Venezuela War IMMINENT

GET IN HERE.

9 minutes ago: VENEZUELA CLOSES BORDERS WITH BRAZIL

www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2019/02/eua-pressionam-brasil-a-usar-forca-militar-em-operacao-na-venezuela.shtml (USA pressures Brazil to use the military to push in humanitarian aid - yesterday)

oglobo.globo.com/mundo/maduro-envia-veiculos-militares-para-fronteira-da-venezuela-com-brasil-23469527 (Maduro sends tanks to the border to block brazilian humanitarian aid)

jb.com.br/internacional/2019/02/983145-guaido-e-maduro-se-preparam-para-duelo-no-sabado-por-ajuda-humanitaria.html (Maduro and Guaído [the rebel president] ready to engage in a duel over aid)

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47300962 (Brazil defies Maduro to deliver aid)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-13/brazil-mulls-humanitarian-aid-route-into-venezuela-from-south (Brazil will push humanitarian aid through the south)

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47268039 (USA bringing planes with (((humanitarian aid))))

nwaonline.com/news/2019/feb/21/u-s-russia-vie-for-influence-as-venezue-1/ (Russia cashing in the crisis to gain more influence with Venezuela)

thehill.com/latino/430974-venezuela-closes-border-with-brazil (Venezuela closes borders)

IT'S HAPPENING. GET IN HERE:

>wtf is going on: USA and Brazil prepare a 60 thousand men task force to give humanitarian aid to help Guaído, Venezuela's rebel president, in his struggle against Russia-backed communist Nicolás Maduro. Maduro calls that an act of war and is now moving tanks and closing the border to block the supplies and aid.

Attached: brazil10.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2019/02/15/the-siege-of-venezuela-and-the-travails-of-empire/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1098642595876618240
counterpunch.org/2019/02/14/weve-been-reduced-to-enemy-combatants-in-our-own-country/
elmundo.es/america/blogs/chilangueando/2011/06/10/hank-rhon-o-el-afrodisiaco-tres-penes.html
venezuela.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-claims-infiltration-of-u-s-command-center-commandeers-drones/
archive.is/jf00J
cnnespanol.cnn.com/video/guaido-inicia-caravana-para-entrada-de-ayuda-humanitaria-frontera-colombia-live-valery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let WW3 begin!

tx, saus for 60k task force?

Great. Now we do the same for Gaza and watch the kikes shit themselves like they did last time.

Yep.
We are going to war

My monkey bro, where is the source for the 60k military? if you are larping, stop larping please, go work to pay for your never gonna happen retirement

>doubt

this, didn't find anything in his links yet

gino we need saus for 60k granada

Here's my prediction, I think Venezuelan troops, under direct orders from high command will open fire on aid convoy's trying to enter the country. This will be seen as a war crime and the United States/Brazil/Colombia will begin military action.

counterpunch.org/2019/02/15/the-siege-of-venezuela-and-the-travails-of-empire/

do we get saus?

U.S. EMBASSY UNDER EVAC.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

>My ancestors on my mother and father side went to paraguay for regime change now looks like its my time

Cant fucking wait

Attached: images (30).jpg (443x332, 33K)

Attached: corbs and dictators.png (880x880, 877K)

One can hope. We are going to be the first ones to put our country flags on top of the presidential palace. US will be the second

Pls Maduro kill as many Brazilians as possible.

you mean israel first, mutts second
you can put the dead meat for starving venezuelans to eat

Dont forget me please maduro senpai

But Salvini and Bolso are bros!?

From last thread

maybe because the Monroe Doctrine is from 1823; literally 100 years before the USSR even existed? And excusing the crimes of 1 jewish puppet because of the supposed actions of another jewish puppet is not something to argue and is a non-existing political paradigm. It is either the support for National Sovereignty or the support for Imperial aggression on Nations that do not conform to a jewish central bank and who do not indebt their population.
And your claim that the russians were more active in south america than the US is ignorant at best or subversive at worst.

Attached: 1541763155433.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Can confirm.
We are taking arms in for those who stay behind, and evacing VIP.

Attached: 20190221_085018.jpg (841x406, 152K)

Another KGB cuck.

no, pls let me go first

Honestly, nothing is gonna happen, maybe a few police skirmishes with some guaido supporters, but thats about it

Contra as petistas safadas marchar!!

Thanks for proof.

Nope, not war crime but justifiable murder in "self-defense".. Thank the kikes for setting precedent.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

Attached: IMG_0346.jpg (900x591, 61K)

>My ancestors are smiling at me commies. Can you say the same?

Attached: 4bmy45d6e3626dri1w_800C450.jpg (800x450, 120K)

Attached: closed boarder.png (661x171, 12K)

TO WAR

Are there any antiwar protests in the US or Brazil?

Not that I know of but we also haven't had any war weariness in almost 150 years.

no, my country desperately needs a successful war i want to go back to the times when we weren't losers like in the 80s and 90s with panama and the first gulf war

Attached: US-Panamanian-patrol-elchorrillo-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 128K)

hopefully just you and not us.

i support invading "Venezuela" if you know what i mean

Attached: 1549998515792.png (459x850, 54K)

twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1098642595876618240

The first scuffles

That country looks eerily similar to Iran, who should be bombed right away!

Attached: Iran Map.png (508x865, 55K)

you think neocons are gonna make the same mistake reguarding war protests again? they've made sure the media has been bought months in advance to cover before, during, and after the war. better get ready to "Be working together on the same team" like the good goys we are

is this what MI5 and CIA have planned user? tell me more about where you work

Trump called out nicaragua and cuba i don't think it will stop to venezuela at all we're in for a long ride

what does that even say

Anyway, you're too fat to go to war.

brazilians monkey brothers!
show me your war faces!

Attached: sopa de macaco.png (274x274, 97K)

You're implying that anti-war protests were real in the first place.
They were a ploy from democrats to take power from Bush. They suddenly disappear when Obama got in office and what's even stranger is that the anti-war protests haven't shown up under Trump.
But no, no one has learned the hard lessons learned from Iraq or Syria and now we're repeating the same shit again with Nicaragua and Venezuela..

Attached: 1550557552161.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Follow the script lad, it's easy to predict the next scene. Action begets reaction, Maduro is being played. Not that I really care since he's a dictator.

What happened to the anti-war left? Why arent they out protesting, should be natural for them to try to hamstring everything Trump tries to do.

>counterpunch.org/2019/02/15/the-siege-of-venezuela-and-the-travails-of-empire/
"81% of venezuelans dont know who Guaido is" source ConElMazoDando LOL, ConElMazoDando are part of Chavez and Maduro media, you fucking idiots dont know shit.

This looks like a "we hate America and its imperialism" bandwagon, that everybody is getting on with knowing all of the truth of Venezuela.

The border between Venezuelan Falcon and Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao has also been closed.
Most of the food trades come from there.

Attached: Venezuela_Division_Politica_Territorial.png (1200x922, 273K)

I would sign up for the Marines just to go kill HUE commies.

the left became pro-war under obama when the media realized that they can spin the narrative to "give the oppressed brownies a democracy from their evil oppressive dictator". hence arab spring.

>MI5

Retard detected

You guys are going to help with the bombing

>t. never seen war
you talked like a true american
war is peace freedom is slavery ignorance is strength thats your moto right ? land of the golem

EXGUS ME WHER IS SAUCE

Attached: 1549757741660.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: 1550175063373.jpg (581x1024, 99K)

Guidos are heavily tanned pseudo-Italian american plastic people. See, i know Guido.

So Venezuela turned into a pariah of Latin America?

heheh I like these images is it OK if I save them?
well it was true, and of course take it from where it comes, for example you might not like the conclusion of this other piece of writing but I bet you'll see some truth in it

counterpunch.org/2019/02/14/weve-been-reduced-to-enemy-combatants-in-our-own-country/

ya totally not because Guaido is a freemason CIA asset groomed in DC
not at all

Hola! I'm from Puerto Ordaz, Bolivar State. Live now in upper Florida.

Tell me, fellow arubian, how are things looking there?

pol is fucking hilarious. kudos gents.

OP is a monkey kike

Yep, it has started.
Bring it in!

Attached: images.jpg (217x233, 7K)

his contention is that he was very very well known and loved in venezuela before he won the popular vote and was sworn in as king elect

fucking based

Attached: (((((criminal))))).jpg (1200x1524, 787K)

Dude, ElMasoDando belongs to Diosdado Cabello, who is the head of the Congress that Maduro created back in 2017. That nigger is always changing his political position.
He is the gobernor of a state, then vicepresident, minister of interiors, shit like that. Cabello likes his morning coffee filled with cocaine and horse semen

Sopa de Macaco uma delicia kkkkk

>monkey kike
I think I've never seen a chimp dressed as a rabbi
>suspicious
he's in good company
elmundo.es/america/blogs/chilangueando/2011/06/10/hank-rhon-o-el-afrodisiaco-tres-penes.html

This could have all been avoided if Maduro had just accepted to open the country to humanitarian aid. Why are commies so stupid?

good. all cianiggers must hang.

venezuela.liveuamap.com/
>venezuela.liveuamap.com/
venezuela.liveuamap.com/
>venezuela.liveuamap.com/
venezuela.liveuamap.com/

Attached: hot homer.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Accepts humanitarian aid:
Looks like he's weak and finally accepting that the situation is no longer bearable. He would be accepting that the chavistas are fucking retarded.
>Does not accepts humanitarian aid:
Shits escalates and he may be prosecuted later on for crimes against the Venezuelan people.

In the end, everything falls apart for the Maduro regime

he accepts aid from Russia.

There won't be a war

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

>humanitarian aid
that's just CIA spec ops disguised as truck drivers and those boxes of fruit is actually a bunch of american assault rifles. this is how it always starts

Is this the false flag we've been waiting for?

freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-claims-infiltration-of-u-s-command-center-commandeers-drones/

archive.is/jf00J

Attached: Iran.jpg (1347x642, 426K)

You and I both know that shit is not gonna go to the people. It is all a shitshow to say that they care about the people when in reality they could not give less of a fewer fucks about the population. They only care about themselves, their drug empires with the Soles Cartel and to remain in power

Nothing will happen.
Spics are the most cucked "race" that exists

Is Maduro right when he says that the US sanctions are the reason for the humanitarian crisis and thus the US "aid" is a provocation?

that is true for every government in the world.

Putin you mean?

Attached: netanyahu-putin-esta-semana-kremlin-1526057744480.jpg (1200x699, 116K)

Best to look weak than to hang in a public park, which is Maduro's inevitable fate.
That's what Maduro now fears but if he had accepted humanitarian aid before (like in 2016) he could have had the army inspect and distribute the aid themselves.

cnnespanol.cnn.com/video/guaido-inicia-caravana-para-entrada-de-ayuda-humanitaria-frontera-colombia-live-valery/

Nope. Nothing works in Vzla, I lived there, all my family lives there. Nothing works, noooothing.

this is boring

noooo
It's different this time
as long as he does not gas his own people or prepare a massacre or buys aluminium tubes or throws babies out of their incubators in guyana

Are you actually going to believe a bus driver that did not graduate from high school that says Chavez appeared in front of him as a bird and started singing to him?

Attached: tenor.gif (332x430, 2.1M)

Donde viva la tuya?
La mia en Pto Ordaz

Brazil and the U.S. should destroy Venezuela to send a mensage.

But Brazil is not prepared for it and Trump doesn't want to get stuck in a new war before his re election.

To invade Venezuela now would be stupid, very stupid, politically speaking.

george soros is behind this staturday's happening

you heard it here first

When were you there? The sanctions are in place since 2014.

Frankly, there is so much pro-Guaido propaganda that it's obvious he's a kike puppet.

Show your flag.

Peyote Mezcal is a helluva drug.

Great pic user.

Attached: Escudo do Império Português do Brasil em Terras de Vera Cruz.png (1600x1600, 165K)

I said it before, I moved to the U.S last year. I am from Puerto Ordaz, Bolivar State.

Closed borders to keep their own people from fleeing to Brazil as Brazil has claimed they will intervene if they don’t.

Get your facts straight you idiot ring wing dickhead.