

The Coast Guard is the best branch since they are the only one actively defending America. I tried to get in but I was too honest with the recruiter.

Pretty sure this guy owned these guns before he thought about doing anything
My friend has this amount and hes not even political

Funny how the “””Trump supporters””” are always caught before they actually hurt anyone.

Attached: 1533027327675.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

Can a nigga get a link

Remember the deranged liberal who shot up the congressional baseball game practice??

Attached: 1535082827189.gif (1286x800, 388K)

coffeeshopphysics.com/articles/2011-10/30_the_discovery_of_rainbows/

Thankyou

> grilz get all the attention

Attached: 1544136166186.jpg (506x552, 58K)

Yep, And I remember he was a shit shot. Even used a SKS, he was Randy Stair levels of incompetent.

Guy had a hate list and was stockpiling guns. Doesn't prove shit unless there was a concrete plan.

It came out the same day as Jussie's arrest warrant. This is a forced story by the deep state.

O dear, we're fukd

This, most certainly.

I don’t agree with violence at all but this is what happens when you push people into a corner.

I know a lot of people who were pushed over the edge by 9 month abortion laws pushed by democrats. I’m sad to say that violence is probably only going to escalate at this point.

ETHNONATIONALISM IS AN ISRAELI PSY OP WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

Attached: 1548732020265.png (1214x1252, 1.02M)

Attached: 1550444957512.png (1222x1188, 1.12M)

just u wait cup cake keep pushing and see what happens when they stop being isolated cases

Attached: 1549700356268.jpg (288x288, 29K)

GEE I WONDER WHY
sage